What is the hardest boss you have faced?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

I take back my earlier answer.

The hardest boss I have ever faced in all of Video Game history is my aunt on Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2. She's the best racer on that game, and she uses the fastest firpin car.

Posted

Frost Giant, did you even watch the video? It's a 2-D game. The sort where you scroll upwards and shoot. All the purple dots in the video are missiles launched by the boss. Just watch it. You'll see that it is the mother of all bosses.

I saw the video, I know that the purple lines do damage, but I still say that it uses fancy moves, if you are good enough at the controls it is probably easy.

Posted

...Maybe. But it still looks like one hell of a boss. I sure wouldn't want to face it. Princess Shroom from Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time was pretty damn hard. Well, by hard, I mean it took ages. it was still hard though.

Posted

Ultima and Omega Weapon from Final Fantasy VIII was fun. Feel like playing that game again.

Posted

Bigocto without using navi. . . . using keyboard

Posted

Off topic Comment:

Isn't your sig a bit too big?

A little more on topic:

Why don't you get that game for something else besides the computer?

On topic:

Another of the hardest bosses I faced was:

finding shows on TV that I want to watch. (just kidding)

still Duon on Intense.

Posted

mmm... probably zeromus from ff4, too. that was hard

Posted

Congrats on having 1,000 posts by the way Frost Giant.

I love the final boss of Metal Gear Solid 4. It's easy, but it's just so good. And this bit when you have to crawl through a corridor as you slowly get slower and slower and it gets harder and harder. I killed my finger so much. :cry:

Posted

final hazard from sonic adventure 2. if you've fought him, you'll know why. i don't want to talk about it :unsure:

friggin lizard spaceship thing. thinks hes so great. its all shadows fault. somehow. grumble grumble

Posted

final hazard from sonic adventure 2. if you've fought him, you'll know why. i don't want to talk about it :unsure:

friggin lizard spaceship thing. thinks hes so great. its all shadows fault. somehow. grumble grumble

Actually, he's pretty easy once you figure out A makes you go up and B makes you go down.

Posted

Geese from Capcom VS SNK was so cheap.....he was a bit tough.

M.Bison from the Street Fighter games can be an ass to beat.

Posted

I don't know why so many people find that boss hard. It's easy. I beat it on... I think it was my second shot. It was an annoying boss, but it was still easy.

I really want to get that game again though.

Posted

I am not sure most likely

Sephiroth (KH2)

Xemnas/ Xeonort/ Ansem poser (KH2)

Posted

that lady at the end of battletoads