What we know so far...

71 posts in this topic

Posted

You know... what's the new villain, the new world for Link to explore, the storyline, of course...

A lot of loose ends.

Posted

...PH isn't released in Europe in a week...

if it is im completely missing out on something.

those aren't loose ends relean, those are only caused if a new game is brought out, if they don';'t bring out any more zelda games, then those things don't even become a problem. Loose ends are thinks that don't make sense or aren't finished on the zelda games already out...

Posted

yeah... I hope the next game settles out the timeline...

Posted

It aint fair for it to be only for Wii.Im a HUGE Zelda fan but I cant play it because I only have a GameboySP and a GameCube.

Posted

it's called making money and making the games for the best consoles they have out, it's hardly unfair, you just have the two older consoles which they're not bringing out games on any more due to the reason that they're now obsolete...

you need a DS or a wii these days....

Posted

well if you start saving now, you will have enough money to buy a wii when it comes out =)

Posted

guess what :D there is a new game but donte get your hopes up for a all nintendo game its part kingdomhearts and part nintendo 50 50 its calld kingdomhearts unlimited look it up I know ill like it :D

Posted

guess what :D there is a new game but donte get your hopes up for a all nintendo game its part kingdomhearts and part nintendo 50 50 its calld kingdomhearts unlimited look it up I know ill like it :D

sory for the double post but the game was a april fool's day prank :fear::angry::unsure::wacko::embarrassed::cry:

Posted

Ok... Nintendo go to many work on new and old people on Wii... nice but that's why Zelda Twilight Princess was many to easy! :(

And many to short...

:'(

I just think that about the game but still nice game (I have the gamecube version and wii version and first beat gamecube and play it a lot of time until I have the Wii now I always walk the wrong way xD instead of left I walk right xD you know... :P )

Posted (edited)

i know its like

where has all the drama gone :cry:

Edited by real link (see edit history)

Posted

Um... Why is this in the Fan Fiction section? This looks more like Zelda Game Discussion, if I'm not mistaken...