Oot Remake?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Shut up.

Posted (edited)

Nintendo has never made a game for a non-Nintendo console nor portable, try again, hoy hoy hoy.

Another remake would be bad. They've made it three different times. All are on the Gamecube. One went with Master Quest, Collector's Edition, and puppy you I forgot the last one. I'm probably thinking Master Quest, that's only good other one.

You probably think a remake means "Better graphics". It's like saying turning a book into a movie means it will obviously be better.

It's like taking everything out of a book to make it into a movie. It's the same thing, you know what's going to happen, if you read the book, and most people who read the book watch the movie. That's why the directors add things to movies, like different endings, edits to the dialog, and other such things to make the viewers find the movie to be a new experience.

Master Quest does a good job of this, but only with the dungeons, it would've been a lot more enjoyable had they edited some other parts of the game to make them harder. Like my gigantic dick.

I typed up things after I wrote some other things, so this whole post looks like poo, but it explains everything.

It'd be best on the Wii, by the way. puppy, that should've gone at the beginning, but, you get the point I was trying to make.

Damn, that was one big post. It doesn't even make sense, goodness gracious, don't even read it.

It's like Sahaqiel wrote it.

A stupid Sahaqiel.

: (

puppyING PADDYMAC. YOU puppyING DICK, I WANTED FIRST POST.

Gosh damnit.

Wait, you're not Paddymac, you're that stupid puppying Lemo, that moderates the Role-Playing section. AHAHAHA, what a loser.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

warn level increased FM

Posted (edited)

That's not cool at all, it was a joke. Goodness gracious me.

What a meany.

I THINK I'M GONNA CRY, MAN.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Nintendo has never made a game for a non-Nintendo console nor portable, try again, hoy hoy hoy.

Another remake would be bad. They've made it three different times. All are on the Gamecube. One went with Master Quest, Collector's Edition, and puppy you I forgot the last one. I'm probably thinking Master Quest, that's only good other one.

You probably think a remake means "Better graphics". It's like saying turning a book into a movie means it will obviously be better.

It's like taking everything out of a book to make it into a movie. It's the same thing, you know what's going to happen, if you read the book, and most people who read the book watch the movie. That's why the directors add things to movies, like different endings, edits to the dialog, and other such things to make the viewers find the movie to be a new experience.

Master Quest does a good job of this, but only with the dungeons, it would've been a lot more enjoyable had they edited some other parts of the game to make them harder. Like my gigantic dick.

I typed up things after I wrote some other things, so this whole post looks like poo, but it explains everything.

It'd be best on the Wii, by the way. puppy, that should've gone at the beginning, but, you get the point I was trying to make.

Damn, that was one big post. It doesn't even make sense, goodness gracious, don't even read it.

It's like Sahaqiel wrote it.

A stupid Sahaqiel.

puppyING PADDYMAC. YOU puppyING DICK, I WANTED FIRST POST.

Gosh damnit.

Wait, you're not Paddymac, you're that stupid puppying Lemo, that moderates the Role-Playing section. AHAHAHA, what a loser.

FUCK YOU! YOU puppyING BITCH. YOU'RE THE puppyING DICK YOU ARSEHOLE.

Posted

PS3, because they could improve the graphics beyond the capabilities of the Wii, and keep the classic controls and gameplay. On Wii and DS, they'd change that. It would be fun, but it wouldn't fit OOT in my opinion. It's too classic to mess with. As for PSP, all I have to say is: Heck no.

Unless they improve the Wii's graphics drastically, I say PS3.

Posted

Wii. It rocks yo' umm..groin

Well I would like it to be a little bit longer and Hyrule to be bigger. It would be even better with a better ending and a longer ending.

(sorry if there's bad grammar)

Then, it would own us all.

Posted

Wii. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUH.

Posted (edited)

Wii. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUetc

UUUUUH.

= win. :embarrassed:

Edited by DukeTwilight (see edit history)

Posted

making a remake would be retarded.

Posted

I don't know better graphics with the same bosses dungens and wepons is sounds like a remake would be a great idea.

Posted

It doesn't need to be made. Make a new game, please.

Posted

if they ever Re-make oot it should be a DS game, Because thats what they did with super mario.

and it went well ;P

Posted (edited)

It had best be the master quest version, have more minigames, or include a second storyline dealing with Zelda's exile. It would need to be a ds game.

Edited by Sheogorath (see edit history)