What we know so far...

71 posts in this topic

Posted

Nintendo has yet to release many real facts about the future Zelda Revolution. We know that that it will not be an opening game for the Nintendo Revolution, and that it will be unique from previous Zelda games.

Shigeru Miyamoto has stated that Twilight Princess will be "without a doubt, the last Zelda game as you know it in its present form." This tells us that the upcoming Zelda Revolution game will be different from previous Zelda games and may have many new and unexpected features. It will very well take advantage of the new revolution control and possible add-ons. We look forward to the many potential directions that this game could go.

Posted

uhhh...zelda revolution and Twilight princess are the same... aint it?

Posted

no, there looks a big possibility of another zelda game down the timeline of the wii, which would probabbly use the wii controller fully, except just having add-ons with it instead.

Twilight princess is still technically the game it was before, but available to play on the wii with the controller features. and updated graphics.

Posted

you might be right... but i don't think its logic that we are talking about a game that wouldn't be launched for a couple of years, and isn't in producing right now? i mean... this is a game for 2008/9 not for next year...

Posted

there's still reason to speculate about it, that's why there's s little info in the article :rolleyes:

Posted

i think there will be an other zelda for the WII, but not the coming 2 years, first there will be some mario kart games, a mario party game, ETC ETC, after two years nintendo will make a new game about zelda. i don't think that Nintendo is thinking to make an other zelda game when this one isn't even finished(the Zelda team is the same for 5 years, and they always did one at a time) so i don't think that we are talking about an other zelda game next to TP

Posted

ask dustin, yes we are, as i said before it's a term for the as-of-yet unamed game, even if they havn't started proper production it's already planned.

Posted

They have plans for the next Zelda game after Twilight Princess. It will be a long time until that's out though. They work to keep story-lines in sync and brainstorm for what they want to happen afterwards. They likely have a lot of ideas, storylines, and artwork on the table already for Zelda Revolution. It will just be a while for them to develop the actual game and release it.

Posted

... uhh, these are rumors, right? are there any websites wich comfirms what you just said?

Posted

there was a fake picture flying about, well we assume it was fake, but still

but please, its pretty much a given that nintendo will make another zelda on the wii and knowing them it probabbly is already planned out consderably

Posted

Exactly. Twilight Princess was originally supposed to be for the Gamecube (I THINK), and they release at least one new Zelda game for every system. With their releasing the Wii, they'll need a new game for it. And it takes a pretty decent while to get a game up, so they've almost HAD to have gotten the planning started. And since they've got TP almost completely done, they should have a bit more free time anyway, so it's kinda logical they've started. Even if they haven't gotten far with the ideas.

And if it looks like I have no idea what I'm talking about, please ignore me. :embarrassed:

Posted

actually it appears as though it's roguhly 2 games per console, only 1 home console only had 1 (SNES i think).

The gamecube is still getting tp and so is the wii, so we may even end up seeing 2 more zelda games on the wii, but "zelda revolution" is open for the speculation about the next one

Posted

no, there looks a big possibility of another zelda game down the timeline of the wii, which would probabbly use the wii controller fully, except just having add-ons with it instead.

Twilight princess is still technically the game it was before, but available to play on the wii with the controller features. and updated graphics.

Wait wait wait....Hold on, are you trying to telling me that Wii is going to be the sold seperately thing or is it going to be a console all it's own?I still can't figure that one out just wait....

Posted

the wii is a console all on its own, hence why most of the games showcased have improved graphics capabilites and good online support (which the gamecube really lacks)

Posted

Oh great...Well, maybe I'll buy it when I get a job. *sighs* This sucks...