SAHA!

Posted

Teto - 1 (Umbreon)

FOS:

Saha - 1

Kimmy - 1

Posted

Hmm.

Kimmy descended upon the thread immediately, as well as Umbreon, who voted upon Teto as well.

Since werewolves can kill off people with relative ease, (Only having to wait short periods of time) I'm assuming that voting on someone would be pretty useless, even if it were just a personal grudge.

It would also seem a bit more satisfying to kill someone off with your own arms/legs/claws/assembled parts/tails, so even if it were just because of annoyance outside the thread, it would seem more logical to vote on someone they didn't hate and kill off the person themselves, in turn gaining pride and amusement, possibly killing another stranded opposition off through lynching as well.

Looking at this, I would say that Umbreon is not the werewolf, because she is commonly annoyed by both Teto and Muffin and would likely save the kill for herself, but the same can be said in werewolfish favor, since she could kill off Teto through lynching then kill Muffin later in the night.

Kimmy, however, is remaining stanceless, other than her rebuttal at my previous suspicion. She's chosen to wait awhile before convicting someone, therefore could be looking for the most logical choice of who is most detrimental to her.

However, since sharing of knowledge isn't common, apparently, she could just be scanning out the werewolf.

I must gather more information.

However, given the minimal amount of knowledge that I have, I think it would be safe to say that Naebohshin is the true werewolf hiding in our midst, and therefore, must point him out with my finger of suspicion.

FOS: Nabeshin.

Posted

I'm not the werewolf.

I'm not!

No, really! I'm not!

That's it!

Umbreon

Posted

Looking at this, I would say that Umbreon is not the werewolf, because she is commonly annoyed by both Teto and Muffin and would likely save the kill for herself, but the same can be said in werewolfish favor, since she could kill off Teto through lynching then kill Muffin later in the night.

From experience.

The first person you attack is always turned into a werewolf, after that, a dice is rolled, Nabe told me last game.

I don't think she'd want me on her team.

Also, lololol are you basing the Kimmy thing on what I did? Waiting until only one vote was needed to lynch a person.

Posted

From experience.

The first person you attack is always turned into a werewolf, after that, a dice is rolled, Nabe told me last game.

I don't think she'd want me on her team.

Also, lololol are you basing the Kimmy thing on what I did? Waiting until only one vote was needed to lynch a person.

Nabe never rolls the dice.

<< He lied.

Posted (edited)

@Fierce Muffin That'll be the best bit. Instant death!

I still think that Umbreon in the werewolf.

It's obvious.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

There's no guarantee I'll do it the same every time. In fact, you should probably bet on me changing it, considering how that worked out.

Posted

Teto immediately accuses Umbreon, despite my points.

Perhaps he is trying to weed out any nuisances who might do him in. This might seem suspicious.

Muffin is giving information on werewolves, which would not be a very smart move on his part, if he were a werewolf. Though I don't believe he is a werewolf at the moment, even though he had experience in this area.

Although, Kimmy responded to his comment by saying that one of his items of given information was false, therefore pointing at either Kimmy or Muffin knowing something about werewolves that wasn't in the last game.

Naeb hints at some things being changed. He probably knows more about werewolves than all of us, which points to him being a werewolf, and thus, I must point my finger of suspicion at him.

FOS: Nabeshin, Kimmy

Posted

GAWSH, you're boring! Blindfire and bandwagon!

Posted

Teto immediately accuses Umbreon, despite my points.

Because she immediately accused me.

You better not vote for me.

You have nothing to lose but your self respect. If you still have it.

Posted

Chameleon enters.

Chameleon...

Stealthy...

COULD YOU BE...

... SNAKE?

SNAKE?

SNAAAAAAAAKE!!

Teto threatens to make me lose something I never had.

Hmm...

Perhaps he doesn't want to get accused because of the guilt of being a werewolf?

This is a possibility.

FOS: Teto

Posted

Damn you.

But good thought about Chameleon.

Who could you be Sahaqiel?...

I wonder...

FOS: Chameleon

Posted (edited)

Can people be characters other than playable ones, like Master Hand and whatever the puppy his name is, the end guy in Brawl.

WOULD YUH KINDLY?

WOULD YUH KINDLY?

WOULD YUH KINDLY?

WOULD YUH KINDLY?

WOULD YUH KINDLY?

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

I'm pretty sure that you could recognize the master hand. I'm not the master hand anyway. Nor a metal gear thing. Rex or Ray I mean.