The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ryoo thought things over. There was no way into the twilight realm he knew of than supremely powerful magic or the Mirror of twilight, and that still seemed shattered. How could a shard be of use? Wait...

He ran out to impart his information to the group. "Does any of you remember Rox or Exor?"

Everyone tried to remember, and Ralin tried to fill in the empty silence that was many people trying to remember. "Was he that skull kid from the twilight world... and the other a twili killed by... err... Mr. Tiny?"

"Yeah, they're the same person. Threw the woods into chaos. I got to see the trees deciding the next Skull Kid. that was a great moment. But he had that twilight shard. Remember?" The mage waited for the nods. "It helped us to get back. If we find another, we might be able to enter the twilight realm. We'd be stuck there for a while, but at least we'd get into the realm. I expect the rules are the same, and Ayame's blessing would have to be given."

The problem there was more than apparent. If the enemy was the person needed to get back, convincing her would be a great problem. "Where do we find one?" enquired Adn.

Ryoo had already considered this. "Twili could attack, so a safe zone like a light spring could help. Might I suggest Kakariko. It's close to a spring and a twilight mirror shard could stick out like a sore thumb."

There were no other plans of entry, so they left for Kakariko.

Edited by What is lost... (see edit history)

Posted

Ooc: That's the second time you've had a wierd clone-post, Ryoo. Something wrong with your computer...? Oh, and if Ralin is with Adn, Nia and Lae, then Harma is with them as well. She stays with Ralin.

Bic:

A young woman descended the stairs from the South Road and entered the Wolf's Den. She had black, wavy hair and wore the clothing of a common warrior. She had a very plain-looking bow and quiver strapped to her back. She shut the door behind her; a few people had looked up when she had entered, but the resumed what they had been doing. The girl was a regular at this pub.

The barkeeper smiled as the young woman sat on a stool at the bar. She put a few rupees on the counter. "Pint of whatever's flowing." she said.

The barkeeper, a middle-aged woman with long red hair, picked up a tankard. "Long day, Mara?"

The young woman nodded. "Not had one like this in a while, Tem." Temri the barkeeper placed the mug in front of her. "It's Ordonian Ale. Probably stronger than you're used to but...." the woman's sentence trailed off as Mara easily threw back the entire pint.

Mara put the mug down and sighed. As the barkeeper turned to attend to other customers, a man sat down next to Mara. "I shouldn't be surprised you can handle that Ordonian Ale, Moira. Don't they fill lanterns with that stuff?" he said, sarcastically.

"Keep your voice down, Ryoo!" hissed Moira. She turned to look around. No one had heard. "What are you doing here?"

"I've just come to tell you that we're heading for Kakariko. We think we can find a shard of the Mirror of Twilight there, if I'm correct, which I usually am." he said. He sniffed at Moira's tankard. "That can't be good for you...."

"Another round, if you don't mind, Tem?" said Moira to the barkeeper. She turned back to Ryoo. "Castle Town beer is for lightweights. This is the only place to get the good stuff outside of Ordon. I come here sometimes, when I can't stand that stuffy Castle any longer." She pointed to the black wig she wore over her short hair. "A bit uncomfortable, though."

She reached for her mug, and took a sip. "Listen, I don't know when the Twili are going to attack, but if you find anything out, contact me. I'm going to move that mirror into my chamber, so I can keep an eye on it."

Ryoo nodded, then got up. "Do us a favor and make that your last one, Ordonian. We don't need you falling off the ramparts." He turned and left the bar.

Moira rolled her eyes. "Mages..."

Posted (edited)

Lol, thought "the beast" was Connor? no way! i have much better plans for both of them....

No. I think Cyrus is the beast. It makes much more sense.

and I thought of a name for the RP series: The Legend of Zelda: The Aftermath

:angry: Ahem. My idea if you don't mind my reminding you.

Ryoo returned to the group. "O.k. Let's go. It's about time we got a move on anyway." The three wolves, tiger and Ralin nodded and Ryoo began to lead the way to Kakariko.

LONGEST POST EVER! I'll be able to write much more when we arrive at Kakariko.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

This RP is impossible. Minda obliterated the mirror between realms. Impossible. IMPOSSIBLE. My brother pointed out that both the RP's are impossible. But I do not care. Just saying.

So, they go to the Twilight Realm, and we...

