The Shadow of Twilight

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In the lone, darkness of Hyrule, a swordsman such as myself have many memories. Tis one I'm about to tell is how I became to who I am today. I am Nyfer, and this, my friends, is my story...

Prologue

Lightning struck in the far distance as a lone half-twilight fighter cut through several undead swordsmen. The sounds of clashing metal can be heard from a distance, attracting the attention of the Hylian army. Several horsemen and other types of infantry gathered as the forces of darkness formed up, preparing for an assault on the castle. This particular fighter wasn't going to let that happen, as he shattered the skull on one skeleton, removing the head on another. With the sounds of hooves approaching his position, he gathered up his strength and charged at two skeletons that were side by side. With a swing of his mighty sword, he was barely able to get out before the army trampled the undead forces.

With the storm dispersing, the swordsman approached the general, about to show his gratitude, before he was interrupted by a nearby batron. "Sir, there are more creatures at the north gate as well. What are your orders?" The general went into thought, then said, "Tell the troops to get into a box formation. We cannot afford any losses from pre-emptive strikes..." "Sir, yes sir." was what the batron said before he quickly ran into the gate. The general rode up to the fighter, saying, "If it hadn't been for you, we would've been defeated long ago, Nyfer..."

Edited by Nyfer (see edit history)

Posted

This is good. I really like it. You should go on.

Posted

Chapter one: "Past Dreads"

Darkness crept over Hyrule, as the sun began to disperse over the horizon. After the attack earlier that day, Nyfer set up cam at the south gate, and in his tent, he was setting up his next strategy. 'These attacks can't be happening from coincidence, can they?' he thought, looking at the maps. 'If I'm going up another army tomorrow, I might as well get some sleep.' he continued, as he drifted off to sleep.

~Flash-Back~

The rain was harshly coming down, lighting crashing in the distance, as the deserted Castle Town lay like that of Kakariko Village. Silence came along with the darkness of the storm, striking fear into any person. Flames were spread across rooftops, creatures of darkness flying across the darkened sky and running wildly through the streets. Through the flames, a figure can be spotted, shaped like that of Nyfer, but, was more shadowed, and could barely make out the facial features. On the ground by the character

Posted

Chapter Two: "A Shadow Reborn"

Nyfer awoken to the sounds of marching feet and... fire. He quickly got up, grabbed his sword and shield, and made his way outside. "No..." he said, noticing that flames were set about Castle town. He quickly rushed to the gate, killing stalfos that got in the way. Swords clashed inside the walls, sounds of falling soldiers echoed from the gates. Nyfer was now in a tough situation, trying to fend off the shadows of the fallen soldiers. It was a while when they faded into their original forms. 'The townsfolk!' Nyfer thought, running through the streets. Dead bodies covered the normally busy streets, as Nyfer quickly made his way for the square. Empty, just like all the other roads he crossed to get here.

Suddenly an evil chuckle came form nowhere. "So, you're the boy who been causing trouble to my warriors, huh? Hahaha... Now I can be separated from you!" came from a dark, but familiar voice. 'It can't be...' Nyfer thought as his shadow was removed from below him and took a physical form. 'My full twili form!' Nyfer thought, watching the shadow turn into himself. "Hehehe... Now that I have a physical form, I can kill you!" the twili exclaimed, before lunging at Nyfer. Nyfer was having some difficulties, trying to block his counter-part's attacks. Soon, sounds of marching feet came close, when Shadow Nyfer said, "I'd love to stay and defeat you, but my master awaits..." before he disappeared into twilight.

After the town was removed of flames, the hylian army was in an outrage. "I can't believe it! How can this guy here be able to sleep through the sounds of destruction?! How can he?!" The guards were yelling to the captain, who was trying to solve this uproar. "Settle down, settle down. It can't be his fault entirely." he said, when a battalion spoke up "Can it? This... boy sir, as I heard, lead the invaders inside the castle walls. Therefore he must be punished! I demand to see some punishment!" he yelled, slamming a fist on the desk. "Calm yourself." the captain said, before looking at Nyfer. "Nyfer, under the acts of betrayal, I hereby banish you from the castle and it's town. Get out, and never return here again." he calmly said, before he looked away.

It wasn't long before Nyfer left the town, following the road before him. 'I can sense a strange darkness rising...' was his thoughts before he left the peaceful lands of the castle town, a dark shadow following behind him.

