The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

Ha! That post was the biggest pile of poo I've ever read!

Lol. I know I'm a hypocrite, but I'm feeling particularly mean right now.

Posted (edited)

Name: Sukai Mahono

Race: Hero

Weapons: the Omega Gantlet

History: Raised in a small mountain village 16 year old Sukai mahono Fell in a mind shaft were he found the Omega Gantlet as he grew he learned its mysterious powers But there is a dark secret to the Gantlet.

Good or evil: Good

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

Try to keep to the whole Legend of Zelda theme.

Posted (edited)

Try to keep to the whole Legend of Zelda theme.

The gauntlets dark secret is linked to zelda. :D

If you don't like it then just ignore this post.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

Remember that it's spelled 'Gauntlets' not 'Gantlets'. If you kept misspelling that for the whole RP, it'd drive me insane. :ouch:

Posted

Name: Nyfer

Race: Twili-Hylian hybrid

Weapons:Assassin dagger (size 1ft 3in), back up Phoenix blade

History: After months of seeking away back to the twilight realm I see all is wrong I wonder

were the right is in a once peaceful place has gone into chaos

Good or Evil: Good

appearance: White tunic with black out lining, my dagger on the back of my hip, and my sword

on my back

personality: quite sometimes, will risk anything to protect another, battle sense, serous

Name:Vyfer

Race: Twili

Weapons: Dark Phoenix sword

History: Years I have been trying to kill my twin now everything has fallen

into chaos now it is my quest to find who is responsible for this and takeover

their empire and rule the twilight realm

Good or evil: Evil

appearance: opposite of Nyfer

personality: I get the job done no matter what, I "get rid of who is ever in my way"

Posted (edited)

Moira quickly warned Crimson, "I hope you haven't gone and killed any of them!"

"Only a few...." muttered Crimson.

Moira turned to the others. "Until I know what is behind all of this, I don't want blood spilled that doesn't need to be. Hinder them, injure them if you must, but please try not to kill any of the Twili. I don't want to slaughter Ayame's people."

"But..they attacked us. I think if they didn't want to be killed, they aught to have stayed home." said Ralin.

Moira shook her head. "Doesn't matter. Just try and keep them out of the city, all of you." Then she had a thought. "See if you can capture one of them. Alive. We need to get to the bottom of this." She then raced down the stairs and emerged in the Castle's entry hall. Ain was there, directing a group of soldiers to fortify the East gate.

"My Lady...the Twili?" he said. She nodded. "I know. I don't know why, but they're here. You will stay by me?"

Ain nodded. The two of them left the Castle, headed for the ramparts at the main gate.

--------

Ralin took a different route out of the Castle; he jumped from a third story-window onto one of the bridges over the courtyard. Harma leapt after him. Sometimes I think this boy has a little too much courage...she thought as she followed him across the bridge.

He reached one of the Castles outer walls. From there, he jumped onto a red-tiled rooftop. He was in the city now. He walked to the end of the roof he was on before jumping over to a second one. He continued in this direction until he was very close to the outer wall.

He crouched down and looked at the moat. the water was crystal clear, but it was a long way from the rooftops to the wall on the other side. Harma sat down behind him. "If you weren't the Queen's brother, they'd probably have you arrested for that. What exactly are you up to..?" she asked.

Ralin turned his gaze to the she-wolf. "Capturing a Twili." he said simply.

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted

appearance: opposite of Nyfer

Define opposite.

Does he have his organs on the outside or something?

The crowd parted as Moira approached. Nia moved through the crowd to meet up with her. She walked past him and he tailed behind as she walked away through the crowd towards the ramparts.

Yeah, there wasn't much to that. I just wanted to show that Nia (In tiger form) is with Moira (IN SHOVEL FORM!).

Posted (edited)

Crimson began casting spells that would drain the Twili's energy. His spells and curses covered them like a blanket. Ain laid her hand on the his shoulder.

"That's enough," She said. "Drop a net on them and you have all of them caught." A few miuntes later, they were draging fishing nets full of weak, dazed, and confused Twili into the Castle.

"We caught 12 Twili," Crimson said to Moria. "In fishing nets."

"Good," She replied. "How do they respond to the magic silver?"

"Nothing," Crimson said. "It responds to them. It becomes twisted, tarnished, and corrupt." "It gets a life of its own. magic silver objects actually become alive when they near them. Their life force fades away the farther the silver gets from them."

"Is the living silve a threat?" Moria asked.

