Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Ultimate RP: The End

123 posts in this topic

Posted

The Ultimate RP: The End

When Kira died, the blast of pure energy that erupted from his body was so strong it punctured a whole in the universe, throwing Sigilant, Ness, and Lucas into a place in between dimensions. Somehow they ended up in Hyrule, where they lay unconscious for several hours.

Sigilant was the first awake, his head spinning. The terrible thirst that hit him was so great he didn't notice the terrible burns along his entire body. Then, suddenly, he spotted three people. They were all standing around him. That's when he noticed the two boys at his feet, unconscious. Then it all came back to him.

Killing Kira, the blast that hit him, Ness, and Lucas. The terrible burning pains as they were launched into unconsciousness. But most of all, the death of his comrades. One boy... one boy killed them all. The only one that could have survived was Nora, because she had stayed behind sick. All of them... dead.

Sigilant's vision blurred, and the last thing he saw was the three figures lunging, their pointed ears standing out like a sore thumb.

"Ohhhh......" Ness groaned. "It burnsssssssss....." He whined. One of the three Hylians, a girl around fifteen, appeared at his side, dabbing his forehead with a wet cloth and dumping some sort of liquid down his throat.

"OOHHHHH!!" He groaned, the liquid burned in his throat, but the other pain was rapidly disappearing.

"It's okay, you're being taken care of." Said a gentle voice. Ness stared into the eyes of the girl.

"Anna..?" Ness muttered. The girl's face fell.

"I'm sorry... Anna was killed some time ago..." She replied sadly. "Kira killed her... The only survivors are you three."

Ness sat bolt upright. "LUCAS!" He shouted, looking around madly.

"Unghhh... What do you want, Ness...?" Lucas muttered tiredly. Ness looked to his left and saw Lucas in the next bed, his eyes drooping as he looked at Ness. Ness sighed and laid back down.

"Sigilant was the other survivor." Said a new voice. Ness looked around until he spotted it, a boy around fifteen as well, pointed ears as well, Hylian as well, and kind as well.

"Sigilant? Figures..." Ness sighed, laying back into his pillow.

Sigilant slowly sat up, his eyes darted to each of the three, then to Ness and Lucas at his left.

"Who are you?" He asked weakly.

"I'm Validus." Said the boy. Shaking Sigilant's hand.

"Si-"

"Sigilant. We know." Said Validus with a small smile.

"How do yo-" Sigilant began.

"Just a guess. The boy was muttering names, yours was one of them." Said the girl. "Now, I think you'd better rest. You have a lot to learn tomorrow. Sleep. By the way, my name's Velna."

And with that, the three left, leaving Sigilant, Ness, and Lucas alone in their small room.

Posted

Name: Velna

Appearance: [link] [link]

Where you are from: Hyrule

Skills: Healing, cooking, hand-to-hand, magic, archery, swords of all kind, horseback riding

Specialties:Healing, agility, sword fighting

Weapons: Sword, bow and arrows, and a dagger she keeps hidden in her boot for emergencies

Special abilities: clairvoyant

History: A distant cousin of Queen Annabelle(on Anna's mother's side), she knows all about the history of Denelm and Hyrule and what happened after the death of the great heroes. She seems the pure essence of beauty, and almost every male who lays an eye on her becomes intoxicated with her beauty. She certainly does seem to be a goddess among all, but because of this, she leaves a trail of broken hearts behind her. She seems to be a rather cold person at first, but she really has a heart of gold. She took it upon herself to learn how to fight when some drunk men tried to take her aside.

Although she and Anna had never really met, at least not knowing they were related, she felt a deep connection to her lost cousin. She closes herself off from people, even as people are still attracted to her.

Posted

"Aww man..." Ness groaned."What are we going to do now?"

"We're alive," Sigilant answered."We can do countless things.Let's make the most of it." "Yeah?Like what?" "Do you know how to bring back the dead,Ness?"

Ness sat upright at the thought...The memory of the Shadow Lands...The tower and the amputated heroes...He thought about his friends being there...Miserable.

"Yeah...We go to the Shadow Lands and bring them back from a tower,but the location that we got to it from was in Denelm," Ness answered.

"Crap..." Sigil groaned.

Posted

"And..." Ness began. "You need to say a really long, complicated chantfrom a book, and it drains the life out of you..." Ness shivered, Lucas shivered too. They both remembered how terrible the Shadow Lands were...

"If only Anna were here..." Lucas sighed, turning away so they couldn't see his tears.

"Don't think about them. Don't think about any of them. If... if we can get that book, maybe we can get there..."