Posted

Chapter three: Rising Phoenix

After wandering around hyrule for days, Nyfer found himself on the path on Death Mountain. The journy being both long and exhausting, Nyfer thought he could take a quick break. After setting up a fire and trying to keep it going, he felt the ground below him began to quake. "Hmmm, of course. It's time for the migration of the... Wait, there are no known large creatures here except..." he began when a large roar was heard not too far away. "a dragon. Of course. Any hunter would be willing to get a high price for the death of this fine creature. I'd say about, two or so thousand rupees..." he stated, looking at the two hundred foot tall, red scaled colossus fifty or so feet away.

Suddenly, there was the sound of clashing metal on scales. "Why am I not... surprised?" Nyfer whispered, looking at the hunter who was fighting the dragon. From what Nyfer saw, the hunter had blazing fire red hair, and wore mainly black with hints of silver and red. In his hand was a well crafted sword.

The hunter was very well skilled, as the dragon attempted to crush him with it's claw. The hunter easily dodged and made his way up the arm yelling, "If it's a fight ya want, it's a fight ya get!" dragging the blade of the sword across the scales, the dragon roaring in pain. "And for the final blow..." he began, jumping from the creature's neck, sword ready to strike down, "Rising Phoenix!" he yelled, sword now enveloped in flames as he struck downwards, creating a large gash on the dragon's neck. With one final roar, the beast falls defeated, shaking the ground. The hunter landed nearby, shaking his blade of blood, sheathing it after wards. That's when Nyfer noticed that he also had a bow on the boy's back.

'Very well trained, he easily took down that dragon with no harm done to him. He would make a good ally...' Nyfer thought, getting up. "And for proof that I killed this beast..." the hunter began, pulling out a bottle and scooping up the blood of the fallen colossus. With the cork back in place, he set the bottle to his belt and started to walk away, but stopped shortly. "If it's a name ya lookin' for, it's Blaze Morison, preferably, Flamin' Blaze, Hyrule's greatest hunter." the hunter said, knowing of Nyfer's presence. "If ya need somthin' eliminated, find me..." he added, continuing to walk away. "Wait, do you work alone most of the time?" Nyfer asked, the hunter stopping again. "I mostly fight alone, yeah. Why?" Blaze asked, looking at Nyfer.

"Well, it's like this..." and with that, Nyfer told him about being exiled, shunned, and his full twili self was controlling the dark lord's forces. "Hmmm, so ya want me to help you defeat your shadow and this 'Dark Lord' or whatever. Hmmm, that's a tough question. I'll help you, but before I do anything, I must return this dragon blood to Kakariko, get paid, and then I'll help ya. Ya have a deal?" Blaze said, putting his hand out. Nyfer shook, but noticed Blaze's blood red eyes. "Oh these, meh, people say that I was lucky to have that color of eyes and hair naturally. People always mistaken me for one of them though. I am nothing like my grandfather..." Blaze said, whistling shortly after. A black horse ran up to him, as he mounted onto it. "If you'd like, I'll take ya to the village, for it's nearby." he added, whistling ounce more, a different pitch this time. Another horse, this time brown haired mare strolled up. "If not, that's okay. And you can keep this horse, I don't really use him much anyway. I mainly leave him at the stable, where he is treated well." Blaze spoke once more, waiting for a response from Nyfer.

"I'll stay here, alright?" Nyfer said, petting the horse. "Very well... Hyaaa!" Blaze yelled, riding off towards Kakariko. Now that Nyfer has an ally for keeping the light within this world, his full twili self would seem less of a threat.

Posted

Chapter five: "A Hunter's Demise"

"I can't believe he got away again..." Nyfer exclaimed, rain pouring down. The two fighters now stood on the Elden Bridge, in the middle of a downpour. "C'mon, we're sure to get'em next time..." Blaze said, rather cheerful. "But how, I need more training..." Nyfer said, looking at his sword. "Why don't you become a hunter like myself?" Blaze said, holding his bow. "No, no no no. We only need one hunter in the group." Nyfer said, nodding his head.

