Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NO SPOILERS!!!!!!

10 posts in this topic

Posted

You may delete this topic if you want, mods.

I was in the chatroom when a puppying guy enters and ruins tp for me!!!!! WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you mods must not let things like that happen!!!!!!!!!!!!! I puppyING HATE THAT GUY!! 2 puppyING YEARS OF WAITING FOR THE GAME!!! AND NOW HE RUINED IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA puppyING KILL HIM!!!!!

BTW, his chatroom nickname is "evil". I got the hell out of there when he started spoiling. He must be banned forever!!!!!!! ****!!! I'M SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting an anti-spoilers union. WHO'S WITH ME???????????????????'

Posted

I am so with you, and I was in the chat room when it happned, I lucky cleared my screen before I accendently read it. <_<

Posted

Me, although you shouldn't've CLICKED the link anyway......

Posted

Ah, the dangers of online chatrooms. I know a guy that read the entire sixth HP book within three hours of its release.

WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD!

Not that I think anyone here would be worried about the spoiling of a book that's been out for months....

Then went onto a chatroom and shouted: SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE! SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!

Posted

I don't think peopel should be spoiling, but it is not the mods' faults, or the site's fault. The moderators aren't supposed to ban someone until that person breaks the rules. And they don't know what someone will say until they say it. Any person can go into any chat room and say anything, so it isn't this specific site's fault. Don't get me wrong, I don't like spoilers and wouldn't like the game to be ruined for me.

Posted

That same guy doesn't just use the name "evil". He popped in multiple times yesterday with names he made up after he got banned multiple times. He already got two spoilers in my head on what happens in the end...

:(

Posted

[quote name='Sl

Posted

You must create an 'anti spoliers' chat room, and PM us the password secretly! ;)

Posted

And if the instant he tries to spoil. clear the screen and ignore him. And tell him to spam #swiftswitch on mIRC.

Posted

UBER IDEA!!!!!!! Right... Get the guy to go and email Princess_Zelda with spoilers from the game XD... Ohh that'd be so awesome, seriously it would.