Thanksgiving Parade Rickrolled

14 posts in this topic

Posted

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Posted

Ha Foster! That's what you get for being charitable! Rick Astley'll come in and lip-sing you to death!

I've never seen a parade like that. How rubbish. America. It seems so weird from this perspective.

Posted

Ha Foster! That's what you get for being charitable! Rick Astley'll come in and lip-sing you to death!

I've never seen a parade like that. How rubbish. America. It seems so weird from this perspective.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is a cartoon show...

Posted

Thats a good idea that they got him in to do that :)

Posted

Dude.

I saw that.

Was awesome.

I fell off the couch laughing so hard; mom thought I was insane. Of course, parents never get the dang joke.

Posted

It is weird...it's over-rated, over-financed, and a bit tacky. I don't watch it. I watched some of the dog show, then I played my Gamecube instead....

But, hang, on, let me watch that clip....

Posted

damn, the one year i dont watch all of the parade, and i missed it. :cry:

FF*******************************CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KKKKKKK

Posted

That was EPIC, makes me wish I had watched it live. The only downside... Rickroll is dead!

Posted

Why Foster? :huh:

Doesn't look -or sound- like he's actually singing. :unsure:

Who is he anyway?

Posted

Rick Astley, yo.

He's the dude who made Never Gonna' Give You Up.

(Hence rickroll.)

Sahaqiel

Posted

Why Foster? :huh:

Doesn't look -or sound- like he's actually singing. :unsure:

Who is he anyway?

He's Rick Astley a singer. In the 80's he was sort of popular (in the US anyway). He had a hit with "Never gonna give you up". Recently the craptastic video for said song had become a internet phenomena called "Rickrolling" a video practical joke where you think you're watching a new trailer (that's how they got me) and it switches to Rick ptancing about in his white sport coat. And an FYI to everybody here, nobody sings live at Macy's Thanksgiving parade, it's all pre-recorded.

Posted

Detriot Thanksgiving day prade is lame enough already. Fosters & Rick? how stupid.

Posted (edited)

I saw this live and immediately called my friend that rick rolls me frequently. He laughed, I laughed, and the world was happy. My parents had never heard of Rick Astley, though, so they didn't get the joke.

This made the whole parade worth watching.

He isn't that good at lip-syncing, though, and he looked a bit uncomfortable on that float, but still. Good stuff.

Edited by shadowknight (see edit history)

Posted

That was awesome. I first i thought it was fake,but his lips are moving to the song. I liked it!