"Well, why don't you become an assassin? I was supposed to become an assassin, but I was rejected, and forced to become a hunter. Actually, I'm glad they didn't accept me..." Blaze said, deep in thought. Then, Nyfer thought, 'You know, he is right. You're a half bred twili. You were born to blend in with the shadows.' "You know, you're right..." Nyfer began, when Blaze asked, "About becoming a hunter? Or was it the assassin?" Nyfer then exclaimed, "Do you happen to know where there are any assassins in Hyrule?" "Huh, oh. I've heard rumors of a tribe up on Snowpeak, and supposibly an ice dragon roams the lands as well..." The red haired hunter said as he put the bow onto his back. "We should be able to make it before sunrise if we keep a steady pace." Blaze said, mounting his horse, while Nyfer did the same with his own.

After traversing icy ponds, steep cliffs and fighting with timber wolves, they finally found themselves in an open field, covered in about three feet of snow. But, unlike what Blaze said, no figures of life could be found anywhere. "Hmmm, probably they dispersed or somthin'?" Blaze said, before feeling cold steel on his neck. Nyfer was also held by an unknown figure with a knife at his throat. That's when the two fighters realized that they were in a trap. "Nice going, Blaze..." Nyfer said sarcastically, not trying to make any sudden movements. "HEY! Don't blame me, blame these creeps..." Blaze yelled, not trying to struggle. Soon, a black figure appeared right in front of the two. "Why have you come here?" the voice spoke, obviously male, "State your names."

"Well, I'm Blaze Morrison and this is..." was all Blaze said before he was punched in the gut. "OWWWW!" he yelled in pain, the wind knocked out of him. "I told you to never return to these parts again!" the leader said, a knife now in his hand. "Oh yeah... *huff* *wheeze* I forgot about that time, *cough* *cough*" Blaze struggled to speak out, trying to breathe at a correct pace. "What did you do to them, anyways?" Nyfer said, knife still at his neck. "I accidently set fire to their village..." Blaze truthfully spoke. "Accidently, humph. How could the grandson of the Lord of Darkness be able to be a klutz?" the figure said, realization struck Nyfer like a bomb arrow. 'Wait... Now that I realize it, he looks alot like...'

That's when the previous keeper of the Triforce of Power came in an instant into Nyfer's mind... "Wait, you're...?" he said, looking at Blaze. "The grandson of the Gerudo king himself? Yes he has his grandfather's every power in his veins. But the only difference, is that he uses them for his own purposes..." The shodowy figure said, pointing an accusing finger at Blaze, struggling to get up. "That's when we realized, that we didn't need dark power to survive. We had to go by our instincts, trying our best to survive." The leader coldly spoke. "But things change over time, don't they?" Nyfer said. "Not for him, thing didn't. He was raised to become a public fighter, disgracing his family name and fighting not for the darkness, but the light." the leader said, looking down at Blaze. "What's wrong with that?" Blaze said, now kneeling, before he was kicked a good two feet away by another assassin. "Everything, including your disgrace to your family!" the assassin barked, anger rising. "Hold it... What can we do in order to gain your trust?" Nyfer said, trying to comprimise. "You can either get him out of here..." the leader said, pointing at Blaze, "Or kill the Ice Dragon who lurks in a nearby cavern. You can take him along if you desire..." the leader said, before the group of assassins disappeared.

"So it looks obvious, doesn't it?" Blaze said, pulling out his sword, "We kill the ice dragon." Nyfer looked at the marvelous red blades, guard and handle shaped like that of a pheonix. "Where did you get that sword? That is a marvelous blade there..." Nyfer said, looking at the strange symbols on the blade. "Oh, this? Well, I'll talk to you about it later... Right now, I just want to kill that dragon." Blaze said, leading the way. It was about ten minutes when the heard a roar through the raging snowstorm.

"That, my friend, would be our dragon. The best opportunity to strike it is when it looks away from us. Got it?" Blaze said, surprised that the dragon was larger than that of the red scaled dragon he fought earlier, about a hundred feet larger, actually. "Watch what I do..." he said, launching a fire ball through the dragon's legs, striking a wall opposite of it. "And, now..." Blaze whispered, slowly walking towards the dragon, which was turning around to the burnt wall. "Kay, you attack the tail while I strike it a few times on it's arms. Then you'll try to distract it by attacking it's rear legs." Blaze said, feet away from the tail. "And that's when you finish it, right?" Nyfer said, looking at the colosal dragon. "You got it. The plan begins... Now." Blaze said, rushing to the arms as Nyfer swung his sword at the scale-less tail, blue blood dripping from the wound. The dragon roared in pain and anger, as the sounds of clashing metal can be heard from the arms. Knowing what to do next, Nyfer rushed to the rear leg which was closest to him, sword at the ready.

