Luigi's Mansion Remake?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

I can see the sequel now,

Congratulations Luigi,

you have won your own castle

yeah, totally see that happening, and luigi is dumb enough to actaully look into it

Posted

Yeah. It'd be good Co-op. Or maybe even online Co-op. Or a hide and seek online mode.

Oh and Happy Birthday Chef.

Posted

I agree that a sequel would be better, but I wouldn't be opposed to a remake either. I'm not much of a fan of the idea of remaking a game that isn't that old, but this is one game that I think would be really enhanced and made more fun using the capabilities of the wii. They'd probably have to make the camera angle behind Luigi though, huh?

But yeah, bring back Luigi's Mansion, short game, but a lot of fun!

Posted

If they need to make a remake of anything, they need to remake Pokemon Gold or Silver. They were great. I don't care if I'm labeled as the biggest geek on this entire site. It had to be said.

They should be making games that nobody can get at anymore. That's why there are remakes of the original Final Fantasy games.

Posted

forget a luigi's mansion sequel. what about "super luigi sunshine" or "super luigi 64"

Posted

If they need to make a remake of anything, they need to remake Pokemon Gold or Silver.

Agreed

I think they need to make Ingo's Mansion (gee the abridged series really got to me there.) But I got the game yesterday and I'd say it at least VC worthy.

Posted

My gold version lost all of it's data, and won't save. :( My red one won't save either. It happened after I caught this pokemon called Misingno or something like that. :cry: I have all level 100 pokemon too. :cry:

Wow I'm a geek. That the only pokemon I like though is the original ones. I don't like pokemon ranger, or Mystery Dungeon.

Posted

Ranger and MD aren't that bad if you ask me (just got Shadows.) Misingno corrupts you game if you catch it. I'm like you on the old stuff... Also I know who to fix your gold, but we're getting off topic here so I'll PM it to ya... anyways if the do remake it (LM agian) oughta remake it as Ingo's Mansion (or not, but that would be cool)

Posted

Remake, yes. Sequil, no.

They should make OoT a trilogy, or MM a sequil. They had a good idea going with MM2: The untold legend of Feirce Deity.

Posted

They should make OoT a trilogy, or MM a sequil.

Wouldn't that be the same thing?

The "Luigi's Castle" idea sounds okay though...

Posted

Wouldn't that be the same thing?

The "Luigi's Castle" idea sounds okay though...

No. The game was called Majora's Mask 2, but has nothing to do with Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, or anyother characters. Just FD, and Majora.

Acually that does sound good. It sounds longer. Well Luigi might not be dumb enough, but what if Mario is dumb enough to believe Luigi owns a castle. This would be Mario's raction.

Mario: I have the house to myself... Now what?

Haha. Naw Mario isn't that dumb... Is he?

Posted

No I mean in general wouldn't making a sequel to MM be make an OoT trilogy?

Mario's so that dumb. Not going to make an Ingo's Mansion comment. Oops.

Posted

No I mean in general wouldn't making a sequel to MM be make an OoT trilogy?

Mario's so that dumb. Not going to make an Ingo's Mansion comment. Oops.

Ok back on topic even though we are.

Well he was dumb enough to

fight Link in the SSE

It's about SSBB, and the SSE.

Posted

Exactly! I think luigi really is the smarter one, because he doesn't go out and risk his lives on adventures when he doesn't have to. Mario goes rushing after peach when she's kidnapped on her seemingly weekly basis. Leave her for Bowser and find someone who won't force you to go and rescue them while nearly killing yourself. Luigi's Mansion defiantly needs to be remade! As well as GSC!

Posted

Exactly! I think luigi really is the smarter one, because he doesn't go out and risk his lives on adventures when he doesn't have to. Mario goes rushing after peach when she's kidnapped on her seemingly weekly basis. Leave her for Bowser and find someone who won't force you to go and rescue them while nearly killing yourself. Luigi's Mansion defiantly needs to be remade! As well as GSC!

Yeah. Mario is the dumb hero, and Luigi is the smart one who gets no recinizion.

What's GSC?