Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New zelda game

25 posts in this topic

Posted

actually we dont know wether he came back from termina because when the time line split windwaker was in the timeline when zelda sent link away to the past and there was no ganon therefore link mighte have come back to hyrule but he was not able to stop the flood because he was in the wrong timeline :embarrassed:

I think he did. I mean at the end of MM

he gets right back where he started, and he's headed in the opposite direction of where he was going. Therefore he made to Hyrule.

Posted

Fellas Fellas, this can all be resolved with violence. no need to dig into the timeline, just find the nearest gun, and do what link would've done in a situation like this. kill everybody and tell others it was to save hyrule. :embarrassed:

Posted

Fellas Fellas, this can all be resolved with violence. no need to dig into the timeline, just find the nearest gun, and do what link would've done in a situation like this. kill everybody and tell others it was to save hyrule. :embarrassed:

who says link will ever use a gun?

Posted

I think that would be a fascinating, wicked-fun game, and a really neat twist on the Zelda universe. But I can't really see the game developers giving so much information away so soon, if it were real.

Posted

Yeah, this game would have been cool. I wish it was real though.

voflogo.jpg

Just imagine it.

Posted

I wonder what that screen-shot is really from..?

Posted

Wow. This would be pretty sweet, but I think its unlikely.

Posted

tl;dr...

Seriously after I saw posts with "fake"...

Posted

It's most likely a fake. I don't thing Nintendo would add guns to Zelda. The closest thing they would add is a crossbow other then that I don't think they will go Shadow The Hedgehog on a series that is doing very well for its self.

Posted

Yeah, this game would have been cool. I wish it was real though.

voflogo.jpg

Just imagine it.

I'm going to be brutally honest here--that screenshot looks like a roller coaster ride in an amusement park.