The dragon roared once again as Blaze had removed one of its single claws. Then as Nyfer attacked the leg a few times, he heard, "Alright! Here comes the big one!" from Blaze, which was followed by "Pheonix Rage!" as the dragon weakly roared. Nyfer narrowly escaped from being flattened by the now fallen dragon. Blaze landed nearby, saying, "T'is not dead yet. You must make it the final final blow. Strike the head with thy blade..." Blaze said, standing beside Nyfer. Nyfer walked up to the weak breathing, half dead colosus. Nyfer held high his blade, speaking the language of the twili. Then, without warning, the sword was embedded in the dragon's head, making the creature dead for good. Blaze walked up to an opened wound and pulled out one of his bottles. He then, like the red scaled creature, scooped up the blood, then securing the lid and put it onto his belt, with other types of dragon blood. "Why do you carry around the blood of dragons?" Nyfer asked curiously. "...It's said that it possesses the element of the dragon carries. But, to others, they think of dragon's blood as good luck charms. To me, I'm not quite sure, other than showing my true strength." Blaze said, making sense.

I wasn't long until the assassins from earlier appeared again, this time they weren't aimed for Blaze. "You..." the leader said, pointing a finger at Nyfer, "State your name and your purpose of being here..." "My name is Nyfer, I am exiled from Castle town and I desire that I to become an assassin to defeat the upbringing darkness." Nyfer said calmly. "If that's your desire, then you have the right to train as one of us. And you..." the leader spoke, looking at Blaze, "You gained little trust in us. So stay if you wish..."

Posted

Chapter six: "Blades of Fire"

"So tell me, what all do you remember of your past?" Nyfer said through the blowing winds, now wearing a complete black tunic. "I'd rather not want to talk about it, aright?" Blaze explained, head dropped. "C'mon, you have to remember something, right?" Nyfer spoke, trying to reason with the stubborn hunter. "No... Now leave me alone..." the red head exclaimed, rather calmly, but also coldly. If the low temperatures of Snowpeak didn't cause the two to freeze, then this would have. "Look, if you leave me alone after wards, then I'll tell you, alright?" Blaze finally gave in, rather annoyed with Nyfer. "It all started out when I was younger..." Blaze began, images beginning to form in Nyfer's head...

~Memory~

The snow blew at a harsh rate, as the young fighter, about the age of nine, attempted to scale the cold mountain. This boy had red hair and blood red eyes, like that of his grandfather, wearing a red tunic and a broad sword at his side. He killed many timber wolves along the journey up the dangerously high cliffs, as he continued on his family's greatness. He's survived this long due to an unknown power that the boy didn't even know of, as the back of his hand glowed quite faintly with golden light, unable to be noticed from the storm. He finally made it to his destination, as the storm began to thin out. The glow on the boy's hand had faded, as a village came into view. The dark dressed leader of the nearby tribe came up to help the boy, who was slowly losing consciousness. After treated of his injuries and his body temperature returned to normal, the boy stood before the leader and said, "I have come here to be great like the rest of my family, for my name is Blaze Morison."

After a month of training,the bow was quite skilled at hearing far off noises, but other than that, he needed much more work. "You are still lacking strength, young one, for you lunge straight at an opponent when they obviously see you. You must make the kill with their guard down." The leader said, still trying to teach the young boy, who was irritated. A few days later, a snowstorm broke out, unlike any the tribe has ever seen. The temperatures dropped ridiculously, as the boy was asked to do one simple task; create fires by using magic.

But the boy wasn

Posted

Chapter seven: "Power comes at a price"

Blaze's POV (point of view)

Once the woman sheathed her blade, Nyfer and myself headed over to her. "What is it that you want? Especially you, half-twili..." the woman said, turning around, looking at us. Nyfer held his Phoenix Blade, my hand holding onto the hilt of Flamberge. "Calm yourself... I do not wish to fight amongst you..." she said, but I held on, ignoring her, Nyfer the same. "Who might you be?" she said, her hands at her side. "Blaze Morison, and who might you be, twili? What business do you have here on this mountain?" I said, getting a more firm grip on my sword. She chuckled a bit, then said, "Fine, I'll tell you my name, light-dweller... My name is Ayame, and the reason I'm here is because I sensed a great power. Power of seemed almost as equivalent as that of the godesses..." as she walked up to us.

