What we know so far...

71 posts in this topic

Posted

might get it for myself, but in the meantime, i'll play it when i go to my grandma's in london

Posted

how do you think it would do in cell shading he he just jokin' its more than likely going to be cool :)

Posted

it rather they stick to cel-shading the handheld games from now on to be honest, it was nice, but most zelda games deserve a realistic graphic style in my opinion, although the DS would be better off with cel-shading...

Posted

how do you think it would do in cell shading he he just jokin' its more than likely going to be cool :)

:blink: your joking....right?

Posted

If you look in the message, the answer to that question is "yes" .... :P

I liked cell-shading and all, and it did look cool, but if TP is as intense as it sounds, cell-shading would be MURDER on the Zelda world...

Posted

that's what people said with wind waker and instead it just kinda tore it in half, but if they scrap cel-shading for the console games then i think most people might come back.

Posted

if only WW didnt look like a bloody cartoon show, then it would have been liked more!

Posted

i just hope that they have it for both revolution and gamecube that way i dont have to buy revolution just so i can play one game *crosses fingers*

twilight princess i mean

Posted

you havn't done your research at all have you?

we've known since the beginning of may that twilight princess will be on gamecube and wii, in fact they'd said countless times before that it would still be a game on the gamecube.

Posted

Obvously he must be on Jupiter or some distant planet. <_<

Posted

I just hope the game after TP isn't too drastically changed...I mean, it could have a different stoyline other than saving Princess Zelda, but besides that I love everything about the previous Zelda games

Posted

Wow a new Zelda would be pretty cool because the wii is going to be cool The controls are wicked!

Posted

well there is gonna be a zelda ds game comming out soon. zelda: phantom hourglass. since i dont have a ds i wont be getting it, but my friend will be :D

Posted

i don't know if anyone posted this but... this what the revolution can do.

Decades of Games Revolution will play all of your favorite Nintendo GameCube games, and deliver downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favorite titles originally released for Nintendo 64, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).

directly taken from Nintendo Revolution

Posted

This game has been in production for over a year now. Eiji told us we could expect this Zelda sooner then we think, but I highly doubt that. Knowing what history has taught us we may be in for a few delays before we see the next Zelda installment.