Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Decline of Video gaming

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I like the Christmas one and three.

What on earth are you doing? We're hanging up our memory cards. What ever happened to stockings? Oh THIS is much better. During the night Santa comes and levels up our characters and buys us new equipment and stuff.

Santa: Ho-Ho-Ho, someone has been working hard. Ho-Ho-H-. Wait. What's this? *Game Shark, Cheat codes* someone has been a naughty boy this year... Ho-ho-ho *fires gun and Ps blows up.

(Also,King of all Things Mario, your favorites are 3/4 of the series. (though mine takes up 1/2 of the series)

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

Pokefan got me hooked on those.

OHMYGODI'MINAFIRE!

Posted (edited)

*moment from Decline 3*

Now back to Decline Japan.

One day,Mr.Jt was walking down road,he meet mr.Playstation Man! Mr. Playstation man Bad,cause he made too many sequels,so Mr.Jt hit

Mr.Playstation man with stick!

LOL,talk about bad Japanese stereotypes! :D

Edited by King of all things mario (see edit history)

Posted

Fools! For I have designed something to conteract the DS's dual screen

A psp... with 2 disc ports!

That's a bad idea you know

whoa! hideo kajima! what are you in here for!

Metal gear solid 2!

Posted

Ah yes, the Decline of Videogaming series: one of the many flash-animated series which consumed most of my life in 2006. XD

Yeah, they were great! I haven't watched them in a long time, though. I really should (unfortunately, the last I remember of DOV was when they were trying to bash the PSP, but they couldn't, and they tried to throw it in the trashcan but a parachute popped out of the back of it. :lol:)

Posted

Lol. Pretty funny. I'll watch 2, 3 and Christmas another time, but the first one was good. ^-^

Posted

Yar, It's funny in the extras on decline one when they say, "Did you hear that the new starwars game is supposed to be really good?" "Nah, all Starwars games are crap... what do you think Obi One?" "I have a bad felling about this..."

Posted (edited)

The part about the ATB System was pure win. So was Miyamoto with his Master Sword.

Edited by Aethix (see edit history)