Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EASTER EGGS!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright I Was Thinking..
all of you guys have been giving Awesome Ideas.
But What about the things in life we all love? The completely pointless but lovable EASTER EGGS!!!!
Seriously These Easter Eggs WOuld be Sick For Hyrule online ;O

Post The Easter Egg You would like to see in The game, and Decsribe where you would want it to be ;P

Ill go first!
[u]
[b]A Sprite Can![/b][/u]
Maybe when you enter a dark forest maze thing (i believe there was one was in Oracle of ages ;O), If you Go Left -> Up -> Down -> Down -> Up-> Right -> You should then come to a dead end, then you go to the very right of the dead end and walk directly up to a tree, and wack it with your sword revealing a secret shop, where you can buy... A SPRITE!!! + 20 health ;P

[b]A Mew![/b]
When you go back into the forest stated earlier if you go down -> Up -> Down -> Left -> right -> Up -> up -> a mew [img]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/1995/mewsalamance2714773ak1.png[/img] should fly by, then when you go down -> Down -> Up -> Right -> The Screen should purposely glitch, that way some ppl may think they broke it ;O, but then if they wait 30 seconds! it will continue, but instead of appearing on the right side, the guy will then be going up. Then a mew will appear, and when you talk to it, it goes into a pokemon screan ;O, then you catch the mew (by going into the bag, the only option that wont kill the mew) and When you catch the mew the success screan says "Wtf? Pokemon in legend of zelda?" you will then get a pokeball which you can throw at your enemies (weak damage) then after succesfully completing 5 dungeons the pokeball will turn into a mew on your inventory, and when you use it as a weapon it will fire a little sprite ball (stronger damage) [i know this would be extremely difficult, but i believe this could be done in future releases]

[b]After beating dungeon 1[/b]
When you go back to the 1st town, and go into (Someones = replace with an NPC) house, and then sit on there chair for a minuet they will tell you "I got a new poster" And bring you upstairs where a kool poster will be viewable from then on.
[img]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4962/suimsuitgirl3098382sg2.png[/img]

POST YOUR IDEAS!
[b]Remember hyrule online! not some other game XD[/b]

Posted

I don't think this is in the correct section...

I would like to see in Fable 2 if you did the apologize expression to Lucien at the end he gives you a million gold pieces then you kill him, or you could do the chaos spell and he would give you one million gold pieces then kill himself with a gun.

Posted

lol you got it wrong!!! XD, I should add this to the post.
i was reffering to Easter eggs For Hyrule online ;P

Posted

OK, you don't need to get so angry.

(but why would you want a Mew?)

When you go to a forest, if you go a certain path that changes every day you will come to a store that sells unique items such things as a spell that makes a huge fire circle that does damage to everyone around you within three squares of you. (if they are making the game a certain way)

But, do you really think any of these suggestions for Easter Eggs that people think up of here will actually be used, or are you just interested in what other people think of the matter?

Posted

[why would i need a reason to want a mew? xD]
(i was angry lol, i've been known to use explination points alot. Ask eka ;O )

I'm just kinda interested

Posted

[quote name='sir Jaiden' post='191108' date='Dec 20 2008, 02:19 PM'][img]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4962/suimsuitgirl3098382sg2.png[/img][/quote]

'Cept make it more revealing.

Posted

I Second that motion xD

Posted

Of course there are easter eggs in Hyrule Online :D

I already have some in it :)

But the easter eggs are too hard... but if you find them you have really cool places and things to find and NPC to talk with like : [spoiler]Super Mario RPG Mario NPC[/spoiler]

And much others...

Mysterious things... items... something special happen to your account?

We will see who find the first easter egg if it releases :D

Posted

I AM DETERMINED!!! XD
-you should consider The mew, i'd love to go into a random pokemon battle scene and have ppl go "Wtf? Pokemon?"

Posted

I would think the Mew would be unnecessary, or at least the way you would get it.

Posted

well most of the process is pointless.
But the forest is pretty much important
hello OCARINA OF TIME! ;P

Posted

Mew?

Sorry a cat noise?

:P I not sure what you guys mean with it at this moment...

Posted

He's talking about a Pokemon named Mew.

Posted

[quote name='Frost Giant' post='191319' date='Dec 21 2008, 12:39 AM']He's talking about a Pokemon named Mew.[/quote]
Ahh,
Okay :P
I never watched pok

Posted

Or there's a gravestone in a random place that says, 'Here lies Link.' or maybe you can randomly run into a skull kid who fights you. just random stuff like that. Or maybe, when you're talking to someone in the right place at the right time, they tell you some kind of secret.

But I love easter eggs in games. Like in Metal Gear Solid when you're against one of the bosses, if you take out a camera and point it at them, the boss poses or if you put music on, they dance to the music. I would love to see cool little aaster eggs like that in Hyrule Online.