681 posts in this topic

Posted

Name:Specever

Race:Hylian

Weapons:Short Sword

History:No time right now...

Good or Evil:Good

Posted

The doors of Hyrule castle swung open. Several feet behind came a man in large brown robes, and two feet behind him was a small, yellow creature stopping and starting through the air. The guards of Hyrule, vigulant due to the twili's unexplained attacks, made no effort to stop the man.

He decided against walknig up the stairs, and just floated to the throne room of Hyrule castle. he landed on the ground, threw back his hood and knealt on one knee.

"My dear queen."

"What did I say before you left?" replied the sandy blonde haired ruler.

Posted

... What did she say before you left?

And go on chat and type in

/join #Betrayal

to discuss the RP

Posted

"You said that I am not to call you Queen." Ryoo replied amused. Adn looked at Subae and asked "Moria, have you heard about the Twili Invasion?" Moria turned her attention upon Adn and replied "Yes, but I, like the rest of us don't know why." Adn turned to Subae and said "If I may suggest perhaps we should investigate." "That is what I was thinking." Moria replied and she called Ralin in.

Posted

Just for those who don't already know my characters backwards and front.

Main character:

Name: Moira

Race: Half Hylian, half Ordonian

Weapons: Shape-changing bow, regular and Light arrows, sword, knife, fists and sharp language.

History: Was an Ordonian messenger, then joined the fight against Dark Link during the Dark Years. Was endowed with the Triforce of Wisdom, and became the next Queen of Hyrule.

Appearance: Average height, slightly muscular but feminine build. Short sandy-blonde hair, brown eyes, light skin.

Good or Evil: Good

Supporting characters:

Name: Ralin

Race: Half Hylian, half Ordonian

Weapons: The Master Sword

History: Moira's younger brother, a reincarnation of Link. Bearer of the Triforce of Courage. Was mute until Ryoo's Triforce of Time gave him his voice back. Headstrong, but kind and friendly.

Appearance: Looks like Link, but doesn't wear all green, and has brown eyes.

Name: Ain

Race: Sheikah

Weapons: Long and slender sword, throwing knives.

History: Met Moira during the battle against Dark Link, realized she was the true leader of Hyrule, and has been with her ever since. Now is Queen Moira's advisor.

Appearance: Tall and slender, but muscular. Tan skin, and silvery-white hair tied back in a ponytail. Red eyes.

Name: Harma

Race: Faron Wolf

Weapons: Teeth and claw

History: The last surviving member of a pack of wolves from Faron Woods, though has ancestry in the Twilight Wolf race. Loyal to Moira and Ralin, and is now Ralin's companion.

Good or Evil

Posted (edited)

Ryoo only smirked, then replied, "Did it have something to do with calling you something? What was it...you wanted me to call you Goron, correct?"

Moira rolled her brown eyes. She motioned for Ryoo to stand, then stood herself. Why do I sit on this thing, it's not even comfortable. "The next old friend to address me as Queen is going to lose the title of 'old friend', and probably a few teeth as well."

The Queen of Hyrule was dressed in simple clothing; breeches, boots, a white tunic and a green vest embroidered with gold. Simple clothing, but of very fine material. It annoyed her somewhat, it it was expected of her. Ain could still not convince her to don a traditional royal gown, though.

She reached over to a side table, and grabbed some pieces of parchment. "And, welcome, Ryoo, and Adn. And...big cat...? Sube, wasn't it?"

She showed Ryoo the papers. "Have a look at these reports. At least six incidents in the last month, all of them Twili attacking Hylians."

Ryoo examined one of them. "This one says they were attacking Zoras." he commented.

Adn addressed Moira, "Do you think they will attack Castle Town?" Moira nodded. "The last report was from a settlement only two days ride from here. I've already evacuated the city, except for the soldiers. I've sent them to the four Spirits' springs to make camp."

Ryoo nodded. "Twili magic is no good against the Light Spirits. They should be safe."

Moira was pacing in front of the throne now. "Only a year of peace, and now this..." she was saying, more to herself than to the others. "Ayame can't be behind this. So what in the Goddesses name is going on?!"

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Subae's memory kicked in again. "Adn. It's me, Nia! When I died I found this body and now-" Subae cut off. He shook his head. "What was I talking about again?"

Adn looked at him curiously. "Nia?" she asked, looking deeply into Subae's eyes. She saw no trace of Nia in Subae's expression. Ryoo stood up and looked at Subae.

Subae looked from him to Adn and back at Ryoo. "Hold still a second. I know a spell to fix this." Ryoo stood over Subae and rested a hand on Subae's head. Ryoo closed his eyes and muttered something. A sharp pain stabbed at Subae's head and he closed his eyes tightly as everything went quiet.

Nia opened his eyes. He coughed as Ryoo removed his hand. He looked at Adn and gave a tigerish grin.

Note: Sorry about that. It kind of ruined Gael's scene a bit I think. Anyway, Nia's back.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Ugh, I can't get the chat to work. >.<

Oh, and for those of you who haven't read i, I've posted my epilogue for The Dark Race.

Posted

Do you have all the required plug-ins like Java etc?

If so, just type in any old chatnick and password. Enter chat and then type '/join #Betrayal' into the little bar at the bottom. It should work then.

Posted

:hide:

Posted (edited)

Ralin entered the throne room through a side door. He had grown a little taller, and his hair was longer. He waved when he saw Ryoo and Adn. Harma trotted in behind him. She bounded over happily to see Adn.

Ralin spoke. "Did you miss me, Ryoo?" He crossed his arms and sat himself down on the throne. Moira looked annoyed. "That's mine." she said. He grinned "You got up."

"Ralin, have you seen these?" Ryoo asked, indicating the papers.

Ralin shook his head. "Not the reports, no. I've been in Kakariko. I've seen the Twili myself."

Harma nodded in agreement. "I don't think they're possessed, either. It's like their mounting an invasion." she said to Moira.

"Ryoo, is there some way we can contact Ayame? She might know what's going on...that is, unless something has happened to her." Moira asked. "The magic-users in the Castle haven't been able to reach the Twilight Realm, and they've tried everything."

Posted (edited)

Ryoo opened his mouth to speak when a man burst into the room. "Twili! They're coming! Rokai's post is being totally ignored here because it sucked but that's besides the point! The Twili are attacking!"

Edit: I don't like Rokai, so I have no regret whatsoever.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Moira dropped the papers. "Damn it!" She ran to a window and looked out over Castle Town. There was something coming towards the city walls....like a great mass of black mist. What is happening...??!?

She turned back to the others. "Well, we're going to have to finish our conversation another time!" She grabbed her sword, and ran out of the throne room. The others followed behind her. She began shouting orders to her men. "All of you to your posts! Take up arms! Kerrin, take your unit to the main gate, I'll meet you there!"

Posted

The gates opened and Nia bounded down the road. Soldiers assembled at the doors. Nia stared out onto the field. A black crowd approached quickly. They would have arrived within minutes.

That's all I have for now.

Posted

Crimson burst in through the doors. He had a spiked helmet, made of magic silver on his head. His boots matched the helmet. He had arm and shoulder guards on, along with knee and leg guards.

"They're mad. Totally and completely mad,"Crimson said, "They attack anything." "I was swinging at one with the scimitar, and another bit the sword!" "Took a chunk out of it." He pulled out his sword, and sure enough, a chunk of metal was missing in the middle of the blade.