Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm sick of it all!!!!

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone.. Thank you... I relized... I'm not exactly ready to leave the planet of Earth... and even if it is... I'M NOT GOING WITHOUT A FIGHT!

*loud audience cheering in distance*

Posted

(back to the ...s) ...

Posted

Maybe you should watch the movie: "It's a Wonderful Life" sometime...and you will also agree Life is

wonderful. :)

Posted

glad yer feelin better. sorry i missed it. but uh; here's what i would say:

Complain, complain, complain. If you're going to complain and make things worse, then whats the whole point of even telling people? Besides, suicide's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If you think acting like you're gonna kill yourself is cool, then you really are...well, emo. So, suck it up, get through the hard times, get a Wii, play Twilight Princess.

Posted

I'm happy you're feeling better now, Vio. It took 31 posts to cheer you up.

Posted

You know, you need someone to talk to, call Kids Help Phone. 1-866-8686... I think that's it. If not go to the website kidshelpphone.ca and check. They helped me out. And, if you want, talk to me as well. I've been through the same thing as you and am still going through it!

Posted

i know you got your probs sorted out, but i can almost garuntee you they will resurface... my advice to you is this, much like everyone else said it solves nothing and opens up an entire other door of pain, not only for your family, but for everyone that you see day to day. My family is one of the most disfunctional families ever, im the only one in the family to graduate so far, my two older bro's dropped out, and are druggies... dad use to be an acholic and was in a bad wreck and now is disabled.... i sought the religious route, god kept me alive and i escaped the world..... as for my oldest brother, he put a pistol to his head one night.... because he was facing a maximum of twenty years in prison and didnt wanna go back..... he nearly through away his life that night... i tell you all this because growing up, my dad never told any of us he loved us and life growin up was very rough, and for the first time ever, i saw a tear go down that mans face as he said i love you, that night.... though he seemed like he didnt ccare at all for 22 years and 4 kids, to save his sons life and to prevent anything else from happening later on down the road, he finally let us know.....

now im not trying to impose my religion on any of yall that read this, but if i offend someone iam sorry.... i cant make you believe that god does exist, or make you believe that he'll answer any prayers you may have, especially as soon as you ask them.... but what i am trying to say, that had it not been for the saving grace of my savior i would have been found in a ditch 4 years ago, dead, from an overdose of coke... so my advice is to find someone that is of tthe faith, and talk to them, heck if you cant find any body your comfortable with, talk to me, and if your not all about god, that's fine too, i'll talk to you about it, aside from a religious stand point... i understand some people arent about the church scene and that's fine with me.... im just wanting to save a life, because no one deserves to go through that type of pain.... been there, done that, and seen it happen to many other people.... i just dont want it to happen, and know that, "hey, i coulda done something about this!", because that is one of the worse, feeling anyone can ever have......

once again sorry if i offended someone... just trying to help!

Posted

Pfft. Then if he truly DOES exsist, he would of said except everyon --- No matter if they are gay, bisexual or whatever. NO! HE DOESN'T!

Posted

Maybe you should watch the movie: "It's a Wonderful Life" sometime...and you will also agree Life is

wonderful. :)

Ah.. I remember that movie.. *rings a bell* Everytime a bell rings and angel gets his wings.. Thataboy Clerance... That aboy... *me takes out flower petals* Susu's petals! I wanna live again! Hm.. I wonder if this should do..? http://angryalien.com/1204/wonderful_lifebuns.asp When it finishes.. hit the little bunny icons at the bottom!

Posted

a reason to live?

playing zelda duh!

XD, VolVagia89, there's two meanings to that XDD playing the game, Zelda and cheating on Princes_Zelda XDDXDXDXDXD Like her ex-boyfriend ( :o SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND??!!!! WHAT IS THIS WORLDD COMING TOO?!!) XD

And also, Vio, you'd never get to make the game you want to make. So please don't kill yourself.

Posted

Ah.. I remember that movie.. *rings a bell* Everytime a bell rings and angel gets his wings.. Thataboy Clerance... That aboy... *me takes out flower petals* Susu's petals! I wanna live again! Hm.. I wonder if this should do..? <a href="http://hyrule.net/external.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fangryalien.com%2F1204%2Fwonderful_lifebuns.asp">http://angryalien.com/1204/wonderful_lifebuns.asp</a> When it finishes.. hit the little bunny icons at the bottom!

So, we won't be hearing of this anymore?

i hope so. You seem like a sweet kid.

Posted

ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME?! I like you as a Friend! Yer cool! You don't 'cause problems! anybody who says that to you is mean! *hunts down anyone who said that to him* C'mon, Cheer up, you have lots of friends I bet. I wouldn't kill myself if I were you. think about yer family. I'm sure the love you! Life isn't worth killin' yerself 4! c'mon, tell us what REALLY Troubeling you!

Posted

Thank you everyone...

Posted

MAN! I'm Sick of all this hating life poo. First Princess Zelda, now you.

My life isn't exactly perfect either. I could write a book on how many people I hate...

Posted

MAN! I'm Sick of all this hating life poo. First Princess Zelda, now you.

My life isn't exactly perfect either. I could write a book on how many people I hate...

Life is far from perfect and everyone has their bad days. And some people complain more than others, but I would give you just as much sympathy as I did Deku Link.