Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LittleBigPlanet

48 posts in this topic

Posted

... I'm not sure how I could get hold of a gun. I could try though.

I;m just waiting for a really good idea, that is simple to make, but still really cool.

Posted

So. you don't know if you can give your person a gun?

Posted

You can't wield a gun in it, but you're able to make a gun shaped block, make the trigger out of a three way switch, connected to an emitter that emits Bullet shaped blocks from the tip so that you can kind of shoot.

In fact, that's pretty simple. It'd be cool to do though.

Posted

LEGEND OF ZELDA! Plus I just got littlebigplanet, maybe we can hang later! I also love the skateboard freefall.

Posted

You got LittleBigPlanet?

Nice one! When you get online, I'll try to add you as a friend. ^-^

I already have you on my friends list.

Posted

Your lucky I don't have it it's awsome but maybe you can make a level based on the classic Digdug with you going underground through tunnels and getting attacked by small dragons and red balls with legs and goggles.

Posted

Does anyone here know if you can get LittleBig planet for something other than the PS3?

Posted

No, it's made by Sony, so it's an exclusive.

And Anon, that's actually another good idea. I could make different routes with different bosses at the end of each route. I think that's actually a brilliant idea! ^-^

Posted

Yays for me and LittleBigPlanet! It's cool. Except when your playing with some one that knows how to hit you and won't tell you how to hit back, but I found that out myself.

Posted

No, it's made by Sony, so it's an exclusive.

And Anon, that's actually another good idea. I could make different routes with different bosses at the end of each route. I think that's actually a brilliant idea! ^-^

Actually, it's made by media molecule, which I don't even think are a sony specific studio.

However, it is an exclusive, yes. Sony have kind of cornered them after they put so much pressure on it to drive the ps3

Posted (edited)

I have a idea that I came up with,

Make a part of the stage where there is Guitar Hero notes and you climb them to get to the next part and as you go up the notes it plays the

song.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

You first swing on some ropes, then you fall into a pit, a large one, and travel through with various prizes when you finish and all the way!

Posted

Hmmm. I could make loads of cool sprites. And then use the pit idea and attach all the sprites in prize bubbles to the wall of the pit by rope or something. Then you would be forced to play it loads of times! And I could make the best one impossible to get. Just for fun!

Posted

Make a level for the holidays that's like climbing a christmas tree.

How it would work is that you get to the end of the first level of the tree then there's like a ladder or something that you use to climb to the next level, each level has more challenging puzzles and enemies, at the top there is a boss that has a laser and how you kill it is that there is a trap door and you keep on activating it and making the star drop into the hole until it is dead.

Posted

I haven't been making levels lately. I've been focusing on getting all of the items. Today I went onto the PS Store and downloaded the Santa costume for free. I might actually think about paying for the other costumes and the kit for making a Christmas level. I'm not sure yet though, but it'd be cool. ^-^