Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Animal Crossing City Folk Fruit Exchange!

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Just post what fruit you need or select it in the poll and I'll get the number of fruits in the poll ready! Please post you friend code, town, name, and choose what you want your comment to be! As a thank you for this service, feel free to bring any gift you want! I'd prefer flowers or money. Please register the following!

1461-9707-1614

Name: Aaron

Town: Sunny S

Wii Number

6802-2289-9299-0878

Posted

This is a good idea actually. I always need foreign fruit so that I can replace every tree in the village with them and sell the fruit for ridiculous prices.

I hope you still can though. I'd pay you... Well, name your price for each of the fruit, and I'll get back to you.

When I can, I'll also be offering weeding services. I'm good at repetitive tasks. I think I'd make a good accountant.

Posted

I need oranges,peaches,and pears.I have the rest though

Also Bathy,Can I help you?We could be the Mario Brothers it's not plumbing,it's getting rid of weeds.lol

Posted

This is a good idea actually. I'd pay you... Well, name your price for each of the fruit, and I'll get back to you.
Its 100% free! The gift is your choice you can bring me something as a thankyou if you want. Oh but this post was so old that when I quoted it said Teto :laughy:

I have planted almost as many fruit tree's as my town can hold! I have over 600,000 thousand bells worth of fruit in my town! Feel free to come and pick up all you want for free!

Posted

I have cherries, coconuts, and apples. I also have pears and oranges but not too many.

My town is Cheshire and Ill put up my FC later.

Feel free to PM me!

Posted

Lol I only have cherries. xD Though I heard a rumor where your mother sends you fruits though.

Posted

that works in city folk? I'm pretty sure thats only in the first one