Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link in wind waker isn't related to the hero of time

22 posts in this topic

Posted

The hero does not need to be decended from a previous hero, just chosen as a hero at some point by the gods, or something...

Posted

I agree with gingerlink, well, I haven't finish TP but it looks like that link doesn't decend from link in OoT. And Faron says in TP that this Link is the chosen by the godess (and they repeat it a lot of times) so they're just different links in different time that are chosen to defeat Ganondorf.

Posted

a

Posted

True but Link did have the master sword... and I THINK the wish was that Hytule would drown with Ganondorf.

The wish was:give these children Hope. Destroy this forgotten land of hyrule and let these childeren start a new world.blahblahblah and then...silence :ph34r:

I swear I did not mean to double post there either sorry :embarrassed: Don't ban me PLEASE! :cry:

Posted

The wind waker Link is a completely new hero with no relation to the hero of time at all. In that hyrule (adult hyrule) the hero is but a legend.

Posted

I recall reading somewhere that a new hero was born when evil appeared. It's like there needs to be a balance between them, but I don't think that all Links are related.

But, didn't the Dead Warrior in TP said that the techniwues only stay in the bloodline? Does that mean that all the Links descend from a previous Link? What about a Goron's Thoughts for that, huh Merchant? ^_^

Posted

OH MY GOSH! I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT ALL ALONG! :angry: Why don't you let me do that one? :embarrassed: