Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You in a game.

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Would it be fun if you were in a video game.

Tell me what game you would like to be in besides Zelda?

Posted

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I would like to live in Skingrad. I think I'd fit in. I am a bit weird after all. And it's just such a cool town.

Posted (edited)

I would like to be in Shadow the hedge hog.

Don't know why.

I guss i just like blowing things up.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

Or maybe it'd be fun to be in... Zelda obviously.

Or Fallout. Wait, no. The Fallout universe would be pure hell.

Posted

Games like Fable 2, Fall Out 3, and Star Wars Battlefront would be fun to be in.

Posted

No. You would not like to be in Fallout. It would be sheer hell. If you stayed in a town it would be in poverty. And if you hung around in the wasteland, then you would be killed by raiders, captured by slavers or killed by the wildlife or just by starvation. And if you were 'lucky' enough to be born into one of the still operating vaults, then it would be a life where, if you disobeyed the overseer, then you would be killed.

Seriously, you would NOT like to live in the Fallout universe.

Posted

OK, then...

Fable 2 would be nice, despite all the bandit attacks and the fact that your depending on one person to save you from a giant tower that will completely destroy the world, the only reason I would like to be in Fable 2 is if you are the character you play as. You can kill everyone in sight, and you can own a monopoly and you can rule the whole world and as you get closer to owning the whole world the easier it becomes to rule the whole world.

Star Wars battlefront would be nice if you had to go into complete war, because you could just take a remote control bazooka and kill everyone from inside your base.

Also, to me, the advantages of living in a video game world (in my opinion) is the same advantages as the way to make the actual video easier.

I'm getting off now to watch a movie.

Posted

Right, see you later then. But I would like to be in... Let's think... Maybe one of the Final Fantasy game, but... Which one?

Maybe XII. It was a seemingly nice world to live in.

Wait, I would like to live in... LittleBigPlanet!

Wouldn't that be brilliant? But never mind. I'll try to think of another RPG...

Pokemon would be nice enough. It seems like a nice little world to live in.

Posted

I like how they make me do moves with my skateboard in a considerably small amount of time and how in newer games, you can slow down time to do even more incredible tricks.

I also like how in song games, they make me have to collect specific things or do specific tricks. How the puppy do those things float in the air.

All in all, I have to say, being put in a game has made my career go downhill.

Hi, I'm Tony Hawk.

Posted

Ha ha ha.

Yeah. Anyway. Apparently they're making a 'Heroes' game. I would be in that if I could.

Posted

Ha ha ha.

Yeah. Anyway. Apparently they're making a 'Heroes' game. I would be in that if I could.

Actually, that was cancelled. Apparently, nobody could figure out what the %$#^ was going on.

Pokemon would be nice, I could level all my legendary pokemon to a ridiculously high level and use them to take over the world. :evil:

Posted (edited)

Pokemon would be nice, I could level all my legendary pokemon to a ridiculously high level and use them to take over the world. :evil:

Same here.

But don't forget about Missingno. (Glitch pokemon, name means missing number.)

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

...Halo.

...Oblivion.

.................................................Zelda.

Posted (edited)

Twilight Princess Hyrule, Beautiful world.

Halo Universe, I'd be a Spartan III 'grins'.

Need For Speed, I'd be most wanted street racer. >:D

Earthbound/Mother, just 'cause I want PSI powers.

Heck yes. Hyrule especially.

I know you said 'besides Zelda' but c'mon... I had to put it up there.

Edited by Near (see edit history)

Posted

Actually, that was cancelled. Apparently, nobody could figure out what the %$#^ was going on.

Yeah, I didn't think they would make it. It would be way to complicated. And if they made it just for the first season, then the TV series would put in something that screws up the idea. But it'd be cool nonetheless.