Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ZeldaFan.net Suggestions

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Have a suggest for ZeldaFan.net? Suggest it here!

Here are some things you may suggest:

New Categories (e.g. sprite sheets, fractal, etc.)

New Features

etc. be creative!

Posted

I had a suggestion didn't I? Or did it not post or something? I have bad memory. Sorry if I already suggested it, but an FAQs bit. I think it'd make it a bit more interesting.

Posted

You want me to get creative?

I Suggest We Stop Suggesting Suggestions In The Suggestions Box.

The Reason For This?

They never get answered so its only like a comment :linkblink:

Posted

Well, most of the suggestions are pretty stupid anyway, but it should stay just incase there is a good suggestion. They just don't have the time to answer them.

But I suggest that you stop suggesting that we stop suggesting.

Posted

Would it be legal to have the OoT special walkthrough, the one Miyamoto signed and released through Nintendo Power, in a wiki form, so we could click a "chapter" and read about Link's escepades. I'm not familiar with the legalities, so I had to ask. Mine got wet in our basement, so I had to pitch it. Shame, because I took good care of it until our basement flooded (it was nicely packed with other keepsakes).

Posted

more

Posted

more

(I'm not a mod or anything like that but...)

What do you mean by "more"?

Posted

Supporting BMP?

Posted

Not a suggestion but an error report.

I've just been moving all my blog posts over from the RWP forums and after you submit a blog post, it give the option to make another one. Upon, clicking that, it doesn't work and says it's an error or something, I can't remember what the page was but it's definitely not right. Anyway, thanks.

Posted

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.

* If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.

* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.

* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

If you click create new blog it takes you to the wrong file .../blog.asp it needs to be .../blog.php simple fix. Just change the link and it's all better.