Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MC VS Altair VS Snake VS Ryu

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I've never even seen Ryu in a game before... I can't remember what you said he was in though.

he's from ninja gaiden. just check out the video i posted

Posted

STFU, man. No roleplaying. GOSH.

No, Ryu as in Ryu Hayabusa, not the member. Goshdarnit.

And WHY would they win?

Master chief - Raw firepower. Altair - "Trick" up his sleeve. Ryu - Blood soaked whirling dervish. Snake - Old, too stealthy. BUUUTTT he does have "the" magasines.....

XD sorry.

I'm sorry but Ryu Hayabusa would completely destroy the other three. They wouldn't even stand a chance

So true, it's been a few years since I played Ninja Gaiden, but I still remember Ryu's ownageness. BTW, for those that don't know, my username came from Ryu Hayabusa, he's mah fravorite Video Game character of all time.

Master F*cking Chief.

XD Yeah. I would have, had he not but Ryu Hayabusa in. RYU HAYABUSA IS POSESSED BY A DEMON. HE JUMPS AND THE VERY EARTH SHAKES AND GIVES WAY TO HIS MIGHT TO FORM FLOATING PLATFORMS HE CAN JUMP OFF OF.

I could just never finished Chapter 7 >> Or 8... or 9... forgot. That's how long it's been.

Posted

look dude they're both awesome but in a fight Ryu would turn Altair into just another bloody mess on the floor. i mean what is Altair gonna do? try to parry an izuna drop?? pff!! good luck with that. or maybe he can be sneaky and try to get Ryu from behind! oh wait... Ryu is a ninja... you can't sneak up on ninja's... too bad for Altair. so what is Altair's last line of defense?!? climb up a wall... very slowly... or maybe he can try and hide inside a bail of hay...

Altair stands no chance against Ryu Hayabusa.

altair would just have to stab him in the neck before ryu can do all of his fancypants acrobatics

Posted

XD sorry.

So true, it's been a few years since I played Ninja Gaiden, but I still remember Ryu's ownageness. BTW, for those that don't know, my username came from Ryu Hayabusa, he's mah fravorite Video Game character of all time.

XD Yeah. I would have, had he not but Ryu Hayabusa in. RYU HAYABUSA IS POSESSED BY A DEMON. HE JUMPS AND THE VERY EARTH SHAKES AND GIVES WAY TO HIS MIGHT TO FORM FLOATING PLATFORMS HE CAN JUMP OFF OF.

I could just never finished Chapter 7 >> Or 8... or 9... forgot. That's how long it's been.

MC would be the only one in there with a chance.He'd probably have a split second to get a headshot before Ryu could split him in half.

So it all comes down to this...

Posted

Why is Ryu losing? D:<

Over half the posts I just read were for Ryu. Very few for Master chief, so why is he winning and Ryu losing?

Yeah, Ryu'd happily split anybody in half with ease. I LOVE NINJA GAIDEN.

Posted

altair would just have to stab him in the neck before ryu can do all of his fancypants acrobatics

Ryu doesn't even have to do any "fancypants acrobatics". He can just sit back and cast Art of the Inferno or Inazuma and completely roast his ass!!

Posted

What if Altair was stealthy enough to sneak up on him? Hmmm? What do you say to that?

Posted

Obviously Snake would just crush everyone with 1hr+ long cutscenes.

Posted

Yeah. You're the only person I've ever seen who has ever brought that up. The final cutscenes in 4 lasted at least an hour.

3 was better because of the various cutscenes you could get. Like when you kill The End with tranquilizers or if you don't play the game for a week or something it watches the internal clock and The End dies of old age instead.

Classic.

Posted

Yes, Metal Gear is awesome.

Posted

I've never played Metal Gear, seeing as I don't have a Playstation. >>

But I've heard a lot about it from my friends, they're big fans. Some of them anyways...

Ryu would totally own. He's pretty stealthy too :o Though... he always gets ambushed... So... I guess.

HE CAN CLIMB UP WALLS. And then drop down and split somebody in half. :D