Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's The Meaning Of Life?

207 posts in this topic

Posted

marchin up an down the square not good enough for you, eh!

Posted

OK here is the real meaning in life,First of all Accepting Christ as your Savior and turning from your sin is not religion, it is trusting in the One and only God. Religion is a

bunch of rules,rituals and good works that man created to get to Heaven. God hates religion.

God put us on this earth to choose serving ourselves or serving God, with serving ourselves there is no joy or peace. When we get to know God, the Creator, we find out who He is. God is love. On this earth there are many troubles but when we put ourselves in God's hands he takes care of us, maybe not the way we'd do it, but, He does everything right. You can believe there is no Hell but that doesn't mean there isn't, do you want to find out there is a hell by rejecting Christ and his free gift, and when you die you open up your eyes in Hell? The Bible clearly states there is a hell Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. But, you don't have to go to hell, the Bible says in John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. and also in Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The choice to accept Christ or reject Him is up to you, Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: There are so many lies in this world and you as an individual have to seek the truth for yourself. Don't let what someone tells you decide were you will spend eternity. Get you a King James Bible and read it. http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html or go here and see for yourself. God loves us more than we could ever understand. He died for you. That is love. Ask Him to show you. I hope this will help all of you. Don't just get angry when you read it and say that I'm an idiot. Check it out.

I don't know you but I care for your soul John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If you look at our world today you have to be wondering what is going on. Jesus is coming real soon and those that reject Him will be left on earth to go through literal Hell on earth. We are not going through Hell now, we can't even imagine what it will be like. The choice is yours.

Posted (edited)

The Meaning Of Life is to run around in a circle and then touch your nose and then eat a waffle. Such meaning is this!

Edited by Zeldafan (see edit history)

Posted

OK here is the real meaning in life,First of all Accepting Christ as your Savior etc.

I stopped reading after that one comment.

But seriously. Why did you pick the worst revelations?

Revelation 21:6

And he said unto me, It is done.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Posted

To have fun and do good things.

Posted

Yeah. Live life to it's fullest. If there is a meaning to life, it's that.

Posted

OK here is the real meaning in life,First of all Accepting Christ as your Savior and turning from your sin is not religion, it is trusting in the One and only God. Religion is a

bunch of rules,rituals and good works that man created to get to Heaven. God hates religion.

God put us on this earth to choose serving ourselves or serving God, with serving ourselves there is no joy or peace. When we get to know God, the Creator, we find out who He is. God is love. On this earth there are many troubles but when we put ourselves in God's hands he takes care of us, maybe not the way we'd do it, but, He does everything right. You can believe there is no Hell but that doesn't mean there isn't, do you want to find out there is a hell by rejecting Christ and his free gift, and when you die you open up your eyes in Hell? The Bible clearly states there is a hell Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. But, you don't have to go to hell, the Bible says in John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. and also in Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The choice to accept Christ or reject Him is up to you, Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: There are so many lies in this world and you as an individual have to seek the truth for yourself. Don't let what someone tells you decide were you will spend eternity. Get you a King James Bible and read it. http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html or go here and see for yourself. God loves us more than we could ever understand. He died for you. That is love. Ask Him to show you. I hope this will help all of you. Don't just get angry when you read it and say that I'm an idiot. Check it out.

I don't know you but I care for your soul John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If you look at our world today you have to be wondering what is going on. Jesus is coming real soon and those that reject Him will be left on earth to go through literal Hell on earth. We are not going through Hell now, we can't even imagine what it will be like. The choice is yours.

:huh: Hahahahahahahahahahaha that's the dumbest thing I ever read. If I acually had the attention span to read that. I think I'm going to pretend to be satanist, and scare the crap out of all the Christians by saying a chant that will soupossivly sumin satan. :muahaha:

Anyway, it's really to die. Life, again, has no meaning what so ever. We should all kill ourselfs, and get it over with. There you go.

Posted (edited)

:huh: Hahahahahahahahahahaha that's the dumbest thing I ever read. If I acually had the attention span to read that. I think I'm going to pretend to be satanist, and scare the crap out of all the Christians by saying a chant that will soupossivly sumin satan. :muahaha:

You clearly have no idea what Satanism is about. It actually aims to instill many of the values Christians do.

Anyway, it's really to die. Life, again, has no meaning what so ever. We should all kill ourselfs, and get it over with. There you go.

God, you're depressing. What's even more depressing is you don't have any reasonable logic to support being so depressing.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Hey Zeruda92834389145 or whatever imitation-of-the-other-more-well-known-Zeruda who is probably posting from Zeldafan's church or something, don't you think it would be kind of jerkish for God to have created human beings solely for the purpose of having something to worship "Him"? That would mean our lives are basically to just be used for God to have something to blindly worship him, bluntly put. Our lives would mean nothing. We don't own ourselves. We have no free will or varying choices. We worship or are burned. If there was a man or woman who was raised without the concept of God, yet they were extremely good and kind people, who were selfless in all ways and loved all people indiscriminately, would they be burned? Would they suffer eternal torment because they don't know who your God is? Your reasons are unfair to those who may deserve it even more than your church members. If that's the meaning of life, no offense, it's a pretty crappy one.

Also, yeah, YLA. Seriously, it can't be to die. In any sense. It doesn't matter if we all deserve to die. If there is a meaning to the true and literal life, it could not be "to die" or "to start dying" or whatever. Stop focusing on the negatives. If a man wakes negatively, and thinks negatively, and sleeps negatively, no matter how much positivity happens in his day, there will only be negativity. Stop being such a pessimist and open your mind.

Sahaqiel

Posted

"The meaning of life is to live forever or die trying." I love that.

Some more quotes about life.

Sydney Harris - When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

Bob Dole - When it's all over, it's not who you were. It's whether you made a difference.

Les Brown - When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.

Greg Anderson - When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.

(Cherokee Expression) - When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

Christine Frankland - Life is just a blank slate, what matters most is what you write on it.

Posted

You clearly have no idea what Satanism is about. It actually aims to instill many of the values Christians do.

God, you're depressing. What's even more depressing is you don't have any reasonable logic to support being so depressing.

Honestly I have no clue.

I can't help it. Maybe I'm emo, and don't even know it. Maybe I'm letting what people do to me get the better of me. Who knows.

@Saha: How about this. The meaning of life is to do whatever you want whenever you want.

Posted

Maybe I'm letting what people do to me get the better of me.

... It's this.

It's this.

Sahaqiel

Posted

See? That's why we were made with morals. God knew that he couldn't be bothered looking after us the whole time, so he gave us morals and guilt.

Damn him.

Posted

... It's this.

It's this.

Sahaqiel

Yup. I knew it the whole time. Maybe I should've taken more action than let them do it for 10 strait years.

Posted

Yeah. That's the meaning of life. To realise that you've been treated like crap for most of your life. Well, for some.

Maybe there isn't a meaning to life as a whole, but there is a meaning to every moment in life. Like when you're born, when you're a child, when you're an adult and when you're old.

Or maybe it's just to survive...