The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

Nia saw Adn slip away out of the room as the others talked quickly about what they had just heard. Nia left the room and followed Adn. She ran out of the castle and up onto a small hill. Adn stopped at the peak and stared into the glittering night sky. Nia bounded up the hill and stopped behind Adn. "Adn... What's wrong? Why did you leave?" Nia asked, looking at the crystal. It wasn't glowing. This is still Adn...

Adn didn't turn to face him as she began to speak.

Posted

"Nia, maybe I shoudn't have created this at all. Ayame at the very least, look what I've brought upon Hyrule. I don't know what to do about it. I can't destroy what I've created or I'll be trapped here!" Adn whispered, her voice cracking. Nia just stood there for a moment before speaking. "We have to do what we must to save Hyrule." Adn responed "Are you suggeting that I trap-" Nia cut her off quickly.

Posted (edited)

Bathy, you think you are better then me, but you aren't. I'm far from perfect, I'll admit that, and you are far from perfect too. Get that through your thick skull.

What can I get you for...

-Not staying within the Zelda theme-Your stupid wolf gods. I can't have a Hawk Titan, but you can have wolf gods? I think not...

-Being an idiot-If you weren't one, you wouldn't go around trashing people.

-Not staying within the Zelda theme-Ties in with the previous one about you being an idiot. You used the same thing twice.

Oh, and everyone is better than me?

I'm not a muderer(They are worse than me)

I'm not a thief (They are worse than me)

I'm not a terrorist (They are worse than me)

I'm not a follower of the crowd (they are worse than me)

I'm not you. (you are infinitely worse than me)

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted

It was night in the Gerudo Desert. And, in the middle of the summer like it was, that was the only time to be out of doors. The sun would have been unbearably hot to anyone not accustomed to desert life. That included humans, though none of them occupied the desert anymore. It also included wolves, which is why Lae had waited until nightfall to come out of hiding.

She flew like an eagle over the desert sands, her paws barely hitting the ground before being lifted again. The desert was more vast than most knew, even those who had visited it before. Beyond the rock walls surrounding the Desert

Posted (edited)

-Not staying within the Zelda theme-Your stupid wolf gods. I can't have a Hawk Titan, but you can have wolf gods? I think not...

-Being an idiot-If you weren't one, you wouldn't go around trashing people.

-Not staying within the Zelda theme-Ties in with the previous one about you being an idiot. You used the same thing twice.

Oh, and everyone is better than me?

I'm not a muderer(They are worse than me)

I'm not a thief (They are worse than me)

I'm not a terrorist (They are worse than me)

I'm not a follower of the crowd (they are worse than me)

I'm not you. (you are infinitely worse than me)

What I can get you for.

-My, Dark Midna's and Gael's stupid wolf gods. There are more people accepting my idea than yours.

-Read below.

-Because the same point applied for both. I can't believe you never picked up on that. What a retard.

Everyone on this site is better than you. I wasn't talking about murderers and thieves. What a retard. Quit while you're behind.

Also, I am rated 4 stars and you are rated 2 stars. I think that's proof enough that nobody on this site likes you.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Specever sat in front of the Castle-town inn. Random thoughts raced through his head. I can't beleive I helped save Hyrule. I am a hero! Specever got up. He went inside the inn, considering it started to rain. In the inn, there were a small amount of people. Two or three of them. One was hooded. This person took a irregular shape compared to a human. Taller, maybe? Arms seem to be a bit wavy. Specever went up to the inn keeper. "Excuse me, who is that?" He asked him. The inn keeper had a sort of look on his face when he looked at Specever. "Nobody. Nobody important. " He answered shakily. Specever was suspisious now. He walked over to the strange person. "Umm, excuse me, sir?" He asked the man. The man turned around. Specever backed away. A TWILI!?He thought. "Your- Your- Your- A Twili!" Specever said shakily. The Twili simply stared. Specever drew his sword and put it towards the Twili's neck. "Why are you here? " Specever asked the Twili. The other people in the inn stared. One ran out screaming, "TWILI! TWILI! ". At the notice it had been noticed, the Twili made swift movements, almost unable to see, knocking Specever's sword out of his hand and knocking him hard on the ground, and kicking a chair onto him. Then the Twili ran off somewhere. The inn keeper had taken cover, the other person had run over to Specever. "Is there anything you need?" She asked him. "Get the Ordon Alliance," Specever asked her. Then she went off.

