Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Princess Question...

10 posts in this topic

Posted

At the end of Twilight Princess, when Midna returns to the Twilight Realm, did she give the triforce of wisdom back to Zelda?

I think she got it in the first place. I'm pretty sure she did.

Well... I just can't remember the game all that well.

Does anybody know?

Posted

After the fight with Puppet Zelda, Midna will....er.....squeeze the Ganondorf out of her. :embarrassed:

Then you'll see Midna start glowing, and the bits of glowyness go from her to Zelda. That's what it looked like when Zelda gave her the Triforce of Wisdom, so I'm going to assume that's when she got it back.

Posted

Thanks. I wasn't sure about that.

That sounds about right.

Posted

I always thought it was kind of funny when Zelda got squeezed like that....like squeezing a lemon, and Ganondorf was like a puddle of juice of the floor. Then Link could just walk over and get out an empty bottle, and....

"You got Ganondorf Juice! It's a part of this balanced breakfast!" :D

Posted

Haha.

So... On the Dark Race RP, who has what triforce? I know you have the triforce of courage, but who has the other two? I don't think that Dark link should have one though. Unless he is controlled by Ganon.

I killed off my character though.

I do that a lot.

Posted

Haha.

So... On the Dark Race RP, who has what triforce? I know you have the triforce of courage, but who has the other two? I don't think that Dark link should have one though. Unless he is controlled by Ganon.

I killed off my character though.

I do that a lot.

Omg, you did. O_o You do that alot, huh? Lose interest in your character...?

I dunno who's going to end up with the other two pieces. Maybe Ayame and Nyfer, thought that may change if other people join the RP. I wish they would, too.

Posted

Omg, you did. O_o You do that alot, huh? Lose interest in your character...?

I didn't get bored of him. But I was going to kill him off sometime. I wasn't sure if you were going to do it or not. But I felt that I would do it then. It just makes it a little more realistic.

Not everybody can survive such a war can they?

I might introduce a second character though.

I did the same with the Ruined Future RP. My first character died and his body was consumed by evil power. I'm going to kill off my second character too.

I already know how.

But I can't kill off my Megatropolis character. He's the past version of my second Ruined Future character. I'll just make him mysteriously disappear. Or buried alive or something. He's immortal.

Posted

That is true; characters die right and left in all the epics.

I just don't want to kill of Moira...I've gotten attatched to her. :D If she was more idealized and upbeat I'd be tempted to, but I like her unwillingness to help save Hyrule.

Posted

Yeah. I got attached to my second Ruined Future character.

I'm still going to kill him off though.

My characters names are always the same though. Kaeli and Rio.

Kaeli if they're human and Rio if their a dog. I've gone half and half so far though. 2 dogs and 2 humans.

Someone can lock this topic if they want now.

Posted

Okay :) (else this takes to a long way other story)

It just can be re-opened if you want :)