As she approached, the grip on Flamberge increased, the triforce slightly glowing on my right hand. "So... you're the possessor? Hmmm, yes. I do see a resemblance now..." Ayame said, examining me, "But anyways, the other reason that I'm here is because I need your help..." she concluded, as I stood there. "Listening..." I said, the grip on my blade continued. "I'm here to ask for a favor, to help me kill the one who destroyed my village." she said, a fist of hers now clenched. "The target?" I asked, the grip loosening slightly. "His name is Dark Link, the shadow of the hero of Hyrule." Ayame said, sending a twilight bolt at a timber wolf nearby, disintegrating it. "Wasn't he defeated a long time ago?" I said, slightly shifting my position. My grandfather once knew of this shadow, created to destroy the hero, which failed. "You would think that, but as long as the Mirror of Shadows remains, he'll always remain present in this world, creating shadow of regular people such as yourselves." She said, the magic level within her rising.

That's when a loud, evil laugh occurred, as two dark shapes took form several feet away. The one shadow took form of Vyfer, but the other was shaped to that of the hero of Hyrule... He wore a full black tunic with and his skin was also black, his eyes the only thing with colour, them being red. He held a Hylian shield as well as a dark version of the mythical sword of legend, the Master Sword. 'Dark Link...' I thought, as I unsheathed Flamberge. "Hahaha... to think that the grandson would carry on the grandfather's wishes, but instead, he allies up with the 'other' side." Nyfer said, sword held high in his hand. "It would appear that the Triforce of Power chose the wrong person, and for that, you must return it to us..." the dark Hylian said in a some-what deep voice, ready for an attack. "And if I refuse?" I said, flames emerging from the blade. "We'll have no choice but to kill you and take it from your corpse..." the shadow said, lunging at me, as I lunged right back at him.

I heard other swords clashing with another as I looked and saw Nyfer trying to fend of his full twili half. I saw Ayame lunge at Dark Link as well, but he easily blacked her attack and knocked her away, heading back to me. As he swung the sword at me, I was quickly able to block it, as well as several other swipes that followed after. "Impressive..." he said, as I swung at his now vulnerable form, but he quickly appeared behind me and said, "Just not good enough..." came from him as I swiftly turned around and was barely able to block the sword. As he swung his sword another several times, he backed up and his sword began to be shrouded in darkness. "You will pay..." he said, as he spun around several times with the blade swung horizontally, as bolts of darkness came flying toward me. I raised my hand and absorbed the coming darkness with little effort. "Look, I may be sided with the light, but that doesn't mean I don't possess the dark arts like my descendants..." I said, as I jumped up, looking at the mere shadow "But this will change everything..." I then held my sword behind me, then cried, "Flames of Hell!" as I swung my sword at him, intense heated fireballs erupting from my blade at an incredible speed, hitting the dark Hylian. 'Is it over?' I thought as the smoke cleared, leaving nothing there. Then I felt a pressence behind me, saying, "Think you can get rid of me that quick?" as I felt a shield hit me in the back, knocking me several feet away, "Well, try again..." Dark Link said as stepped up and readied his blade for a killing thrust, when he was tackled by Ayame. I quickly got up and thrust Flamberge into him. "Don't think I'm defeated so easily..." was what he said before he disappeared into darkness. "Don't think we're defeated." was what I heard from Vyfer as he too disappeared by Nyfer.

"Thank you. Had not been there to tackle him, I would have died..." I said, sheathing Flamberge, as it had no blood on it. "It was nothing... although I could've handled him myself..." Ayame said, muttering the last part. "Is everyone alright?" I said, looking around, not seeing any wounds on anyone. "No..." "We're fine..." was what I heard from the two twili blooded fighters. "So you do possess the Triforce of Power, which was used for destruction in the past." Nyfer said, sheathing the Phoenix Blade. "So this Mirror of Shadows, do you know where it is?" I asked Ayame, who just nodded her head horizontally. "Alright... I guess we're all on our own, then." I said finally, the snow coming down again on the cold summit of Snowpeak.

