Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf 3

400 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't have Saha's, I don't think. I just deleted my Wordpad file yesterday.

Sent folder.

Posted

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, I UNINTENTIONALLY KILLED MY PARTNER AND STILL WON.

I'm sorry, Kimz, I still love you. <3

Also, while cleaning out my inbox, I accidentally erased my role, so I'm sorry, but unless NAeb still has it, then I can't copypaste it.

And I didn't want to kill Chameleon.

Sahaqiel

Saha unintentionally killed me. He did it by ACCIDENT, he says. Which really proves how much of an idiot he is.

Nabe told everyone how many votes counted to lynch someone. Saha voted for me, to reduce suspicious on him, not thinking it would kill me.

I asked him about it later. He said he didn't understand that his vote would make it majority.

This means that he does not understand that two plus one equals three. Which really proves how much of an idiot he is.

I spent a lot of time bumping other threads up to knock the werewolf thread halfway down the second page so people wouldn't vote for me, so people would forget it was there and not vote for me. This was going to work.

Saha found the thread, went in, and voted to kill his own partner. Which really proves how much of an idiot he is.

I don't know if I want to play the next game. Saha's hosting it. And, honestly, if he can't keep track of simple things like how many votes make a majority, or what's going to kill who, I don't understand how he can host a whole game of werewolf and have it work. =]

Edit: I really do like Saha, I just would not want to play on the same team as him again. He has no common sense.

EditEdit: I like my description, Nabe. :3 I lure you into my sandbox like the pedobait I am.

Posted

Sent folder.

Yeah, that's where I got Teto's, but Saha didn't send his back to me.

And also, Saha played this game terribly. xD; You guys should've won a million times over.

Posted

Kimmy's a butthurt woman.

Posted

Pretty much.

But who would be that stupid to kill their partner and not realize what they were doing?

Posted

You got owned, deal with it.

Posted

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, I UNINTENTIONALLY KILLED MY PARTNER AND STILL WON.

I'm sorry, Kimz, I still love you. <3

Also, while cleaning out my inbox, I accidentally erased my role, so I'm sorry, but unless NAeb still has it, then I can't copypaste it.

And I didn't want to kill Chameleon.

Sahaqiel

which is exactly what lead me not to vote for you, dammit.

Posted

And you all turned on me when one vote would have spared you of Sahaqiel's wolfy ways.

For shame.

I feel like I was doing the right thing now. I told you all to vote for Sahaqiel, but no. You took it out on me and you all ended up dying.

Posted

Yeah, that's where I got Teto's, but Saha didn't send his back to me.

Sent folder.

It contains all the messages you sent to other people.

Posted

Not here, it doesn't. You have to choose to save it or not and the default is to not to save it. :(

Also, I'm SORRY, Kimz, I didn't even count how many votes you had.

Gooooosh.

lkafls'fkl;fjjka;skjdfkjsalkj;askjkdf;alskdjf;alskdjf

I don't think I'd make a bad host, though. I mean, it would force me to count votes and stuff. I was in a hurry last time.

Sahaqiel