You obviously do. Otherwise, you wouldn't have posted that at all. And your brother's a sissy if you don't mind me saying.

Posted

Booze, lol. XD

Posted

:angry: Ahem. My idea if you don't mind my reminding you.

That's right! Sorry! Bathy's idea actually.

Adn walked along the path to Kakariko along with the others. She was wondering if they would be able to find a mirror shard. 'The Twilight Realm sems to be becoming less accessable than before'

Posted

No. I think Cyrus is the beast. It makes much more sense.

Lol, no way man!

Posted

Ooc: Dark Midna, are you going to a post for Ayame soon? I'd like to know what she's thinking. And, also who all is going to Kakariko? Ryoo, Adn, Nia, Lae, Ralin, and Harma, right? Is Specever with them?

Posted

Ruysc had fought with Vancha several times before we switched to the staff "the staff.... mainly used by wizards to channel their magical power, but some times highway men get ahold of them and use then as a weapon" Vancha said "shall we begin?" he asked Ruysc "i've been waiting for you to say that" Ruysc replied "3...2...1..." Vancha counted down and they started sparring, Vancha quickly planned his attack, he swung at Ruysc's shoulder, but missed, then Ruysc swung and hit Vancha's leg "AGH!" Vancha shouted, then he looked at Ruysc and tried to spot weakness points.... he could find none.... but they continued to Spar.

After several hours, they stopped using the staffs "you are very skilled with staffs and daggers, but lets go onto a heavier weapon" Vancha said, then he brought out 2 swords "the sword..... the most common of all weapons.... but one of the most powerful......used by almost every type of fighter far and wide...." Vancha said, handing one to Ruysc, "careful not to swing to hard or at a fatal point.... almost everytime a sword is swung.... the blow cannot be undone...." Vancha said, and they started Sparring.

------------------------------------------------------------

Connor was sitting in his cell playing with his puzzle box.... then something happened, he heard the gaurds talking "yes he's right over there" the gaurd said, and then a man in a red and black uniform "hello, your coming with us" the man said.

They had brought Connor and his equipment to a small town, with people dressed in red robes "your a member of the ordan alliance... right? i'm sure they'll pay to get you back" the man said, bringing him to his cell. They got to Connor's cell... which appearently had a small food storage and a comfertable cot "this is my cell? wow, looks like torture to me" Connor said sarcastically "this isnt the worst cell here, we respect members of the ordan alliance, but we need money to buy more equipment" the man said "so just stay here and we'll nagotiate a price with the other members of the ordan alliance.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Darren! we have captured a member of the Ordan alliance, we should nagotiate a price!" a soldier said, running into Darren's room "good, good, send a diplomat down... perhaps.... Sawyer?" Darren said "yes, right away!" the soldier said "and tell him that the starting price should be around 400-900 rupees..." Darren added quickly "yessir" the soldier said, and then left.

Posted

Gael : Yes Adn, Nia, Ryoo, Ralin, and Harma are going to Kakariko and Specever is not there yet.

Ayame had been waiting for twenty-five minutes before a Twili burdt into the room and said very quickly "Your Highness? The Queen of Hyrule had managed to catch twelve of our army." Ayame looked downat his exasperated face and said "That is no problem, just make sure the Hyrule Castle is taken!" The Twili nodded and continued "Also, Your Highness, We have news of the wizard, two wolves and a tiger heading toward Kakariko." Ayame paused before answering this "Send some soilders after them, and quickly!" The Twili bowed and turned out of the room. "They shall not reach the Twilight Realm!" Ayame vowed.

Posted

Lol, no way man!

Yeah... I just hope that this character doesn't suck like Cyrus or Crimson. But do you have plans for Cyrus? Because I want to kill him off. I know what you're thinking, 'But he's my character. You can't kill him off.' Well, he's made up of MY dead characters. I don't want you using the remains of my characters as if you own them. You're already breaking the rules by interfering with my characters. 'But you weren't using them. Why is it a problem?' Maybe I had ideas for them myself? Ever think of that? Well, if you don't kill of Cyrus, you're breaking the rules of the RP and therefore you should be banned from it. Just saying.

Posted

Moira stared into the mirror. Then she stared out the window. Then she stared at the mirror again.

I hate this job.....