Posted

Chapter eight: Separated

As the three made their way through a desert, all was silent and incredibly high in temperature. The group was now making their way to the sage temple, hearing recent sightings of the two shadows. "How... long... must we... traverse... through... this desert?" Nyfer said, the heat getting to him. "The temple should be about twenty minutes away, at this calm pace anyway..." Blaze said calmly, practically immune to the harsh conditions. "How.. is it that... you're able to... resist this heat?" Nyfer asked, the breath being lost. "I have Gerudo blood in my veins, as they were the ones who ruled this desert a long time ago. They knew of those who possesses their own blood..." Blaze reminded, then adding, "And besides... I'm not the one who's wearing full black..." Nyfer then went silent, followed by Blaze. It was then Ayame spoke next, "At least we have two people who can handle this heat..." before silence overcame them again.

Because of a short break, the group reached the temple in half an hour, the sun still flying high. "Well, at least we can get out of this heat..." Nyfer said, as the group entered the temple. Quicksand and desert rats infested the area, as if it were abandoned long ago. "Alright, watch your step. You wouldn't want to become some rat's delight, wouldn't you?" Blaze said, jumping to another platform, the other's following pursuit. After traversing dark hallways and climbing high staircases, the group finally found themselves outside again, only this time it was night. The three walked on, reaching the center of what looked like the inside of a Colosseum. Then, on a nearby walkway, Ayame noticed something.

"There... is the entrance to the Twilight Realm..." the woman said, walking up to a mirror. "This mirror is the entrance to your home?" Blaze said, looking at the chrome colored mirror. "And you shall not enter..." the voice of Vyfer said, as the mirror split into eight pieces. As the pieces floated above the temple, they separated into eight different directions. "Damn... That's our only way to get into the twilight realm, and Ayame's way home..." Blaze said, clenching a fist. "Okay, calm down, why don't we just look for the pieces? Surely they can't be that hard to find, right?" Nyfer said, looking at the pillar at the far end of the temple. "He does have a point there, Ayame. Why don't we look for the shards?" Blaze said, looking at Ayame. "Alright, We'll look for the shards. Then after we enter the realm, we'll look for the Mirror of Shadows in the Twilight Realm, okay?" Ayame agreed, as the group left the temple.

After another long journey through the temple, and a quick time for rest, the sun rose once again, it's heat blazing throughout the desert. "The sooner... we're out of this desert... the better..." Nyfer said, his fatigue once again returning. That's when Blaze stopped, listening to his surroundings. It didn't take long for Ayame to notice that Blaze stopped. "Blaze, what is..." was all she said, when she was hushed by Blaze. Nyfer finally stopped then yelled, "C'mon, hurry up I want to get out of this desert!" Blaze then sprinted to the group, ushering them to run with him. Nyfer was having a tough time with his fatigue. "What's going on?" Ayame demanded through breaths, keeping up with him. "Tornado..." Was Blaze said before a gust of wind rushed in the not too far away distance ahead of them. "Everyone, grab hold!" Blaze said, stopping as he stretched his arms out. The twili blooded fighters held on to his arms, but once the tornado struck, the grip was removed, as the wind carried them upwards.

Nyfer had awoken to find himself by Lake Hylia, however something was missing. He looked around, but couldn't find Blaze or Ayame anywhere. 'Where are you guys...?' he thought as he started his search for his allies...

In the high heights of Death Mountain, Blaze awoken from his black out. 'Where the heck am I?' He thought, rubbing his sore head. It was then he realized that Nyfer and Ayame were missing. 'Damn, it must have happened when that tornado struck...' he thought, the memory returning to him, 'You'd better be safe, guys...'

The cold temperatures of Snowpeak continued, as Ayame awoken from her knock out. 'Why am I on Snowpeak? And why aren't the half-twili and the light-dweller with me?' she thought, as she attempted to look for the two...

Posted

Single, double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuple, septuple post! OMG YOO MUST LIEK GET MOAR WARNING LEVAL OAR DAI.

It still doesn't appeal to me. For a lot of reasons. Like MAJOR grammar issues, the inability to understand wtf is going on, and TOTAL BORING-NESS.

Posted

Yo, yo, yo, Nyfer.

I don't see anything against the rules.

