The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

After the defeat of Dark Link Moria has taken up the throne of Hyrule and peace has returned to the land. Adn, Lae and Ika are trying to return to their world. One day the reborn Twili race, ruled by Ayame, attack Hyrule. Now they must discover the meaning of this and the strange happenings in Hyrule.

The charcters from The Legend of Zelda: The Dark Race are present in this RP and you can still sign up now.

Sign-Up:

Name:

Race:

Weapons:

History:

Good or Evil:

Let the RP began!

Posted

Name: Subae

Race: Tiger

Weapons: Claws etc

History: Was born into the circus as a sideshow. His family did live in some far off country, but they were captured and taken to Hyrule. He did have siblings, but they had been taken away to other countries etc.

Good or Evil: Unknown

Posted

Name: Subae

Race: Tiger

Weapons: Claws etc

History: Was born into the circus as a sideshow. His family did live in some far off country, but they were captured and taken to Hyrule. He did have siblings, but they had been taken away to other countries etc.

Good or Evil: Unknown

Accepted!

I think once everyone from the old RP, at least everyone who's online right now, posts their openings We'll start the plot.

Posted

Rokai's making a huge post. I bet it'll suck.

Am I mean?

Posted

YES!!! now i have something to do today! plus, FIRST POST!! i also bet this RP is gonna rocket fast!! anyway..... ima gonna use... Connor first.....

Connor was fighting a Twili "why did you attack us?!?!" he shouted, the twili didnt answer, Connor tried to hit the knee of the Twili, but it jumped and tried to hit Connor in the head, but missed, then Connor quickly stabbed the Twili in the stomach "ACK!" the Twili shouted as it fell to the ground. Connor sighed, "why did they attack us?" He said "i wonder if Ayame ordered them too..... no..... she helped us kill Darklink... there must be someone else...." Connor said, then he picked the sword off the Twili, "finding what you need off the dead?" Connor heard a voice behind him "eh, just the sword" Connor said, turning around to see Inanimate.... hanging upside down from a vine, with no shirt on "enjoying thw wildlife?" Connor said "hey? it gets hot in the jungle...." Inanimate said "so, find out what that potions for yet?" Inanimate asked "no.... but it's from Ika... or he said Nro.....anyway, HE gave it to me, so it must be good" Connor said "eh, just wondering" Inanimate said, grabbing the vine with one hand now "so.... where do you live now?" Connor asked "you know i dont say, but i still do have that little shack by where you said that Rox fellow used to live...." Inanimate said "yeah... but then he became crazed and Mr.T had to kill him...." Connor said "i was ashamed to be a part of that" he said, "hhmmmm....... anyway, need some.... rations?" Inanimate said with a smile "is it that stale bread with cheese inside of them?" Connor asked "...yes...." Inanimate said "Eh.... i dont really like them.... but there probobly one of the best things i could find i the forest..." Connor said "Okay then!" Inanimate said, getting out 2 bread rolls "thanks" Connor said "tho.... fand anymore spellth in that temple?" Inanimate said, chewing his bread roll, "yeah, one" Connor said, swallowing his bite first, then he handed a little piece of paper to Inanimate "hmmm....." he said, then he mumbled something and the vines wrapped around Connor "ITS A PLANT MANIPULATION SPELL!!!" Inanimate said, smiling, "drop me" Connor said "ok..." Inanimate said, then the vines dropped Connor. "well.... i gotta go into town" Connor said "i'll see you in a few days" Connor said, taking out a small vial with a blue liquid, then taking a sip. "see ya!" Inanimate said. And Connor was off.

Pretty sure next person to post is Bathy.....

Posted (edited)

DAM IT!!!!!! and yes... yes you are.... kind of....

This post was edited Today by: Sauron at 8:02 AM

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)

Posted

OLOLOLOLOLOL. First post my ass!

Posted

And you did kind of jump straight into the whole story...

Oh well. We'll be at Castletown which hasn't been attacked yet.

Posted

thats where Connor is going if you ACTUALLY READ MY POST! other places have been attacked, but not castle town..... that would kinda kill my post....

Posted

Adn was watching the sky contemplating the news that was spreading through Hyrule. The Twili had attacked. Adn didn't understand why, the Twili had never done this before. 'Why? I need to find anwers.' Adn thought. She took off like a bolt towards Hyrule Castle to ask Queen Moria about this.

