Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A tale of Termina

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In my usual style, I am giving a prologue to see if anyone is interested....

(PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Prologue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link swung his sword furiously as it clashed agains an invisible forcefield. "Damnit!" he exclaimed, still trying to bust through it. He was slung to the ground on his face. His nose began to bleed as he looked up to face the floating Skull Kid who was now laughing at him. Link was filled with anger and continued slashing at him, but his Longsword continued bouncing off of what seemed like air mere inches away from Skull Kid's face.The mask on his face twisted into a wooden frown. "I am bored with this now." he said casually. "BEGONE!" he yelled and screamed. Link was engulfed in a purple light and an even brighter light blinded him. Once he could see again, he was reduce to bare feet and a torn shirt with cloth pants. He got up to find he was trapped. No doors were around him on the earthen walls and no openings were in the ceiling. He yelled and began to feel on the walls. In the dimly lit area he saw a small, floating, purple speck....

Edited by twilit prince (see edit history)

Posted

In my usual style, I am giving a prologue to see if anyone is interested....

(PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Prologue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link swung his sword furiously as it clashed agains an invisible forcefield. "Damnit!" he exclaimed, still trying to bust through it. He was slung to the ground on his face. His nose began to bleed as he looked up to face the floating Skull Kid who was now laughing at him. Link was filled with anger and continued slashing at him, but his Longsword continued bouncing off of what seemed like air mere inches away from Skull Kid's face.The mask on his face twisted into a wooden frown. "I am bored with this now." he said casually. "BEGONE!" he yelled and screamed. Link was engulfed in a purple light and an even brighter light blinded him. Once he could see again, he was reduce to bare feet and a torn shirt with cloth pants. He got up to find he was trapped. No doors were around him on the earthen walls and no openings were in the ceiling. He yelled and began to feel on the walls. In the dimly lit area he saw a small, floating, purple speck....

That's not a prologue, that's half a paragraph.

Posted

It's pretty good. I look forward to reading more.

And... Lemo I'll call you. It's 'War does not determine who is right, only who is left.' It's a joke you hear in Fallout 3. i say joke. the guy isn't a good comedian...