Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cysuum

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just an idea of an all powerful tyrant with an interesting ability. Very crappy, beware.

The sun rose on the new day. A new day, but a day of captivity and death.

A lone figure stood upon the balcony, viewing the kingdom that now rested in his palms. The fools who had raised him to this height were all dead. His song made sure. The man raised his hood, and raised his lute. He wasn't sure if he had the energy to carry this out, but he was going to try. He played his song, his song of destruction and terror. The wind carried the melody throughout the land. The enslaved knew they were to be contained to only their homes on this day, or face a death of nameless pain. Mountains rose, seas swirled. Thunder sounded, lightning struck. The man smiled. Of all the joys in the world, nothing satisfied him more than knowing that the small people of the land cowered and feared him. He played and played, shifting the land and causing yet more destruction. Then, it stopped. It was enough. The tyrant left the balcony, and wordlessly allowed the people to come from their houses.

The people were once again shown what might happen if they rebelled.

The land mourned of the harm that had been so carelessly inflicted upon it. It lay in shadows.

Peace and hope was soon to come, and there was not a single soul who didn't know that.

Edited by Goron Lord (see edit history)

Posted

Nice, I guess so anyways.

Posted

Nice, I guess so anyways.

Wow, I didn't even expect like OK. Thanks. Just an idea, not a story.