He's telling you what he thinks of it. You can adhere to what he says or not, but it's still his opinion and your thread is open to them. And we (moderators) can't ban people from certain topics... I think.

Oh well, if I'm wrong, sue me, but still, what he's doing is called criticism. The first part was spam, the second part was crit. (Destructive criticism, but criticism nonetheless.)

You don't warn people for criticizing.

And reporting for crit makes you seem a bit whiny, no offense.

So, Taco_Ninja, please at least try to constructively criticize what has been written here? Nobody gets any better if all you do is insult them without telling them what it is you think is wrong.

Sahaqiel

Posted

So, Taco_Ninja, please at least try to constructively criticize what has been written here? Nobody gets any better if all you do is insult them without telling them what it is you think is wrong.

I did.

MAJOR grammar issues, the inability to understand wtf is going on, and TOTAL BORING-NESS.

Posted

ok I have a person editing all of this and he really is not doing the job right ok

Chapter ten: Friend or Rival

Posted

Chapter eleven: "A Call to Darkness"

In the Tower of Suffering, Blaze stood on the balcony, looking at Flamberge while the shadows within were celebrating the arrival of the new soon to be leader. "I knew we'd find you out here... Not enjoying yourself?" the voice of Dark Link spoke, coming from the door. "Who is this, 'Dark Lord' you keep speaking of?" Blaze said, turning around while sheathing his sword, seeing not only the hero's shadow, but also Vyfer. "You'll find out soon enough, as we got word to be summoned by him." Vyfer answered, then opening his hand as a portal appeared, "Come, we are to be sent to the Castle of Darkness within the Twilight Realm, where the lord resides..." he added, as he disappeared into the warp gate. With little choice, Blaze entered the portal as well, followed shortly by the dark Hylian. Then, without warning, the portal closed, leaving a silent and abandoned balcony, let alone the eight fragments of the Mirror of Twilight.

Although the entrance could've been better, Nyfer and Ayame had to fight with several moblins, who were not a match against the two. As they traversed the large tower, they couldn't find any sign of Blaze or the other shadow and full twili. "Where could they have gone?" Nyfer was the one who spoke, who drove his Phoenix Blade into a moblin general, who quickly died after a grunt of pain. "Before we arrived, I sensed a great deal of twili magic on the balcony." Ayame said, casting waves of twili magic at several shadow underlings and moblins. After traversing the long stairway, they found themselves on a balcony, silent and abandoned. "You sure you sensed magic in this area?" Nyfer said, sheathing the sword and noticing the mirror fragments. "I don't know, prbably it was the opening of a Twilight Realm portal." Ayame said, sheathing her own blade, "But I do know that they were here..." she added as Nyfer picked up the mirror fragments and placing them into a pouch. "Well, we don't have much time. Who knows what Blaze can do with those fiends at his side..." Nyfer said, before adding, "We must hurry to the Temple of Sages and revive the Mirror of Twilight!" as the two descended the stairways of the tower.

As the three walked towards the throne in the great throne room, Blaze knew exactly what to do. "So, you have finally arrived..." a dark voice erupted, familiar to Blaze and the shadows. 'At long last, we meet again. Grandfather...' Blaze thought, pretending to bow to the great king of evil, which like Blaze, had fire red hair and blood red eyes, as well as wearing mainly black. "Yes, Lord Ganondorf..." the shadow and Vyfer said at once. "And, I see you brought the new holder of the Triforce of Power, my grandson." Ganondorf said, standing up from the throne. "Sire, might I ask, why have you brought us here?" Dark Link asked, continuing to bow. A chuckle came from the dark lord, then he said, "My answer for you is non other than my grandson, who carries my power. And with that, I need it back..." He said, unsheathing his sword. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this..." Blaze said, unsheathing Flamberge as Dark Link and Vyfer followed pursuit. "So you've betrayed me as well? No matter, I'll call for my allies..." the great lord said, but was interrupted by Blaze, "Don't worry about it. We already took care of that, as that I will be your opponent this final match."

As the two descended the volcano, they kept on fighting underlings of darkness. "What reason do you think they have in the Twilight Realm?" Nyfer said. "I don't know..." Ayame replied. With the fight finished, the two hurried on their way to the desert...

