The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

Nia followed Ayame. Nia's thoughts were scrambled. He had been a friend of theirs. What's happening to me? What is this? Nia didn't show his fear. After all. He was no longer in control. Nia's darker side had seized control again. But his good side was still there. Why is the only battle I really have to fight is that of the mind? he thought sadly.

------------------

Subae watched Nia and Ayame stalk past the jail cell. Where's he going now exactly? He thought, his eyebrow raised. He watched them both leave. Kaaiy hung back and waited for the two of them to leave. He leaned down infront of Subae. "I wonder if this works..." Kaaiy looked deeply into Subae's eyes. "Join me." he said plainly. Subae roared at him and Kaaiy scrambled out of the room and up the stairs. Idiot. Subae thought with a scoff. How am I ever going to get out of here? Subae thought desperately as he looked around the cell.

------------------

Nyfer and Specever walked across the Hyrule Field. "So... Ryoo, Ralin and all of them are in Kakariko?" Specever asked.

"Well if they are who I'm guessing they are, I saw them approaching the village. That's a definite." Nyfer answered seriously. Nyfer seemed to march through the field whereas Specever had to jog to keep up pace with him.

"Good. I need to find them. I was going to go with them, but they went without me." Specever said sadly as he followed behind Nyfer.

"Good for you." Nyfer sighed in response.

Specever panted as he struggled to keep up. "Could you- you know? Slow down a bit?" Specever asked breathlessly.

"Could you- you know? Hurry up a bit?" Nyfer asked mockingly in response, rolling his eyes and sighing. "I have my own agenda and I don't have time to deal with you right now." Nyfer said through gritted teeth. Nyfer was trying to be nice as he usually was, but Specever was being particularly annoying and Nyfer was impatient to catch up to Vyfer again.

Posted

Name: Aaron

Race: Hylian/Zora

Weapons: his sword

History: Created by Adn. He was raised by the Zora people and has lived in Castletown until the Twili attack. Now he wanders the fields of Hyrule.

Appearance: brown untidy hair, thin and tall, blue eyes. He has only a slight trace of Zora blood in him which gives him his Zora-like features.

Good or Evil: Good

Adn was waiting for the others to announce their "Brilliant Idea". Off into the distance she could she something. Ryoo and Ralin were too busy to notice her as she run off towards the light in the distance. She was sure that Lae had seen her, but this did not bother her. Twenty-five minutes later she arrived at the spot and saw a young man. He had stood upon Adn's approach and drewn his sword. "Uh, humans." Adn said. The man was shocked.

"W-What are you?" he asked. "I am a wolf, my name is Adn." Adn responed, something in the back of her mind seemed to say 'You've said to much already!' "My name is Aaron." the man said. Aaron got up and asked "Who's side are you on?" Adn thought this over for a moment. 'Am I on the side of Ayame? It is true that I will not join her so...'Adn said "The side of Hyrule." This seemed to relax him and he said "Well, there can't be just one of you. Who else?" Adn just turned around and sped back to the spring.

Aaron, intruiged followed. He had noticed something strange about the wolf, it's speed, ability to speak Hylian and the strange crystal that it wore. The wolf stopped at the Light Spring in Kakariko and he saw another wolf and two Hylians. Then it connected, these four were part of those who saved Hyrule from the Great Evil one year ago. Then everyone except the wolf turned to look at him and he said "Greetings, I am Aaron!" At that moment Adn felt exausted but she didn't know why. So she feel into a deep sleep.

She heard a voice talking to someone, her? "Your weak, this is not the winning side." Then out of the mist in her dream Dark Adn stepped foreward. "You were killed!" Adn exclaimed. "Only defeated, as long as there is you, there is me." Dark Adn laughed. "If you do join the winning side, you know where to find me." With that the smoke obscured the image and Adn woke up.

Posted

Ooc: Wow, Bathy. You sure are being a jerk lately.

He's just ticked off because i put his name is my sig

Only because he's being a jerk to me. He put me as a minion, I asked to be taken off, he made it larger. I asked him again, less politely than before and he attempted to insult me. He then removed my name, but he now thinks that he's going to troll me. If he insults me, I insult him. That's the way it is now.

You asked me ONCE and that was AFTER i enlarged it, and I'D prefer this not to be the way it is now.

Has the Discussion over wether they pay for Connor or not happen? cuz if i didnt, sorry to keep you from using Moria Gael. here it is!

Sawyer was awaiting someone to come and answer his request, then a women came into the room and Sawyers eyes almost popped out of his head

'So... Beautiful....' he thougt, then she sat down and asked "you have called a meeting... Saywer?" she asked, Sawyer looked at her for a moment...then nodded his head, remembering his mission "i have come to discuss the release of Connor" Sawyer said "Connor? what do you mean?" she asked"um..." Sawyer said, staring at her "we... um.... i mean, we have him in captivity" Sawyer said "what?! why?!" she said "we... are in need of money, we are constantly being attacked by Twili for some reason!" Sawyer said "yes, so are we, we don't know why" she said "so.. are you going to pay?" Sawyer said, with a knot in his throut "very well" she said "how many rupees do want?" she asked.