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted

Ok, Bathy, since my first tactic wasnt working, I'm going to try plan B.

Ok-Bathy isnt going to give up guys. So, I have a simple, decent proposal that will make everyone happy.

--------------------------Start of proposal--------------------------

1.)Me and Bathy do not fight anymore on the Roleplay thread. Its off-topic here and makes us both look stupid.

2.)Ok, Wolf gods and Hawk Titan's are NOT in Zelda. At all. If you guys are going to accept one of them, you should accept both of them.

3.)Just because people don't like me, doesn't mean I'm worse then they are.

4.)Nobody is better than anyone else on this thread. I mean come on! That's what 12 year olds fight about.

5.)Everyone makes mistakes!

6.)No more flaming. But if someone does something you don't like, make a polite PM to them to notify them, then there won't be any more spam about that stuff here.

7.)Don't mess with other people's characters.

--------------------------End of proposal--------------------------

Posted

Oh, here we go. Doubleagent thinks he's allowed to make the rules now does he?

2.)Ok, Wolf gods and Hawk Titan's are NOT in Zelda. At all. If you guys are going to accept one of them, you should accept both of them.

No. I wasn't the one who called the wolves gods in the first place. Gael introduced the whole God thing. I just made him as a normal wolf. He came to Hyrule and took on wolf form. You came to Hyrule and started burning villages and battling hawk titans and summoning ash monsters to attack Castletown. That's the difference.

5.)Everyone makes mistakes!

No, YOU make mistakes. Especially making rules for an RP you do not own.

6.)No more flaming. But if someone does something you don't like, make a polite PM to them to notify them, then there won't be any more spam about that stuff here.

Politely? You PMd me and swore at me after I made fun of your character. You know what hypocrisy is? If not, look it up.

7.)Don't mess with other people's characters.

The king of the hypocrites strikes again! You sent Moira to the Arcane Passageway, remember? Then you made a beast with what? A million spines and claws or something?

Ok, Bathy, since my first tactic wasnt working, I'm going to try plan B.

Tactic? Ha! Some tactic. How retarded do you have to be to class flaming as a 'Tactic'?

Ok-Bathy isnt going to give up guys. So, I have a simple, decent proposal that will make everyone happy.

Damn right I'm not going to give up. I'm having more fun than I've ever had in my life! And you think they're on your side? They're on nobody's side. And they're sure as hell not on yours if they have chosen a side at all!

Posted

How about you both shutup and post what is supposed to be posted!

Posted

^Thank you! The whole point of my decent proposal^

Posted (edited)

I dont see a decent proposal. I want to see, 'Im sorry'.

You too, Bathykolpian.

Posted

Thank you Specever.

And I'm sorry Specever. I'm sorry Dark Midna. I'm sorry Gael. I'm sorry What is Lost... I'm sorry Rokai.

And last, but not least, I'm very, very sorry to you, Nyfer.

Posted (edited)

You know what, shutup, sitdown, post what is meant to be posted, and for gods sake, stop trolling here.

I want a fricking decent apology to DoubleAgent, and I want the same from DoubleAgent to Bathykolpian. Got it? Or I will have to get you two warned for spam...

Posted

Lol. Specever hates me now. :D

Anyway. I can't really post anything. I don't know why Nia would have cut off Adn like that and I don't know what she was about to say...

Posted (edited)

Well, I don't hate you...

Anyway, that was spam.

Edit. "Shut it," Nia added quickly. "Don't need any lip from you,"

Does that work?