Oot Remake?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

While Personally I feel LTTP deserves to be remade more,

OOT would be awesome on PSP, but since that will never happen.

Wii should get the remake

Posted

I wouldn't do anything else to OOT. It's already been remade a few times and it's on the Wii Shop Channel. So I think it should just go down as the best LOZ game in history as it was on the N64. That's why I voted for the N64. What I meant by voting for it was just to say that it shouldn't be remade again.

Posted

It doesn't need to be made. Make a new game, please.

I AGREE WITH THIS POST AND NOW I'M GOING TO FORMULATE AN OPINION OUT OF THAT POST, SO IT LOOKS LIKE I'M AGREEING WITH YOU BUT I'M JUST ELBAROTING ON YOUR POST AS I AM INTENDING TO DELVE DEEPER, FURHTHER AND FARER INTO MEANING OF THAT POPST.

I was recently playing OoT on an N64 Emulator(I do own the game cartridge, however.) and man, I forgot how awesome it was.

Remake Ocarina of Time? I think not. if they did, it'd probably be a mega-flop. SO BIG IT CONSUMES THE WORLD AND ALL SURROUDING STAR SYSTEMS WITHIN A BILLION LIGHT YEARS.

Posted

Actually before Phantom Hourglass was going to be maked Shiggy was planning to remake OoT in the Ds.

Posted

OCARINA OF TIME is perfect the way it is, everyone should stop messing with the story line. That is why I despise the Movie so much, just come up with your own story, don't mess with success!

Posted

OCARINA OF TIME is perfect the way it is, everyone should stop messing with the story line. That is why I despise the Movie so much, just come up with your own story, don't mess with success!

Hey im not lying!!!! :ouch:

Posted

If they do make one, I hope it's for the Wii. Just because I don't have the money to buy any other console. xDD