"fou-" Sawyer was cut off by the thought 'making a woman of this beauty pay four hundred rupees?!?! NEVER!' he thought, "two hundred rupees" Sawyer said "thats a.... unusually low ransom...." she said 'RANSOM?!' he thought "um.... its not a.....ransom.... just think of it as.... a trade... money for Connor" Sawyer said, with a weak smile "okay, so 200 rupees? thats all?" she said "yes, thats all" Sawyer said, "okay" she said, handing 2 large gray rupees to Sawyer (gray = 100, right?) "thanks you..." he said "Moria" Moria said "Thank you.... Moria..." he said, then he winked.

Sawyer had left the castle, he did not know how to get another 200 rupees, then he looked in his wallet "only 127...." he said "how am i going to get more?"

Posted

Should I make a post?

Posted

@Rokai: And you kept being a an arse-hole.

No, I asked you in almost ever topic in the forum where I saw you and THEN you enlarged it.

@Doubleagent: Yeah. You should post but you should become evil again. I liked you as an evil character. :cry:

Posted (edited)

(gray = 100, right?)

Yeah. But it varies depending on the game. Here are the games where you can get rupees worth 100 or more and their colours.

Ocarina of Time:

Silver Rupee, worth 100 Rupees

Huge Orange Rupee, worth 200 Rupees (Obtained by defeating a Skull Kid as an adult)

Majora’s Mask

Silver Rupee, worth 100 Rupees

Huge Rupee, worth 200 Rupees

Four Swords

Big Blue Rupee, worth 100 Rupees

Big Red Rupee, worth 200 Rupees

The Wind Waker

Orange Rupee, worth 100 Rupees

Silver Rupee, worth 200 Rupees (Only found from treasure charts)

The Minish Cap

Big Blue Rupee, worth 100 Rupees

Twilight Princess

Orange Rupee, worth 100 Rupees

Silver Rupee, worth 200 Rupees

Phantom Hourglass

Big Green Rupee, worth 100 Rupees

Big Gold Rupee, worth 300 Rupees

But since this RP is set with a Twilight Princess theme, you really should be using orange rupees. But as long as we know what you're talking about.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Doubleagent: Yeah. You should post but you should become evil again. I liked you as an evil character. :cry:

Ok then. Ill just introduce another eivl character. It will stick more to the Zelda theme though, but will be just as evil as Crimson was.

Now i need time to think...

Posted

Moira watched Sawyer leave. She leaned back in her throne. Ain was standing beside it. "That was very odd..." she said looking up at the Sheikah. "Perhaps your presence made him uncomfortable? He seemed very nervous. And I'm surprised that he accepted such a small ransom."

Ain thought this over a moment, and then said, "He seemed to be more than a little green, My Lady. No doubt he's never spoken to royalty before."

"Oh, blah..." said Moira, leaning back in the giant chair. "I'm not even wearing anything shiny...I just hope they let Connor go, whoever they are. I think we may need him before this is over."

Posted

Name: Dmi (Dark Adn)

Race: Dark Wolf

Weapons: Claws,teeth

History: Dmi is the Dark opposite of Adn. She was "slain" in the Battle with Dark Link but it has been discovered by Adn that she still exists.

Appearance: Dmi appears as a white wolf in the light world but in the Dark/dream world she appears as a black wolf with blue eyes.

Good or Evil: Evil

Adn's vision was slightly blurry but she could make out the confused faces of Lae, Ryoo and Ralin. Aaron was standing slightly apart from the rest of them. "I'm fine." Adn mumbled that seemed to satisfy everyone except for Lae.

Dmi, as Dark Adn now went by, was prowling around trapped in her prison inside the dream world. 'Why on earth is it taking Adn so long? Unless she hurries I'll be stuck here! There is no other way, unless... no too risky...' Dmi continued to pace when she remembered that she had one last remaining chance that should only be used in an emergency.

Posted

Name:Zorion

Race: Dark world beast-Enchanted suit of armor.

Weapons: Warhammer and Sword. He can use teleport spells, and put enemies into a very, very deep sleep.

History: Forged by Twili from the remains of a large monster that fell from the Dark World.

Appearance: Almost like a Darknut, only with bright red armor, and the tip of his red sword is curved back. His warhammer looks like the hammer from OOT, only it too, is red. His helmet has a black plume, and he uses a large red kiteshield.