"No. Don't even think about it. It's impossible unless she hasn't been dead for ten years. There's this Tower... see. And you stay there for ten years, it's pretty ridiculous... and then you're sent out... outside..." Lucas shivered again, his back still turned on them.

"We have to!" Sigilant barked, suddenly on his feet.

"No. I know a better way." Sigilant whirled to see the third figure, female also. "Arcaniss." She said. "I know I look it, but Im not Hylian. I was brought here by the same means as you. The death of Kira."

Posted

"Interesting," Sigilant replied."And how is that?How is it that Kira's death launched you here?And what is your plan?I need to get there...We need to get there..."

Posted

Name: Arcaniss

Age: Somewhere around 115 years. In human equivalent, she

Posted

"Tell me what you need," Sigilant asked,becoming anxious."We REA-" Sigilant passed out.

"Something's really wrong with him," Arcaniss pointed out.

"What do you mean?" Ness asked.

"Vampires don't sleep."

Sigilant looked at the man who looked so similar to him.He was fooling around with something...It was some kind of tool made of wood.It was curved at the end,and he was scratching his back with it.

Something bit into Sigilant's neck.The man tried to stop the vampire,but of course couldn't.Sigilant lie there,immobilized.The vampire had escaped.The man held a vial and started to panic.He started shoving things around and throwing things.He was yelling at himself.

He looked at the vampire next to him.His friend.The man who traveled and hunted with him.Then he looked at the thirsty girl that they found...The one with the eyes...Those curious eyes.

Sigilant was suddenly very tiny.He looked to see himself in a baby carriage.He looked up to see that man who was so similar to him,smiling as he hovered over Sigil.

Sigilant suddenly saw the girl's head be lopped off.

He awoke with a scream.

Posted (edited)

"Sigil? You alright?" Lucas asked.

Sigilant was laying on the bed again, Arcaniss was standing to his right, Ness and Lucas on his left.

"What? Sigil? You're coming up with nicknames for me?"

"I know what I need..." Arcaniss said. "I need a gem. A large one." She trailed of again, deep in thought.

"Like a Ruby?" Ness asked.

"That, yes. Or a Sapphire, even an Emerald would do." Arcaniss replied, coming back from her mind.

"Here." Ness grinned, holding out a rather large Ruby.

"Where did you get that!" Lucas gasped.

"Snatched it from Kilik's house a long time ago." Ness beamed.

Arcaniss gently took the ruby, studying it closely. Turning it over and over in her hands, holding it closely to her face.

"It's a bit small. But it will work. Now it's time for the hard part..."

You can take over here Mr. Sigilant.

Edited by Near (see edit history)

Posted

OOC: Took me long enough to find the thread...

Also, warlocks in Warcraft don't exactly specialize in summoning the dead. They can, but their talent lies in using demonic spells and minions to kill slowly and painfully. Funfun. Also, Arcaniss is definitely, er, not quite as passive as you make her. XD;

IC:

Arcaniss was studying the gem closely indeed. Reviving the dead without any side-effects of being a zombie was a ridiculously hard spell, and a gem with even a single flaw was bound to make the spell go wrong. Not to mention that after casting she'd be totally helpless, unable to cast so much as a measly flame spell for at least a day or maybe even more...

Why was she doing this again? She'd surpressed her usual snappiness for the sake of appealing herself at least somewhat to these new people, but casting a spell like this because they wanted their dead warriors back? Out of no more than curtosey?

"Mistress...you know this spell is dangerous...why do you still insist on preforming it...?"

The soft, raspy, monotone voice came out of absolutely nowhere. Everyone jumped except Arcaniss, who just groaned with annoyance as a shadow on the wall suddenly materialized into a purplish-black blob. It wasn't exactly a blob; two arms with clawed hands extended from it, the wrists of which had heavy-looking, jeweled bracers, and it also had two white eyes. But its body was distinctly blob-like, and its lower body seemed to meld with the ground, replacing any need for legs.

"Dammit, Zag'gak, something like you coming out isn't going to help my first impression."

"What the hell?!" Ness growled, glaring daggers at the apparantly indifferent shadow creature.

"That's called a demon, kid. They're normally violent, but this overgrown shadow's under my control." Arcaniss spoke in a bored tone, like she'd repeated this to many a frightened passerby.

"My apologies for the intrusion, mistress...however...this is very unlike you to accpt so dangerous a task...from complete strangers..." Zag'gak rasped quietly, returning Ness's glare with no more than a casual stare.

