Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Majora's Mask

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, this is the first time ever joining an RP site, so bear with me if I'm doing this wrong. xD

Uhm. So, this RP could be like, a few months/years before the moon falls, so when that time does

come (which will be eventually, just not right away or in the near future) we can add characters such

as Link (optional) and everything else. Actually, if someone wants to be Link or anyone else specific

(like Anju, the Rosa Sisters, etc.) you can be. But there cannot be two Link's. Also, original characters

are very much appreciated!

A few rules:

No killing someone elses character.

No attacking Clock Town and well...attacking it.

Don't RP someone elses character, you are NOT responsible for their actions.

So yeah, this could be just every day life, whether you're a goron, zora, or person. I'm going to be

RPing too, and below would be the form that you fill out for your character.

Name:

Sex:

Race:

Appearence:

Personality:

History:

Thaaanks, and if I'm doing this wrong, please tell me nicely, instead of calling me an

idiot. Because, remember, this is the first time I've ever joined a site. =D

And no one-lining. Which would be :: "gotcha!" he grabs her by wrist and throws. ::

More better would be :: "Gotcha!" The young man caught her by the wrist, before turning

her around to face him. "You're not getting away from me this time!" Then, gripping her firmer,

he threw her across the court-yard, before blah blah blah.." :: You get the picture.

Posted

Name: Carlos

Sex: Male

Race: Hylian

Appearance: Fat, bald and tired

Personality: Depressed and dull

History: Moved to Termina to meet people. He's never had friends and he thought that a change of location would do him well.

Carlos sat at his small kitchen table. The room was filthy and the walls were stained and dark. His tattered leather boots stuck to the filth oak flooring. He sat slouched in a chair staring at an empty bottle of whisky. He sighed again and shook his head. He felt tears swell up in his eyes. I'm... So alone. He held his hands against his face and with a shuddered breath he removed them, letting them drop on the table with a deep thumping sound. He pushed off from his seat and dragged his feet across the sticky floor. He was sure that he stank but he didn't care. He didn't have any friends anyway and he doubted he'd make any if he smelled any better than he did. He stood infront of the front door. He reached out a hand and groped at the dull bronze handle. He pulled the door open slowly. It creaked slightly as he did so. Rain was beginning to fall and the dark clouds overhead hung ominously.

He pulled the door shut as he left. He didn't bother to lock it. He didn't have anything to steal anyway. Nothing to lose... The rain continued to fall down on Clocktown. Carlos sighed and stared down the market street. It was empty but for a few men who worked on the preparations for the festival. He looked across at them. They started too late. They'll never finish it in time. Carlos sighed as the foolish attempts of the builders reminded him of himself. Not enough people helping it along. It would never reach it's full potential in time. Carlos shook his head in distress and held his face in his hands once more. He lifted up his head again before heading for the Milk Bar.

Entering the bar, Carlos' eyes were drawn to the drunken men who sat at the bar. He saw them ever day. He would have like to call them his drinking buddies but they never talked. And if they did, it was never to him. "What'll it be?" The barman asked, his moustache raised in a smile but sank as Carlos failed to return the gesture.

"Anything. Just get me a drink." Carlos muttered, dropping into a bar stool. The barman retreated to a shelf behind him and took down a drink at random. He looked down at the label, nodded and filled a glass infront of Carlos before taking leaving again. "Wait," The barman turned slowly. "leave the bottle." Carlos said sadly. The bar man set the bottle infront of Carlos. Carlos dug into his pocket and took out all the money he had. "This enough?" he asked, handing the money to the barman.

The barman counted up the gold. It was more than enough. Possibly even double. The barman looked down at Carlos who sat with a depressed look on his face. A grin formed on the barman's face. "Perfect sir." he said happily. He shoved the extra into his pocket and took the rest to the till.

Carlos sighed again, emptying the small shot glass in one. The drink was particularly strong, but Carlos didn't care. He just wanted to drink his cares away. Not like it ever worked. He filled the glass again and emptied it down his throat. He continued to do so until the bottle was dry and empty. Somebody coughed in the otherwise silent room. Carlos took one last look at the dark ceiling and damp walls and dreaded going back to his equally disgusting home.

He got up from the chair and felt a dull pain in his chest. He took a deep breath and clutched at his heart. He felt his body go cold and his chest tight. He fell to his knees and kept himself up with his left hand while still clutching at his heart with the other. He closed his eyes tightly as sweat slipped down his face and dripped from his nose. He opened his eyes wide and looked across the bar floor as he fell on his side, panting. He slowly closed his eyes as the scene went black.

Carlos died of a heart attack on the bar floor. His parents were never notified and he was buried in a box outside of the graveyard. There was no stone to mark his place and nobody attended his funeral.

That was fun. :D

Posted

:rolleyes: What a happy ending to a drunk!

Posted

You could see it coming a mile off couldn't you? I've always been fond of killing off my RP characters, but that's a new record for me.

Here's the death toll so far.

Dark Race RP - Rio, Aema, Kaero, Lexae, Roku, Yora and Toro

Rio - Stabbed, resurrected and killed again.

Aema - Unknown cause.

Kaero - Stabbed in sacrifice.

Lexae - Killed in battle

Roku - Drowned in frozen lake.

Yora - Killed by arrow.

Toro - Killed by Rio shortly before Rio's final death.

Ruined Future - Kaeli

Kaeli - I really can't remember.

Majora's Mask - Carlos

Carlos - Died of a heart attack on the milk bar floor... Lol.

Posted

Name: Armadaeus

Sex: Male

Race: Hylian

Appearance: Lean, slightly muscular, 5'11

Personality: Jubilant and Optimistic

History: Trained in sword fighting. Moved to Termina to set up a weapons shop.

Armadaeus sat at the counter in his shop, called "The Offense Store", and displayed his wares. A longsword, a dagger, arrows and such. He waited for a customer, as one hadn't showed in over a week, and surprisingly a man entered the room. He approached Armadaeus and said in a booming tone, " I need 2 long swords and 60 arrows please." "Of course, sir. That will be 482 rupees. Say, what do you need this many weapons for?" Armadaeus replied. "That is none of your business." the man retorted. He handed over the rupees and retrieved his weapons and began to head out.

(Interesting isn't it?)

Posted

Very. It just so happens that you're over 4 months late.

Posted

:wacko: Good Golly Gosh I had no Idea!