Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are you going trick or treating this year?

51 posts in this topic

Posted

No cause im getting braces tommorow and im too old and i dont want no candy and im going to a party

Posted

QUOTE (Gael @ Oct 26 2008, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, and you're all invited to the party. In Lynchburg, TN. :D

I'll only go if there's gonna be alcohol. >:3

That reminds me. If you don't want to go to some party on Halloween, say you'll go as Invisible Man or Woman, then just don't show up. Then when everyone asks where you were, be like, "I was Invisible Man/Woman!"

Posted

QUOTE (SirJoshizzle @ Oct 26 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll only go if there's gonna be alcohol. >:3

Well, gorsh, where do you think Jack Daniels comes from? XD

Posted

im going trunk or treating at my church(so im a christian sue me) and going home and playing the water temple on oot which I still haven't beatn.

Posted

Trunk or Treating?

Oh I have a story from yesterday. We had to dress up for this Halloween Parade we did. I wore all black, were a black hat, and I went as Dark (young) Link. People just thought Dark Link. :lol:

Posted

My Dr. Salvador costume was a bit uncomfortable, so I threw together a pretty darn good Sweeney Todd costume with some stuff that I already had.

Posted

Im just wearing a Master Chief helmet. Im too lazy Zzz

But of course im going Trunk or Treating! :D
I loves the chocolate! That's pretty much it... :unsure:

Chocolate is the only reason. And Fireballs, and Jaw Breakers, and Bubble Gum, and Lemon Heads, and OBVIOUSLY Skittlez!! :joy:

WOO!

YLA: How can Dark Link be funny? :lol:

Posted

QUOTE (True Gamer @ Oct 26 2008, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Too old? lol you are never too old for free candy! :D

I'm going with my girlfriend and some other friends. :) The only thing that sucks is that I can't stay out too late. I have to get rest for the home marching tournament the next day. We march the city parade and our own tournament. Very tiring... :tired:

Hah, we finished our parade/competitions yesterday. All that's left is the Christmas parade.
First place for the win.

Unfortunately, next year, our Marching Band is going to the Hallow's Eve parade on Hallow's Eve.
A bit irritating.
Sahaqiel

Posted

QUOTE (Goron Merchant @ Oct 26 2008, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so I threw together a pretty darn good Sweeney Todd costume

Awesome!!! :D

Posted

crap yes im going cause this years gonna be wicked...litrally :mask: :faint: :evil:

jk ;)

Posted

"Trunk or Treating?"

Posted

i dont know i think i might go so called "trunk or treating" but it depends i have this shirt that says this is my halloween costume so ill probably wear that while "trunk or treating"

Posted

QUOTE (Goron Merchant @ Oct 26 2008, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Trunk or Treating?"

It's when you wear your costume and get candy out of the trunks of cars that have been specifically arranged. I have done it once, and it is not as cool as trick or treating ;)

Posted

Hm... I WANT to go as L... But, I've actually got school on Halloween... I'm probably just going to stay home again though.

Posted

QUOTE (Y. Link Addict @ Oct 26 2008, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We had to dress up for this Halloween Parade we did. I wore all black, were a black hat, and I went as Dark (young) Link. People just thought Dark Link. :lol:

I find it hard to believe everyone thought you were Link just from black clothes. You could have very well went as an emo kid or something.