Posted

Chapter twelve: Flames and Shadows

"Here we go!" Blaze yelled as he lunged at the dark man, Flamberge creating flame trails behind it as it dragged across the tiled floor. But Ganondorf was ready, as he easily blocked the many strikes that followed the lunge. "Pathetic..." he said, knocking Blaze backwards several feet. "I will not lose to you..." Blaze replied, blade held right in front of him as he lunged at his grandfather again. "Fool..." the dark man replied, as Blaze swiped the air where Ganondorf previously stood, who appeared behind the boy. Blaze was ready, however as he quickly turned around and kicked his granfather away.

"Hmmm, not bad..." the previous owner of the Triforce called out, getting up as if it were nothing, "But the Triforce will be mine again... After I take it from your CORPSE!" he yelled, lunging at Blaze with demon-like speed. 'You think I don't know this one?' Blaze thought, knowing what his grandfather was about to do. He held his blade to the side, as Ganondorf approached, from both behind and in front of the hunter at high speed. "Here it goes... Flame Rotation!" Blaze yelled, spinning with Flamberge at the side, waves of fire erupting and striking the Dark Lord, but took it as barely anything.

The man chuckled, before saying, "Enough playing... Let's see how well you fight on horseback." as the room transformed into a large, open field. In the distance, the great king of evil stood tall, mounted onto his grateful steed. "You earnestly believe you can defeat me?" the deep voice came, followed by the sounds of a galloping horse. 'Damn...' Blaze thought, then he noticed a horse nearby, 'Better than nothing, I suppose.' Blaze ran to to horse, the sounds of the shadow horse following behind him. "C'mon girl..." Blaze whispered to the horse, as he mounted, gripping onto Flamberge with his right hand, steering the horse with his left. As the dark man and his horse were approaching, Blaze dashed towards his grandfather, Flamberge ready to swing. With the two fighters separated by mere inches, Blaze whispered, "It's over... Flame Edge!" he cried the last part as his grandfather's blade melted away when the swords made contact.

"Hmmm, quite impressive... But how well are you at magic?" the dark lord spoke, as Blaze sheathed Flamberge and began to chant his first spell, dismounting the horse. "The land drowned in ever flowing magma, Eruption!" Blaze cried, as the land below Ganondorf turned into a small volcano, launching small waves of lava, but was dodged easily. "Not good enough... Shadow Bomb!" the great king of evil cried, a large wave of dark energy escaping from his open hand. 'Quite predictable...' Blaze thought, chanting once more, "In the depth of darkness, send before me your greatest fire... Flames of Hell!" as large, fast traveling waves of fire flew past the dark wave, reducing it to nothing and came close to striking the previous Triforce keeper.

"Alright, now for the last and final combat. Transformation!" Ganondorf yelled, as dark energy enveloped him, slowly transforming him into the Beast of Shadows, Ganon. "Fine, if that's what you want, then so be it..." Blaze said, chanting for is inner creature. "Creature of the mountains, sealed away for thousands of years, I call upon your ultimate power..." Blaze chanted, as Ganon stood completed before him. "Kyubei Genkai!" Blaze cried, flames enveloping him, transforming him into the forbidden creature of the mountains.Blaze now stood, with a flaming image of a fox around his human body, nine flaming tails trailing behind him, as he attacked Ganon with his long, flaming claws that grew from his hands. "This is the end!" his voice echoed, mainly from his transformation as attacks came right after another. Many wounds opened on Ganon, but the large creature refused to give up, as it grabbed Kyubei Blaze and tossed him a hundred feet away. But Blaze arrived again, only a second after being thrown and was now finishing the fight. "I'll destroy you!!!!" the echoed voice of Blaze came again, as he knocked the creature of shadows to the ground, nearly defeated.

The area returned to inside the Castle of Darkness, as the two fighters returned to their normal forms. With the king of evil lying on the ground, Blaze unsheathed Flamberge again, knowing what he must do. "You... have truly become... strong. I didn't think.... you'd be the possessor... of Kyubei..." Ganondorf said, really tired out from the battle. Blaze stood there, ready to finish the fight. "I guess... I was... wrong... to misjudge you..." the dark man said, Blaze holding Flamberge, executioner style, "Goodbye... Ganondorf!" He said, bringing the sword down, beheading the great king of darkness, "That's that..." Blaze said, shaking the blade free of blood before sheathing it again.

The End of Book one...