Ayame was sitting upon the throne in the Twilight Castle. "Queen?" a humble voice asked. "What is it Verity?" Ayame asked sitting up rather straighter. "The report is that the Twili are quite outnumbered by Hylians." Verity replied looking scared. "Well, send more, isn't it obvious?" Ayame ordered and the smaller Twili returned outside. Ayame was slowly regaining her true form. The only imp feature that she still possesed was the teleport ability. 'Hyrule will fall!'

Posted

thats where Connor is going if you ACTUALLY READ MY POST! other places have been attacked, but not castle town..... that would kinda kill my post....

I did read your post. Man you're easy to troll.

Subae stood outside of the circus tent. The town was being evacuated due to the impending Twili invasion. Subae saw Adn streak past towards the Castle. He watched her run. She didn't know him, but he knew her. He needed to talk to her and now would be the perfect time to do so.

Subae looked around him. There was nobody to stop him. Only his conscience was holding him back. He had to talk with Adn. He didn't know why. He couldn't even remember ever talking to her, but he still knew so much about her somehow. Subae cast a final glance back at the tent before getting up and bounding through the town and up the road towards the castle.

Everybody in town knew who Subae was or would have heard of the shows he performed at the circus. None of them payed him much attention. They let him pass. They knew he didn't mean any harm.

The invisible force pulled Subae onwards.

Posted (edited)

Adn came to a halt at the gates to the castle. The guard looked down and opened the gates. Adn walked through them and another large animal slipped in as well. Adn turned to look at the feline creature and saw a tiger. "Who are you?" Adn asked "Why are you here?" The tiger took up a slow walk towards the castle which Adn kept in step with. "My name is Subae and why I'm here is I need to talk to you." Adn was taken aback but waited for Subae to speak first.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

"What is it?" Adn asked hastily.

Subae opened his mouth to speak. He had the words readily formed in his head, but he had lost them. "I... I'm..." Subae stopped. "Never mind. I've forgotten what I was going to say."

Adn rolled her eyes and sighed in annoyance. "How do you know me anyway?" Adn asked in curiosity.

"I don't know... I just do." Subae said plainly, still struggling to remember how he knew Adn. "You're Adn. Your friend is Lae and your other friend Nia..." Sube stopped for a second as if he remembered something. "I'm..."

Adn shook her head. "I don't have time for this. I have to talk to the queen." Adn turned and entered the castle. Subae followed.

Posted

Adn walked up to the place where the Queen of Hyrule sat and said "Queen Moria?" The farmiliar voice of Moria answered "How many times do I have to say it? Just call me Moria!" Adn had to surpress a smile. 'She hasn't changed a bit.' "Moria, do you have any idea about the Twili attack?" Adn had just noticed Subae who had entered the throne room as well. "This is Subae, if you want to know." Adn told Moria geustring at Subae.

Posted

Name: Zalus

Race: Hawk

Weapons: Talons

History: A hawk found by Connor, he now usually travels with him and watching the sorrounding areas by the air, most of the other characters dont know about him.

Good or Evil: Whatever Connor is

Connor was almost to Castle town, he sat to reast when he noticed castle town outpost, he decided why not? so he walked over to the outpost. When he got there, he noticed something... instead of people welcoming him because of his actions in the war against the Dark Hylians, they just glared, "somethings.... off" Connor said to himself, he walked over to where some food was, he was collecting some rations to take on the road when he noticed a Twili magic presence in the air, he quickly turned and drew his sword, but the Twili were already ready. "why'd you attack us?" Connor said, again, as usual, no answer... "okay..." Connor said, then he quickly sliced a Twili, then dodged a attack, then another one and realized he needed help "ZALUS!!" Connor shouted, then a Hawk came into the tent and started screeching and scratching at the Twili's, which gave Connor a clear shot at them, they quickly took out about 4 when the reast evacuated the tent. "Good job Zalus" Connor said, rubbing the birds head, then he finished collecting the rations and quickly ran out of the tent with his bird following.

Connor needed to get to Queen Moria and tell her about how the Twili's are disguising their outposts as regular castle town ouposts.