Religion

817 posts in this topic

Posted

same with me

oh by the way i made a topic for tingleisim

Posted

Both posts have been warned for spam, as well as being edited. We do not need to be told the word tingle hundreds of times, this is not how people show their belief in a religion.

Posted

No offence but Christians are Hypocrites

i also think that if there is a god it is asking for to much

Vadarth X i like your religion

and i believe Christianity was created many years ago when a guy called jesus decided to play a game where him and his friends had a God so they started preaching to people as a joke

then the romans crucified him because they like to ruin peoples fun

and his friends vowed vengence

and thats what started this Christianity

You DO realise that Jesus actually backed up his preaching with miracles that the romans admit to witnessing, right? Also, I'm surprised that people have the nerve to come and spam the topic I created with this Tingleism garbage. If I were in charge here, scum like Ralan Beck and Vadarth X would be off this site in a minute. :angry:

Posted

Both posts have been warned for spam, as well as being edited. We do not need to be told the word tingle hundreds of times, this is not how people show their belief in a religion.

well actually, that is how people show their beliefs in a religion. Heard of missionary? SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM!

oh and Jehovah's witnesses. Those guys know how to spam.

Posted

Ralan Bek is suspended temporarily and i think Vadarth is to

yes, you are ralan bek >_>

nice crafty way to avoid punishment you have there :P

anyways, i have to agree with knuckle. :mellow:

it's interesting to see that many here are either not taking this seriously (vadarth) or believe in a religion (the most common i've found on this site being christianity)

but where are all the taoists and shintoists? :cry:

a shintoist shrine 180px-Itsukushima_torii_angle.jpg

a statue of a taoist deity 180px-SFEC_BritMus_Asia_021.JPG

Posted

this was an accident

i found i could go on my old account again yesterday

okay then :)

son religion; i'm doing an O-Level test on it this may....

and it's very hard to study for, Luke & Acts....

must.... learn... all... of.... Luke.... and.... Acts :P

Posted

im a Christian and proud of it! but ....we aint hipocrites, read the bible

Posted

i'm the only Anglican Christian in my form. :cry:

the rest are either cathoilics or atheists, mostly atheists.

(actually there is 1 muslim & 1 Jehovah's witness) :embarrassed:

Posted

I don't know what I am. I mean, I'm trying to find out what I believe in. Until I was nine, I thoroughly believed in God and was a baptist (a division of Christianity). Then I was taught by Katie that God was a huge joke and He didn't exist. So I became not a true atheist, but just religionless. Now I go to Christian youth group every Friday night and half of my friends are missionaries. (I don't really appreciate the missionary comment, eyeoftruth, not all missionaries are like that. Maybe the ones you've met are, but that's not how all missionaries act. I have never met and Jehovah's Witnesses, because the ones on my street aren't allowed to socialize with the neighborhood.) I still believe in the scientific theories yet think that there is a factor of a higher being in our lives. I'm kind of mixed up. I don't know what to think. I'm trying to "recover" what I "lost" but I don't think it's working. My sister is a full-blown atheist and my parents just don't care. So I have pretty much no help with my situation whatsoever, as my Christian friends wouldn't understand why I went to youth group if they knew and the one other friend I have is Jewish. :unsure:

...Tingleism? WTF? That's scary. I'm afraid of it... :fear:

Posted

What exactly did your friend Katie say to you that convinced you god was a joke?

Posted

religion is fail

Posted

religion is fail

are you talking from experience?

Posted (edited)

are you talking from experience?

that depends what you mean by experience

Edited by drew (see edit history)

Posted

Im Athiest (non-believer)

And my belief is that religion can be useful for some people, as another thing to have faith in - we all need faith in something or rather, i just choose it not to be a 'higher being'.

I also believe that all religions are fundamentally the same and think its disgusting the number of wars there has been in the names of religion - particularly the ones who claim to be a 'peaceful' religion.

Also , I find the idea of 'blind faith' to be particularly ignorant and stupid of people, though most religious people are not like this.

Man Zuzu, seriously, you've been corrupted. It was probably your family that brought you up in it? Another believer in the science way of looking at things? Really, you have a blind faith. You have lived your life thinking that there is no God, that religion is a stupid thing for people to believe in. I'm not saying you're a bad person or that I don't like your family, I love your character. But the choice you made now is probably one you won't back down from, no matter what I say. You will try to argue with me, but I don't want you to argue. I want you to accept the fact that you have been tricked, decieved. Although you probably won't do that, I hope you have that feeling in your heart about what you've done.

And now you have voiced your opinion, which very well might claim others.

Take these words from a Mormon, a twelve year old Mormon.

Posted

No offence but Christians are Hypocrites

I'll have you know that Christians are the greatest people on earth, much better that ALL THE OTHER SCUM.

AND WE ARE SO FRIPPING HHUMBLE! MUCH more humble than anything ever, grumblegrumble.

This was intended to be a somewhat ironic joke. It turned out to be a very bad joke. I'm sorry for any liver damage I've caused for anyone.

religion is fail

Olololloloolollol, drew, you're so funny.

that depends what you mean by experience

OLOLOOLOLLOLOL! Funnyman strikes again! =D

Those weren't even really jokes; I'm not sure what they were supposed to be.

Also, yes, I'm Catholic, and this means that I am a better person than all of you. >:(

Bad joke right there. I'll pay for the liver operation.