Just then, Ain knocked and entered her bedchamber. "My Lady," he said. "There is a messenger here. He says his name is Sawyer, and he calls himself a 'messenger of the beast'."

"What does he want?" asked Moira. Beast....what?

"He says he has come to negotiate with Her Majesty. I suggest you change back into your ceremonial garb and address him...My Lady?" Moira had already gone out the door.

"Stay with me, Ain." she called back. The Sheikah sighed and closed the door, and followed Moira down the hall.

--------

The group headed for the Twilight Realm had made it to Kakariko without incident. The were just passing the main gates; they passed many refugees from Castle Town on their way in.

"Why are all of these people here..?" Lae wondered out loud.

"Moira sent them to the four Spirits' springs." replied Ralin. "She thought the spirits' powers would keep the Twili at bay."

Posted (edited)

Nia looked around. It was almost nightfall and the remaining refugees were retreating to their homes on the outskirts of the village. The old village, as it was now called, was scaresly visited. People told of spirits and other beings who were said to dwell there. Nia had an ominous feeling as they neared the old village. People talked amongst themselves as they watched the small group follow the trail into the village.

Nia watched the camp slip away as they walked confidently down the quiet road. Nia wasn't the only one who felt this way. Adn looked around worriedly and scanned the air above for any signs of danger or threat. The feeling only seemed to increase as they entered the village. Some buildings still lay in ruins from the battle and the fires. There seemed have been some kind of repair work being done to the old buildings, but the equipment had been abandoned long ago. A cold breeze blew through the village as the sun set over the horizon. Everything went quiet and the wind died. Dust continued to sweep the air even though the wind was virtually non-existent.

Nia felt as though they were being watched by something. He thought he could see dark figures lurking in the houses and on the rooftops, but when he looked back they were gone. He looked away from the rooftops and his eyes fell at once upon the lake at the other end of the village. It gave off a golden glow. It shone out brilliantly in the distance.

As the six of them walked cautiously through the dark, silent village, Nia began to see the dark figures more frequently. Looking at them. The others hadn't seemed to notice them yet, but they did feel their presence. Nia could see Ryoo glance around from time to time. The others did so too.

The spring was close now. Ryoo lengthened his stride and reached the spring. Dipping his foot in the water, Nia looked back around the village. He saw one. It was still as it watched Nia. It was hunched and it's head seemed circular. Long tentacled drooped down from it's face. "Ryoo... What is that?" Nia asked in a shuddering voice, stepping out of the water and cautiously moving towards it.

Ryoo didn't know how this tiger knew his name, but his attention was focused on the hunched figure further up the village. It seemed to be moving into the open and walking forward. His eyes widened as he realised what it was. Nia saw the beast thunder towards them. More clambered down from the rooftops and from the buildings. Ryoo cast a spell to keep some away, but the first charged at Nia. Thrusting out a large, shadowy hand, it lifted Nia up by the neck. "Nia!" Adn barked in panic. The others didn't have the time to give her looks of confusion as she said this as more beasts attacked. Nia opened his eyes slowly. He stared into the sky as a something formed above him. It glowed a bright red and Nia and the beast materialised.

I was going to have Stalfos attack them, but I completely forgot about these little guys! :D

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Ooc: Le gasp! Did Ayame turn Twili into Dark Monsters like Zant did..?

Bic:

It was as if misfortune was attracted to Kakariko like a Zora to water. Now Ralin understood why the restoration of the village had halted so suddenly; if these beasts roamed the streets every night....

Ralin quickly drew the Master Sword as the Twilit creatures surrounded them. It was glowing brightly, and it seemed to keep them at bay, but it had been too late for Subae. The others watched in horror as one of the beasts grabbed the tiger and teleported away with him. And there was something frightening in the sky; it looked like a medallion, or some sort of portal....

It IS a portal. Ralin realized. That must be how these creatures got here.

Ryoo blasted three of the monsters into dust with a ball of purple light. "Ayame knew we were coming!" he shouted as more of the creatures came at them. "That's the only explanation for this!" He blasted another one.

Adn snapped out of her shock. They've taken Nia to the Twilight Realm! she thought, panicking a little. This is bad... Lae came up beside her. "Nia." she said to the black wolf. "You called that tiger Nia."

Posted

Yes. But I just wanted to re-introduce them into the world. They're really cool I think. And it worked for Zant didn't it? What's stopping Ayame from using the same method?