"Hmph. Fine, you nosy Fel-brain. You have a point." The elf turned and fixed her green gaze on the group. "I would require lodging and supplies, which includes food, water, bandages, and other necessities in return for doing this rather difficult and very crippling work of necromancy."

"But you just said you'd do it for free!" Ness snarled, very furious at this point.

"If I may interrupt once more...my mistress has been low on food and water for the past few days before she came upon this town...she also had little contact with magic, something which fuels a blood elf and is needed, lest their hunger consume their judgement...she was not thinking clearly when she made the offer..."

"I didn't summon you to be my spokesperson, Fel dammit..." Arcaniss grumbled.

"My apologies."

"But -- !"

"IF," Arcaniss cut off, "you are unable or unwilling to meet my request, I suppose an alternate offer would be to travel with you for a short while. After all, I know nothing of this...this whatever-the-hell-it-is, nor how to get back to my own planet..."

"A skilled negotiator as always, mistress..."

"Nobody asked you."

Posted

Can I join this too? I couldn't keep up with the last one, but I'm used to RPing now and I chose a pretty bad one to start off with.

Posted (edited)

Can I join this too? I couldn't keep up with the last one, but I'm used to RPing now and I chose a pretty bad one to start off with.

Certainly.

---------------------------------

"Lay off,Ness," Sigilant said.He got up from his bed and looked around for a shirt.He finally found a white,ordinary,and common button-up shirt.He pulled it on and buttoned it.His shirt had burned away when he had killed Kira,leaving burning scars on his body."If she's bringing them back,then that's enough.We'll do what we can in return...Or at least I'll do whatever I can.That damned sleep is not something that I'm used to..."

Sigilant turned to face Arcaniss."Look...Do you know any way to just warp me into the Shadow Lands and warp me back?"

"No," Arcaniss answered bluntly.Sigilant shook his head in frustration.

"Are you okay,Sigil?" Ness asked."Yeah...Sure."Sigilant went into the other room and a loud crash could be heard.

"Something tells me that there's more to that vampire than he lets on," Arcaniss remarked.

"You've grown quite the attraction to that pet we found," Linl's voice suddenly broke into Sigilant's mind.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

Name: Nia

Appearance: He's a white wolf with a brown patch over one eye and on his side and a crystal around his neck which alternates between red and blue depending on what part of his personality is in control.

Where you are from: Parallel Hyrule

Skills: Hunting

Specialties: Hunting again

Weapons: He can use his claws for... scratching and stuff and his crystal for draining energy from foes and absorbing souls.

Special abilities: Draining energy from any living thing and taking souls from humans and animals.

History: If you've been reading the Dark Race RP, then you'll know more about him. But I haven't revealed that the crystal grants him immortality. So that's why his age is unknown. In the Dark Race RP, he came from the parallel Hyrule to help defeat Dark Link. I soon revealed that his real name was Bathykolpian and that he was a creator. He created and killed many wolves (which I usually tend to be in RPs) and went to Hyrule at first to help with Dark Link and, like Ryuk in Death Note, felt that it was more fun to kill things in the same world. He accidentally killed off all of them, except one and no longer possessed enough energy to return to his own world. He joined up with the main group and Crimson Sky (Doubleagent's character) gave him the crystal so that he wouldn't die. He found out that he could take people's souls and then he started to go mad. So now the crystal alternates when blue and red. When blue, he's good and calm, but when red, he has minimal control over his actions and becomes vicious and unpredictable.

Post anything you don't like about that. And can someone introduce me into the RP somehow?

Posted

I'll PM you.

Posted

Right. Got it. I think I get what's going on... Kind of...

Someone continue...

Posted

"Well... How are we supposed to offer you food and shelter when we have nothing either..?" Lucas asked matter-of-factly

"We can supply you." Validus said, appearing out of nowhere. "Good friends with the king... Oh, and, we're already supplying you." Validus smiled, and vanished again.

Arcaniss looked furious.

"Busted..." The demon rasped.

"Shut up!" Arcaniss hissed.

Sigilant came back from theo ther room, apperently having overheard. "How soon can you do it?"

"It doesn't take long, If I have the right things."

"Like..?" Ness prodded.

"Energy. Which would come from the food. And a large, circular space." Arcaniss replied hotly.

"Anna just burnt a circle in the ground..." Ness said. "Could that work? Or are you not up to it?"

"Of course I can!" Arcaniss hissed.

"When?"

"As soon as I eat!" She stomped out of the room, slamming the door behind her. The demon vanished as well.

"Hey Ness, I think she likes you." Lucas joked. Ness looked ready to KILL.(Only those who have Brawled Oh Noes will get that)