Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm sick of it all!!!!

59 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG get over it. Obviously your not going to kill yourself because you wouldnt post it on a website, you just want attention, Your life is probally fine. I have more problems than everyone but i deal with it, Get over yourself and stop complaining like a five year old. I hate when people get all whiney.

Posted

... I don't want attention... I'm simply just asking a question... Besides you see what I mean by "Cause problems" if I hadn't posted this.. That stuff out of deadman's head wouldn't have been in this topic...

Posted

I think that is enough conflict for one topic, right? Can we just pretend none of this ever happened?

Posted

I'm not sure how to forget it..

Posted

lots & lots of alcohol ^_^, but if you're too young, lots of gaming should do just about the same trick ;):D

Posted

lots & lots of alcohol ^_^ , but if you're too young, lots of gaming should do just about the same trick ;):D

Yeah, If I got the time for gaming...

Posted

Yeah, If I got the time for gaming...

*Heads off to the PS2* I can't believe they sold all My Zelda!!!!!! Let alone all my Nintendo stuff! All I have now is a Nintendo with a few games... And only onre of them is Minish Cap... I'm trying to play it but now.. I'm going to get everything in the game... Without a guide!!!

Posted

Why? Why would you do it? It's pointless. Neither you, or anyone else close to you gains anything.

If you die YOU don't gain anything.

People close to you don't gain anything except grief and suffering.

This is how other people get depressed.

When people want to kill themselves.

If it means you have to struggle to keep going, then struggle.

Posted

MAN! I'm Sick of all this hating life poo. First Princess Zelda, now you.

My life isn't exactly perfect either. I could write a book on how many people I hate...

AMEN!

Posted

Uh.. I thought this topic was dead ^_^;;

Posted

well at least the topic is dead and not u

and we ALL have problems

trust me

i wanted to comit suicide but then i just make a list of ALL my good qualities

and believe me there are a ton

and there is a ton for u too

:D

Posted

So, we won't be hearing of this anymore?

i hope so. You seem like a sweet kid.

Sorry for gravedigging.. I'm just freaking disturbed by that comment.

Posted

I'm sick of it all... all I ever do is cause problems... and make my friends upset... Why even live through life I ask?

hmmm... I've felt this way before. Just have peace at mind knowing that it WILL get better for you. You will meet more people like you, and a girl will come into your life. Life can't always be great, but it doesn't always suck either. Dont worry about causing problems for other people. You don't have to live for them. Live for yourself. Do what YOU want to. If you piss someone off, then oh well. Who cares. I used to cause problems for EVERYONE lol. Things got better. I've had suicidal thoughts, but got over them. I figured, i'm gonna die one day anyways... why not see where this life goes before I die. If I died then, I wouldn't have the better life I have now. This sounds kinda random, but Money will not make you happy. Love will. Find a girl. If your overwieght, work out, and eat small portions. You'll look better. If your discusted by every girl you know, then just wait. One will come that will match your desires.

This happened to me.

I wanted to move away to another state, but then a girl came into my life. I'm so glad she did. She made me better all around. She wasn't one that discusted me like the others. I couldn't believe she COULD exist lol.

Just wait. Dont kill yourself. You will find happiness sooner than you think.

Posted

I'll tell you why... It'll make a less lot of problems for everyone!

*sigh* W-why would I care?

if you don't care that they commit suicide, they aren't really your freinds, are they?