The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm totally lost and I'm sorry to say that this RP is pretty much dead. :<

There's no way to revive it now, this cow has been milked for all it's worth and all the milk we're getting now is sour and very little at that.

By sour, I mean needlessly complicated.

And I've got nothing more to add to this as it's pretty much up to Dark Midna now to keep it going.

If anything, we should re-release the Dark Race RP and play it out differently.

Posted (edited)

The great beast opened it's mouth to reveal completly black teeth and blood red gums. "The world of Light...must perish...in the fires...of Twilight!" Adn was satisfied with the fact that it had revealed it's true potential. She turned her head to the group. "We will have to keep it here as long as possible, Ryoo when I tell you to, you'll get everyone out." The group armed them selves with whatever long-range or short-range powers they posessed and all at once they rushed at the dragon. The ones who could use magic, Ryoo and Ayame, stayed fatherest, with Moria and the others attacked with their swords.

The dragon was at first bewildered but the it turned and spewed another jet of flame all around it. The ground all around them was craking and it was turning red with the heat of the flame. The series of blows forced the dragon down to it's knees. The craking red ground, they realized, was turning black, the source was the dragon. Adn jumped atop the dragon and yelled "Ryoo, NOW!" He hesitated but Adn growled at him "Are you really going to let them all die just for me? Go, Ryoo." Everyone gathered around Ryoo, including Dmi and Lae and they dissapeared. When the ground of the Twilight Realm finally shattered, it seemed as though a balance had shifted.

Ayame, Dmi, Lae, Ryoo, Alex, Moria and Ralin all landed softly in the grassy expanse of Hyrule Field. They looked around them, all the Twilight had been dispelled along with the world for whence it came. They all walked towards the Palace and Dmi looked at the sky, she had a feeling that just might work. She disappeared into a portal and landed in the Dark World, she knew that Adn and the dragon would both be here.

She looked for them and found the beast and the wolf laying in the grass of the paralell Hyrule Field. The crystal had turned white again and the souls within released to walk the world. Adn stood herself up and looked down at the crystal. She slipped it around her neck once more and asked. "It will heal, won't it?" Dmi nodded "Yes, but it will take time, the balance will be restored." Adn's smile returned "Well, then Lae and I still need to get back home so, let's get a move on!" They jumped out a portal together and landing in the field again, ran to greet their friends.

ooc: Everyone can clear up thier characters now and Teto, your idea seems good.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

Everything has gone to plan. I guess it's time I should leave to appease my master and do as I am told. Teto looked about himself and found he was alone. "You can't hold this little 'fort' forever, Teto. I will take my body back, as will Subae." Oh, don't worry Reno. I will take on my true form once again. Believe me. Teto shifted out of Subae's body and back into Reno's dressed with his own, distinctive cloak. He waved his hand and disappeared to the walls of Hyrule Castle during the time of the great Twili invasion in a world stripped of it's courage.

Posted

The Twilight Realm was destroyed. It had been created to seal away a dark, corrupt magic, and it had served its purpose. Now, with sanity and order returned to the Twili race, there remained the question as to what was to become of them. Ayame's people withdrew from Hyrule Castle. Ayame, still deeply sorry and remorseful for what had been done to Hyrule, silently slipped away with her people. Not even Ryoo knew where they had gone. It was said afterwards that, occasionally, one could glimpse a shadow where one did not belong, or a spark of blue where nothing had been moments before. But nothing more was known about the Twili. Perhaps they had found a new home, beyond Hyrule, or perhaps they still lingered in their ancestral home, unseen by the eyes of Hylians.

--------

A wedding was soon held in Castle Town, unlike any that had ever come before it. It was the first time a Queen of Hyrule married one of her bodyguards. There may have been a few raised eyebrows, but the majority of the citizens were overjoyed that a new Royal Family was to be established. They no longer needed to worry about what would befall Hyrule after the death of their Queen. A great celebration was held, not in the Castle, but down in the Wolf's Den. Ordonian Ale flowed, mugs were raised, and all were joyful. And in the years to come, Queen Moira and her consort, Ain of the Sheikah, brought forth seven strong-willed, beautiful children.

--------

It was only a few years after the fall of Twilight that Ralin disappeared. It was rumored that he told only his older sister where he had gone, but she never spoke of it to anyone. The Triforce of Courage was a mixed blessing. With the power it held to dispell evil and bring unity to the land, it brought an unrelenting urge for adventure. The story of Ralin, the Hero of Time, may yet be told in some distant land beyond Hyrule, when a Hero is needed.

--------

The wind was blowing across Hyrule once again. A warm, gentle wind. It blew Lae's hair around her shoulders as she stood upon the red cliffs of Kakariko, overlooking Hyrule Field below.

She breathed deeply the air of Hyrule. It was her home now. And here I will live....she said to herself, until my mortal life is spent. A small smile came to her lips. All along, she knew, this was here home. It was destined to be. That was why the pull was so strong...the will and the determination to see her quest through to its end.

After all, she was a Hylian now. It was not in the nature of Hylians to give up easily.

She descended the cliffs, towards her home. It was a small dwelling; a cottage of stone and wood, built into the side of one of the high cliffs. She could see all oh Hyrule from her window. She kept her horses stabled in the village not far away, for when she felt the need to soar, once again, on four legs, across Hyrule.

Posted

:')

Nuff' said.

Posted

Ayame had left from Hyrule Palace. Perhaps even Hyrule it's self! She didn't know. All she knew was that this land was perfect for the Twili. The was darker than the world of Light and not as Dark as the Twilight Realm, but it would work. It had taken a few years, but eventually this Realm became a comfortable place to live. The Twilight Palace was re-built and so were many of the other buildings that originally were in the Twilight Realm, but neww ones were made as well, resembling those of Hyrule. At times it almost seemed as though they were still there. Ayame knew that they could never return to their world nor the one of Hyrule, but this place would be good enough for the Twili to live, in peace.

================================================================================

Adn had been pleased with the way her creation had completed, peaceful again was the Land of Hyrule. Adn and Dmi had both parted ways. Dmi, for the Dark World again and Adn, for...whereever her paws took her. She had though about everything that had happened, she remembered Nia, and all the others whom she had destroyed. Lae was going to remain in this world but Adn, as much as she loved Hyrule, it had too many memories of the past year. She wasn't going to leave, at least not permanantly but, she would for a while. As her paws carried her across Hyrule she reflected that out of her friends, she was the only one left in this state, the state in which she had entered this world. Hyrule Castle was Moria's again and there was no longer and strife. It wasn't perfect but, eventually it would be. Turning her back on Hyrule, Adn sprinted off towards the horizon, and out of sight.