Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

(SPOILER)Restoring the Bridge, While enjoying hot spring water

6 posts in this topic

Posted

so how do you restore the bridge for the left exit on the castle town to get hotspring water to the goron, so he can break the wall on the south exit?

im stuck trying to find the wooden object, but i cant find the pack in the field south of the town..... i fight them only as individuals and nothing ever happens, so another question would be, "Do I have to go through the southern exit in order to run into the pack?"

well if yall have any insight let me know... it'll be a big help!!

thanks

Posted

Ok, First of all, to repair the bridge you must first donate 1000 rupees to the malo mart. The malo mart will repair the bridge (If you get the springwater to the goron before donating to open the castle town shop, then it will be reduced from 2000 to 200 rupees, just a tip. :D )

To destroy the pack you must wait until they all get close to you, but not close enought to attack, then you must use the B "Energy sheild" or whatever it is called. They will all die and will leave the statue behind.

Any more questions? I can help you anywhere in the game up to the temple after you get the four mirror shards.

Posted

thanks man, even though i figured it out about an hour after posting, but im still having trouble getting the pack together!!! do you have any idea what the estimated time is before the hotspring water is before is cools down?

thanks cheif! though i shouldnt need anymore help i have the guide, but for some reason it doesnt tell you about repairing the bridge! oh and before i implement the idea that im using the guide step by step, im not!! i only use it when i get stuck, because if i did it nonstop, the game wouldnt be any fun! thought id say that so yall, didnt think i was a cheat or anything like that!

Posted

thanks man, even though i figured it out about an hour after posting, but im still having trouble getting the pack together!!! do you have any idea what the estimated time is before the hotspring water is before is cools down?

thanks cheif! though i shouldnt need anymore help i have the guide, but for some reason it doesnt tell you about repairing the bridge! oh and before i implement the idea that im using the guide step by step, im not!! i only use it when i get stuck, because if i did it nonstop, the game wouldnt be any fun! thought id say that so yall, didnt think i was a cheat or anything like that!

dont waste your time bringing normal springwater to the goron on the west bridge, youll never make it in time... talk to the elder outside the Malo Mart in Kakariko to trigger a "minigame" where you have to bring a huge keg of hot springwater to the goron. All you have to do is walk across the field to get to the bridge, but it's full or baddies with fire arrows, and those annoying plants that pop up and swirl all around you while you're trying to get there. Here's a tip: huge the southern cliff edge like nobody's business and all you have to worry about will be 2 or three guys with arrows, and nothing else. you shouldnt have a problem if you go that route :) getting that goron the spring water will not only bring down the cost of the castle town fund but also get you a CHP in the process.

Posted

dont waste your time bringing normal springwater to the goron on the west bridge, youll never make it in time... talk to the elder outside the Malo Mart in Kakariko to trigger a "minigame" where you have to bring a huge keg of hot springwater to the goron.

Yeah, this was the most difficult part of it for me. I must have tried like, 20 times, falling from the hot spring in town, landing almost on my horse, and spurring her all the way to the goron. I talked to that old geezer on a fluke really, and was so mad when I appeared with the huge barrel. I tried that like, 20 times, spending the first 15 trying to just dodge and run. Finally, I decided to run, and as soon as a monster came near, stop, drop the barrel, whip out the bow, and just pound the Z then the B button. That worked like a charm =)

Posted

so how do you restore the bridge for the left exit on the castle town to get hotspring water to the goron, so he can break the wall on the south exit?

im stuck trying to find the wooden object, but i cant find the pack in the field south of the town..... i fight them only as individuals and nothing ever happens, so another question would be, "Do I have to go through the southern exit in order to run into the pack?"

well if yall have any insight let me know... it'll be a big help!!

thanks

Yeah, to destory the pack , go sompletely south near the goron at the exit, anf no, you do not need to go through there! Wait until nightfall and kill em all with spin attacks! All of em with eventually die and voila! You've got the wooden statue! To restore the bridge, go to Malo Mart (In Kakariko) And donate 1000 rupees to the Bridge fund! If you want to bring the goron hot spring water, go to Death Mountain and foloow the gorons up until you reach the hotspring. Scoop up the water and run as fast as yoiu can back to the goron. I never really needed to do this but I think it'll work!

I think some people already answered this question, but hope it helped anyways!