Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Ultimate RP: The End

123 posts in this topic

Posted

OOC: Issun seems to have died and Kenshin's gone without mention, so I guess I'll assume they're off somewhere else or something. Time to bring 'em back in, I say, now that Vivi's gone for good.

If it helps with RPing at all, btw, here's Issun and here's Kenshin.

As for some elaboration on Kenshin's character: he's kind of a country-bumpkin. He's extremely polite, though, and refers to most everyone with the honorific -san, though he refers to females with -dono. (For people who aren't complete weeaboo idiots like me, -dono sort of translates to "Milord", which is kind of weird in the form Kenshin uses it in.) He constantly substitutes "me" or "I" with "this one". Oh, and also note he doesn't kill evereverever; he's got a split-personality thing going on where he turns into a totally badass assassin (badassin?) in battle, but if he kills someone, say bye-bye to Kenshin the mild and polite one and hello to his cold-blooded killer side for the rest of his life.

I'd post, but I'm not allowed on the computer in the first place. x_x;; Larvi would rather not stretch her luck to the breaking point.

Posted

Badassin XD

I died.

Poor Larvi...

Posted (edited)

REVIVAL

(2 weeks into the future)

A pair of guards sat on the lookout tower of Saooey's castle, joking and playing cards. Had any ranked man have seen them they'd have been executed and paraded through the nearest city. But today was different, they were practically the only guards at the castle, a few hundred soldiers and then Saooey's personal guard, and then of course Saooey himself.

Saooey had just recently banned all but his most trusted and his armies from the entire kingdom, exiling them to the far corner of Ithwithi where none returned. He would have executed them, but he wasn't feeling quite so generous as he usually did.

"HA!" One of the guards shouted, slamming his hand down on their makeshift table. A shield supported by two clubs. The second guard layed his hand down quite calmly and gently, smiling slightly. The first guard groaned. "Is it just me, or do you always win?"

"I always win." The second guard replied, laughing.

"How much did I owe you again?" The first guard asked.

"2 gold pieces." The second replied.

The first guard held a small leather bag to the second, a glum expression on his face. As the second guard assured himself the two solid gold coins were quite real, the first began shuffling the deck. He finished and set it back down, reclining in his small chair.

Whoomf!

"Huh?" The second guard stood up, dropping his small bag and pulling out his sword. "Where are you, you sore loser!" The second guard crept around to the back of the small trap door and yanked it open, nothing. Slightly confused now, he looked over the ramparts.

Whoomf!

The second guard vanished, in his place a young man dressed in black. The sun was going down now, almost time. He pulled one of the clubs from under the shield, making the makeshift table collapse. He placed on foot on the ramparts, leaning backwards. The club held tightly in his right hand, above his head.

The sun began to sink...

The club canished, spinning through the air so fast it was beyond a blurr.

Clunk!

Sigilant raised his head, Ness was standing in front of him. He nodded.

"Time to go." Sigilant breathed, whipping the reins. Ness climbed up next to him, sighing. He opened the curtain and peered back into the wagon. The other heroes, as well as Mila were inside. Armed and ready. Validus crouched near the back, sword at the ready.

The whole wagon lurched.

"We're on our way." Ness announced.

"No, really?" Claus retorted, rubbing his now bruised head.

FINE THEN. AS THE WHOLE TOPIC IS NOW BEEN DEAD SO LONG. I AM ENDING IT HERE AND NOW.

THEY GET INTO THE CASTLE, THEY FIGHT SAOOEY, HE KILLS CLAUS, LUCAS, ANNA, LINK, AND HIMSELF. THEN THE WORLD GOES BACK TO NORMAL, THE HEROES DEPART FROM THE UNIVERSE AND ARE NEVER SEEN NOR HEARD FROM EVER AGAIN.

The end.

Edited by L (see edit history)