Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

About the chat (poll)

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I think it should, because I was recently in a topic where someone was mad about TP being spoiled for him <_< . So this could solve that problem too, if we have the 'Add' button back we could put a room called "Spoilers" so no one would have a new game spoiled for them. (this wouldn't COMPLETELY solve the problem but it's a start)

Posted

Well, someone could create a private room and then when someone starts spoiling, they could make a room and go in there and invite people who aren't spoiling (that would probably solve it or whatever.)

Posted

Cool! I can rule my own room! Mwahahahahhaha! *cough*

Posted

But, sometimes, people make useless rooms, and people just get seperated. Later on, people will be popping in and out of different rooms... :unsure:

Posted

But, sometimes, people make useless rooms, and people just get seperated. Later on, people will be popping in and out of different rooms... :unsure:

It has its uses, but that's a problem too. Maybe Dustin should just make some separate rooms... or maybe a chat room that everyone can see regardless of whatever room they're in. Of course, you could always just log in twice and monitor separate rooms that way......

Posted

So... Dustin! Please bring back this button! :D

Posted

Please see my comment in Suggestion box. it would erradicate this problem completely..

Posted

The reason it was removed was because people kept splitting up then everyone would leave because there were multiple rooms. Everyone would leave the main chat then new people would come, think it was empty, then leave. I can see the benefit of a room for spoilers, but other than that it just divides people usually.

Posted

The reason it was removed was because people kept splitting up then everyone would leave because there were multiple rooms. Everyone would leave the main chat then new people would come, think it was empty, then leave. I can see the benefit of a room for spoilers, but other than that it just divides people usually.

Experiemces from my own Chat room box... You see, when I was in mine... I was able to be in multiple rooms at once and all the rooms would be minimized at the bottom of the box when you're checking another chatroom.. Why can't we enable something like that?

Posted

Experiemces from my own Chat room box... You see, when I was in mine... I was able to be in multiple rooms at once and all the rooms would be minimized at the bottom of the box when you're checking another chatroom.. Why can't we enable something like that?

What was the software? If I can find a better system for doing this, I would love it.... however this one has seemed to be the best flash-based chat I've found. I haven't looked very hard lately though...