"Very much so," he replied. "A sword came to life, and when it tried to attack one of the guards, thankfully it missed, it ended up burying itself in the wall."

"Did you curse them," Moria asked.

"Outside, yes," he replied. "But those were simple ones to make them dizzy. And they would have long since worn off."

EDIT:Fixed 112 Twili typo. Now 12 Twili.

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted

Remember that it's spelled 'Gauntlets' not 'Gantlets'. If you kept misspelling that for the whole RP, it'd drive me insane. :ouch:

Sorry Bathy.

Anyway the village is six miles from hyrule during the twilight sukai was off training and learning how to use the Omega Gauntlet properly.

Posted (edited)

Adn was surprised by the return of Nia who had died on the tower but bounded off towards the ramparts. She stood beside Nia and watched below as the Twili attacked. 'What is going on?' Adn thought 'This can't be Ayame's doing, can it?' "Queen Moria! We just got a conection with the Twilight Realm!" called one of the magic users. Moria,disregarding the use of 'Queen' swept off the ramparts to the room indicated by the wizard. Adn followed close behind.

(I was just too lazy to invent a name for the wizard guy so anyone can make it up.)

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

Ain is a dude.

Posted (edited)

"We caught 112 Twili," Crimson said to Moria. "In fishing nets."

For fuck sake Doubleagent. Maybe you would like to give everybody a chance to join in the RP before you destroy the battle with your 'amazing' powers.

Seriously, If I was running this RP I would probably kick you out. If the last RP was up to you, you would have flown to Dark Link and killed him with some stupid weapon like a harpoon or something. I just don't get how you can... Never mind. [/rant]

Nia looked at Adn. He looked down to the crystal which hung around her neck. It didn't seem live but Nia could still feel the power from it. Adn seemed to be coping with the crystal far better than Nia and she had kept it for far longer than him. One whole year. Whereas Nia had it for a month and it consumed him within a week.

Nia sighed and looked away. He was still struggling to adjust to his new body. His smaller nose irritated him and his paws felt odd. As if they were too far away. Must be the longer legs. Nia figured. Give me back my body! Nia heard a harsh but faint voice ring in his ears. He shook his head and looked at Adn who stood up as Crimson entered the town... *sigh* Carrying 112 Twili in a fishing net.

Moira walked up to him, her eyes narrowing. "We caught 112 Twili," Crimson told her, dropping the end of the net he carried. "In fishing nets." Ain, the manlyest man in Hyrule, dropped his end also.

"Good" Moira answered. How the hell could they drag a net containing 112 Twili by themselves? Surely they would require help? And if Crimson is such a strong titan type thing, why would he need the help of Ain? Surely he's hard man enough to do it himself? Nia sighed but laughed at the same time. What a Retard Ten is.

Ah. That was fun. :D

Edit: Wow. I'm quite surprised how I covered those two things up actually. I thought they'd be easy to see. Now the only sure way to find out is by replying to this post...

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

....Ain, the manlyest man in Hyrule....

That was hilarious, and I have no idea why. XD

Bic:

Ralin sighed as he watched Crimson and Ain carry away an uncountable number of the Twili soldiers in a fishing net. When I thought I had seen everything...he shook his head, and stood up. He brushed the dirt from his breeches. So much for capturing Twili.

"Why didn't you go after them too?" questioned Harma.

"I was going to." answered Ralin. "Not any of those, though. You saw that taller one, wearing the black helmet?" Harma nodded. "I think he may have been a general of some kind. He's the one I was after. But he got away with the others. He's probably gone back to the Twilight Realm, or wherever this lot came from, to report."

Ralin looked in the direction of the Castle. "Moira's not going to be happy about this."

-------

"I can't believe this..." Moira was not happy. "I told them to catch a Twili, and I get five-score of them? It's taking most my magic-using guards to keep them under control!" She stormed into the chamber where one of the mages waited.

He stood by a mirror; not the Mirror of Twilight, but a lesser mirror of seeing. It was made from Gerudo Desert sand. "We've finally made contact!" said the man when Moira, Ain, and Adn entered. The tiger stood in the doorway.

"Why now?" questioned Moira. "You couldn't do it before, using that same mirror even."

"Well..." the man stuttered. "Well, I...we...." He sighed and pointed in the corner. "He did it."

Ryoo stood leaning against a wall in the corner, cleaning his fingernails.

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

112? I meant 12. My little bro spilled juice on the keyboard. That would be a typo, bathy.

Ill go fix that.

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)