Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should Sheik return in Zelda Wii?

29 posts in this topic

Posted

i like the idea of an earlier post a that ssy somthing that sheik was a REAL Sheikah. and zelda just temporarily possesed him, that would make a good twist in the next game. " hello my name is Sheik" says sheik. "Oh great its just Zelda in disguise" says player. then you find out that its a different person completely. TALK ABOUT PLOT TWIST!

Posted

Does no one else think that a toon Sheik would be just effing adorable?
Gosh, you people.
Also, Dusty Boi, it's Sheikah.
Sahaqiel

Posted

yeah!\

possibly for a dungeon in a Sheikah village and Shiek helps you get into the village.

Posted

QUOTE (Chameleon @ Nov 16 2008, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sheik should only come back if there's a reason. In the first game Zelda disguised herself as Sheik to hide from Ganondorf. So, given a good reason, I think I may welcome her return.

It would be kind of weird, though, since each game is a different Link (and Zelda) that she would choose to dress the same using the same name.

Who said it couldn't just be a sequel to Majora's Mask? :D :D

Posted

QUOTE (Sahaqiel @ Nov 17 2008, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does no one else think that a toon Sheik would be just effing adorable?
Gosh, you people.
Also, Dusty Boi, it's Sheikah.
Sahaqiel

No. Nothing toon is adorable. Everything that is toon is retched, and twisted, and evil, and I just lost my point.

Anyway @ Keaton: I think we would find that out if Sheik took his/her clothes off, and I don't think NoA would allow that to pass through, and instead Sheik would tell us, and it would just be a fun sucker.

Posted

Sheik should return, just walk by in one scene in the game, wave, and be like "yo," and then walk away and never be seen again. I would laugh. hard.

Posted

QUOTE (Kimmy @ Nov 18 2008, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sheik should return, just walk by in one scene in the game, wave, and be like "yo," and then walk away and never be seen again.

Drinking tea.

Posted

QUOTE (SirJoshizzle @ Nov 18 2008, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Drinking tea.

cum*

Posted

QUOTE (Chameleon @ Nov 16 2008, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be kind of weird, though, since each game is a different Link (and Zelda) that she would choose to dress the same using the same name.

I think that if Sheik came back, the name would be slightly different, but the appearance would be recogniseable. Kind of like the other characters who appear in a lot of zelda games with similar names and similar roles :chillin:

Posted

A cameo would be kind of nice, but nothing bigger than that. A new character would be better than an old one, even if it's Shiek.

Posted

Why would Sheik be in any more Zelda game??
Sheik can't be in the story unless a Link came directly after OOT and tp are 20- 50 years after OOT etc.
And I wouldn't want Sheik since well Sheik is.... I don't konw it would just destroy some timeline theory thingis...

Posted

ya it would be hard to get him in to the story line tho

Posted

I say no.... I love Sheik, and it would be great to see her in new realistic graphics like TP, but I want the new game to be independant.

Posted

Sheik was the alter ego of OoT's Princess Zelda.
It's a one time thing.
However, the Sheikah should certainly return.
If not, some of their lore.
Also, what theklmssdkfljas;
This is from <Nov.
Wtf is this.
No necroposting. :|
Sahaqiel