Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's The Meaning Of Life?

207 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah. But that's what people do. You should know. Just look what you're doing in the Werewolf game.

And have you read the second and third books? They just contradict everything in the other books.

Posted

Yeah. But that's what people do. You should know. Just look what you're doing in the Werewolf game.

And have you read the second and third books? They just contradict everything in the other books.

The WW game is different. I wouldn't say I'm over-analyzing things. Also, I'd say that what I'm doing is sort of necessary whereas analyzing a book of comedy is just ridiculous and unnecessary.

I think I'm about halfway through the second book. I don't know what you are talking about contradiction. Please don't give anything away; I've already caught a few glimpes of things from other posts here by people that have already read the book.

Posted

Some people get too involved searching for the meaning of life - my philosophy is to kick back and enjoy the ride. Whats life if you dont enjoy it?

Posted

I haven't read the other two books. But it says on the internet that the third one is very confusing. So I couldn't really give anything away.

Posted

The meaning of life is to live, of course.

Posted

We're just here. We're born, we live, we die, we decay, done.

I think that that's the main thought of people here.

But do any of you think the world will end?

Posted

Of course the world will end.

Have you ever read Revelations? It's very interesting. It describes basically the end of this world and the beginning of a new one.

Posted (edited)

The meaning of life is 42?

The meaning of life is a sound, a mith, something not in matter, something you can't feel or touch! The meaning of life is a meaningless number?

Please call me when you get out of rehab.

Edited by Zeldafan (see edit history)

Posted

The meaning of life for all beings is to reproduce and perpetuate their species.

Humans are meant to be born, procreate, take care of their children until they get old enough to take care of themselves so THEY can go on to have children, and die.

For infertile or abstinent men and woman, there is no reason for them to be here. Life is completely pointless for them, and killing them straight off should be an obligation for other people. They are not fulfilling their jobs here on earth and are just a drag on the human race anyway.

So live, fuck, and die. There is nothing else. Sorry.

Have a nice day.

I am p. sure I posted something like that before but I'm too lazy to find it and copypaste it.

Posted

Of course the world will end.

Have you ever read Revelations? It's very interesting. It describes basically the end of this world and the beginning of a new one.

Yeah, there's a reference in Fallout 3.

I am Alpha and Omega.

The beginning and the end.

I will give unto him

That is a first of

the fountain

of the water of life

freely

Revelation 21:6

Posted

The Meaning Of Life is God end of discussion!

Posted

God isn't a meaning.

But I like to think that when and if we discover the meaning of life, the entire universe will dissolve and a big sign will come up saying, 'Level 2'

Oh, Mock the Week. How did I ever live without you?:D

Posted

The Meaning Of Life is God end of discussion!

Amen to that! :D

Posted

the meaning of life? simple. marchin up and down the square!

Posted

If we discovered the meaning of life, we'd probably forget it.