Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New zelda game

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Valley of the Flood / Project Deluge

By now, a lot of you have heard of Project Deluge/Valley of Deluge, AKA Valley of the Flood, right?

If you haven't, it's a rumored Zelda game coming out in 2009 that will be revealed at E3 2008. It takes place between Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker, and will have a more steampunk theme. (Yes, that means there will be guns!) Also, the main character is a black-haired hylian psychopath that thinks he's Link. It will have a world far bigger than any other game, and numerous sidequests. Gimme your opinion on the poll.*

It will be awesome! (in my opinion!)

Sources**:

"The story doesn't actually concern the Hero of Time as you know him. Not the reincarnated spirit of Link, at least. The game features an adolescent who is not actually the reincarnated spirit of Link, but believes he is. I know little of the plot, but I imagine it concerns his attempt to fulfill himself through adopting Link's persona and attempting to save Hyrule. How the Master Sword will fit into this is unknown, but Ganon is the central villain. According to the synopsis, several of his powerful followers have large roles and may even encounter Link multiple times throughout the game. I'm uncertain of this, but I believe the "valley" may simply refer to all of Hyrule."

And another post:

"Kind've like Majora's Mask except with guaranteed destruction. I can picture a stormy scene about 2/3 through the game: hundreds of Hylians migrating to mountains in the hope of surviving. Maybe the Hero could navigate the flooded canals of Hyrule via a boatfull of Zoras and save people while the waters rose in real-time. That would be pretty ****ing awesome."

Yet another:

From IGN (indirectly)

Kyle: I would first like to thank you for allowing us to visit you here. I understand your team has been very preoccupied with preparing for your trip next month. We feel pretty honored to speak with you about this so early before E3.

Eiji Aonuma: [laughs] I admit it is rare that share information this early, but I convinced Iwata-san that your writers were trustworthy enough to keep our conversation here confidential until Project Deluge is announced at the expo.

Kyle: In that case, I can assure you the interview here will remain secret until July.

Aonuma: Good. Should we discuss the game then?

Kyle: Actually, I would appreciate if you could clarify the nature of the game. As in, what specifically do you have planned to reveal soon?

Aonuma: That

Posted

Have you got a link to the interview?

Theres one thing that really got my attention: "...flood doesn

Posted

Have you got a link to the interview?

Theres one thing that really got my attention: "...flood doesn

Posted (edited)

Oh my gosh! Guns!

Sounds so much like Zelda!

People will believe anything they read if it relates to their interests and they're stupid!

Amazing detail!

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Well, this certainly isn't news, since the rumour has been around for ages. But this was proven false anyway.

Posted

E3 2008 has come and gone, so it looks like this is fake. :joy:

It didn't look that good, we need a real Zelda game, because they don't come out very often, we don't need to be wasting precious years on :censored: like this.

Posted

Wait wait wait. So This is all I got, it's about some psychopath who believes he's Link, and it takes place between OoT, and WW? It can't seeing MM came after OoT, but I get the point, but it's between MM, and WW. Anyway, he tries to save Hyrule from Ganondorf because Link never came back from Termina, and he believes he should be the new Link? I thought I was crazy for thinking I was Link. :wacko:

Posted

Young Link Addict, it's fake.

Posted

Young Link Addict, it's fake.

I'm just saying. I didn't get it.

Posted

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Fake? B**ls. I got owned.

Posted

This is fake. They wouldn't ruin Zelda like they did with Fable by putting guns in it.

Posted (edited)

(Going off topic a bit) The problem with Fable 2 (in my opinion) is that it was too short and you could cheat on death.

(going on topic a bit) This zelda game would probably be a good game, but, sadly, it's probably fake

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

This is fake. They wouldn't ruin Zelda like they did with Fable by putting guns in it.

Yeah. They made Shadow the Hedgehog better by adding guns then.

Posted (edited)

actually we dont know wether he came back from termina because when the time line split windwaker was in the timeline when zelda sent link away to the past and there was no ganon therefore link mighte have come back to hyrule but he was not able to stop the flood because he was in the wrong timeline :embarrassed:

Edited by real link (see edit history)