Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Awesome Stuff That You've Done in Halo 3.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

When I used to have it, I just loved getting headshots with a sniper. Ever moment was pure bliss.

Also:

pleaseseeabove-killercartoons.jpg

Posted

getting headshots with a sniper no-scoped as a jerk reaction is the best feeling though, not as common, but still. Especially when you turn around and there's a guy directly behind you...

or off a wall by mistake...(I thought I had that on my file share, but obviously not, I'll have to upload it later)

I do have the first documented case of this though

Posted (edited)

I do have the first documented case of this though

I saw that in the Grifball highlights!Awesome!!

Own

FALCON PUNCH!!!!

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

Once I threw a sticky across The Pit and stuck somebody in a game of MLG

nothing really else because I pwn at Halo always not anymore though since im way bored of it but used to lol

Posted (edited)

I don't own it, but I've beaten the storyline.

On the first level when you fight the brute with the hammer, I screamed like a girl and ran. Not really ran, but I pressed the control stick and made Master Chief run. TWAS AWESOME :o The brute scared me so bad.

Greatest thing I've ever done in Halo 3. Because the brute died... somehow. While it was chasing me.

Edited by Near (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

The coolest thing I've ever did in Halo 3 was not buy it because X-box sucks :applause:

Edited by Zeldafan (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

The coolest thing I've ever did in Halo 3 was not buy it because X-box sucks :applause:

That's nice now please don't waste our time and your own by posting things like this in a thread about something that you don't like.It's a large waste of my time to read this.I see that someone else has posted here and I think "oh yay!A new post!Someone has done something awesome!",and then I get this crap.

Please refrain from wasting everyone's time in the future.It's like searching for a song on youtube just to say it sucks.

EDIT

By the way,it's "The coolest thing I've ever done in Halo 3",not "I've ever did in Halo 3."

Use better subject-verb agreement.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

your funny

Posted (edited)

your funny

No, he's ridiculous. Big difference there.

QUIT WASTING HIS TIME WITH CRAP.

Lawlz.

Well... I've done some pretty amazing things in Halo 2. Too many, actually.

Once, a brute danced... and sang...

I shot a grunt next to it, and it started doing the disco, singing some weird song. "IF-YOU-NEED-ME-I'LL-BE-THERE." Then I shot it. It flew... and it was with Covenant Battle Rifle thing that I forgot the name of because it's been years since I played Halo 2...

Edited by Near (see edit history)

Posted

Lul