Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wii Controller

66 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if they will make a different regular remote, for us space catious players. And i wonder how SSBB is going to work with the controller. All those people in a room, someone is going to end up getting hit. If TP took this long to come out, then whats to say about the other scheduled releases, if nintendo isnt able to speed up its production time it may fall behind like it did with the gamecube (the best console compared to the ps2, and xbox in my opinion(sp?)

Posted

Well, if there's a lot of people in the room in danger of getting hit...I just might play against my 6 year old brother and 10 year old sister more often.... :D

Posted

I'd play against my brother... BWAHAHAHAA :D

Posted

I wonder if they will make a different regular remote, for us space catious players. And i wonder how SSBB is going to work with the controller. All those people in a room, someone is going to end up getting hit. If TP took this long to come out, then whats to say about the other scheduled releases, if nintendo isnt able to speed up its production time it may fall behind like it did with the gamecube (the best console compared to the ps2, and xbox in my opinion(sp?)

for SSBB you just can use your old cube controler, or a special Wii controller... i tought

Posted

I hope you can use the gamecube controller...!!!!

Posted

confirmed! it is possible to use your old cube controlers!

Posted

W00t! :D

Posted

actually, for the wii version you will have to use the wii controller, it's only with some games that you will use gamecube controllers or the new "classic" design, such as brawl.

Posted

WOOT! Owkay, all my hard practicing on Melee will not be lost!!! :D

Posted

I thimk that it is good that its active. This way we wont besitting on out butts all day and

doing nothing.

Posted

You mean like we are now. It won't be too active actually, just waving your arms around. I don't think there are any games that you have to stand up to play yet. Imagine dance dance revolution: wii mix! Where you gotta move your arms and legs. That would be hard. Terribly terribly hard.

Posted

some games will probabbly be more active than others, the sword fighting in red steel for instance may require quite a bit of energy, or if they were to add more advanced wii controls for twilight princess...at least as an option to do either the easy way or the tiring way...

Posted

Options would be good. :D

Posted

TIRING WAY! YAY! :D

Posted

It can also be used as a gun in games like Resident evil.