Fierce Deity Papercraft

39 posts in this topic

Posted

How long does it take for you to make the papercrafts?

Actually I've never tried to make them as fast as I can, I only do it when I'm in a mood for that, so Zelda model took me five months, but there were large delays. And Fierce Deity took less then two months. It could be possible to make them in several days if I really needed to hurry and was free all day. Some experienced papercrafters can make model like that is several hours, but I'm not that good!

That is AWESOME!!!! But how do you make them?

Both this model and Young Zelda model were designed by Ninjatoes, that means you can download free templated and instructions (*.pdf) from here. Then you need to print the templates with color printer, simply follow the instructions and have a lot of patience! Also you can find some tutorials and advices on the internet, but I used only the instructions. Feel free to ask if you need to know anything specific, I'll try to answer.

That's what I remember it from MM. I was watching a speed run a few months back.

Oh! I was hoping you've seen that sword somewhere else, hehe!

Posted

that is pretty D*** cool.

Posted

I'm gonna try it out later thanks for tellin me. :joy:

Posted

I don't think I've commented already, so I'll say it now. Pure awesomesauce.

Posted

I've probably already commented, but this is just so aweosme that you deserve...

CongressionalMedalofWin1.png

THe Congressional Medal of Win!!! :D

Posted

I made something like that, once. But a stiff wind carried it out my window... :(

Posted

*snigger*

Posted

I made the advance wars md tank. advance wars is a fun game. Ill post pics eventually.

*snigger*

dont you mean "snicker?"

Posted

awesomesauce~

I just started myself with TP Link :D

12 hours down and he's only missing his head, hands, sword and shield.

Although the hands are a nightmare, the first one is almost finished, but having to fold each finger is terrible >_<

On top of that I'm working with ordinary printing paper and my printer was out of yellow and red ink, so he's kinda limited to blue and gray colours :| although somehow he's still greenish. I should get some better materials for my next craft. coughTPzoratuniclinkcough*

But your craft looks way better D: I wish mine'd be just as awesome...