Good or Evil: Evil

Other notes:Less agressive than Crimson was, less destructive as well. But his curse cannot be broken as Crimson's was either. Summons a giant "Spirit Twili" to wrap towns in dark magic, however, there must be some sorce of water nearby for it to be summoned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zorion walked through Hyrule Field. He was near the bridge of Eldin's ruins now. He casted a simple spell to cross. He was heading to Castle Town. At the bridge into the town, the guards stopped him. The guards suddenly felt very dizzy and light headed, then they fell over, out cold. A guard at the other side challenged him as well. Zorion slammed his hammer into the guards chest, breaking the scale mail the guard was wearing into little shards of metal, and killing the guard.

He went to the center of town. He put his fist on the ground, and the water in the fountian turned black. It formed into a dense paste, like clay, and formed into the Spirit Twili. The Spirit Twili spun a barrier over the town, blocking all sunlight. Other Twili swarmed up from the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you guys dont like the sample, dont put him in.

Posted

Ralin shook Aaron's hand. "Well met, Aaron!" he said, smiling. "My name is Ralin. This is Harma," he indicated Harma, who remained silent, but looked up at the half-Zora. "Our robed friend here is Ryoo, a warlock. That tan wolf is called Lae, I believe, and Adn......Adn!" Adn had collapsed. Lae rushed over to her.

"Why do people randomly lose conciousness like that so often...?" pondered Ryoo.

Aaron examined her. "She's alright.....she's sleeping, in fact." he said, astonished. He looked back at Ralin. "They don't seem to be normal wolves, do they?" Ralin shook his head.

"Have I seen you before, Ralin?" inquired Aaron. "In Castle Town, perhaps?"

"I come to Castle Town sometimes. My sister, she....well, she lives there..." he said carefully. "But I usually spend my time abroad. Are you from Castle Town?"

Aaron nodded. "My family are traders from the Zora clan. We've lived in Castle Town since I was small, but we after the Twili began attacking, we thought it best to move back to our people."

The group stared at him. "What?" he said.

"Your family are of the Zora people?" asked Ryoo.

Posted

WTF!!!! I JUST WROTE A GIANT POST AND POSTED IT, AND ITS GONE!!!!!!

GAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

okay, Sawyer noticed Zorion making the barrier and hid, Cyrus in human form fought a Wyrm, a giant worm that breathes fire, out in a desert thats not in hyrule.

and appearently, Darren sent spies to watch the meeting of Moria and Sawyer, so they let Connor go.

Ruysc trained with Vancha for many hours, he mastered the Dagger, Staff, Sword, Bow and Arrow, Spear and Shuriken.

and Connor Bumped into Ruysc While leaving the city, Connor noticed a resemblance between Ruysc's face and Cyrus, but then Ruysc said he wasnt Cyrus and Connor left the city...

Posted (edited)

Unlucky. That's why I always select all of it and copy it before I post, just in case it doesn't work. It happened once before, but I just rewrote it. Luckily it usually only happens to smaller posts.

Anyway Specever, if you're reading this, I'd like to say sorry that I kind of messed with your character, even though he wasn't doing anything to mess with and you were simply complaining about it and asking where you should be. I didn't tell you where you were, but I helped you out. 'When you're out at sea and you're thrown a life-line, you don't complain about the quality of the rope.' ~ Rab. C. Nesbit. And don't be a hypocrite. Remember when I expressed Nia's desire to kill Specever and you took it literally, made Nia attack him and run away? Then he ran away and fell off a cliff because he got caught? Then he became totally evil and ran away? I think you messed with my character a bit more than I messed with yours. And if you're wondering why I even did all that stuff, I was trying to be realistic with the outcome of attacking a child.

[/rant]

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

"Yes, the Zora people have been effected the least, it seems." Aaron answered. Ryoo looked astonished. Aaron watched as Adn got up. After relaying what they had discussed Adn turned to Aaron "So, a Zora? I haven't seen a Zora before."

"Half Zora." Aaron corrected. "Really?" asked Ryoo. "Yeah, I'm half Hylian." Aaron responed. Then Adn said "We've dwadled too long let's look for that mirror shard!" Aaron and Ralin looked surprised, Lae worried and Ryoo said "Adn's right let's start." Aaron turned to Ryoo "The wolf seems upset."

"Adn, you mean? Yes I suspected as much." Ryoo answered. Lae ran up to Adn and whispered "I think I know what this is about. It's Nia isn't it." Adn wanted to say 'Yes, I'm worried about him. Also I'm trying not to fall asleep because then Dmi can find me.' But she just kept quiet and looked around for the mirror shard.

Posted

Subae scratched at the bars of his cell. It was hopeless. He couldn't escape by himself unless he constructed some brilliant plan t escape, but he was at a loss for inspiration as to what this miracle plan may be.

He circled for a moment hoping for some clue before he finally lay down on the cold ground. He suddenly thought of something. Why do we always have to have a clever escape? Subae raised his head. He finally had his escape plan. It was stupid and reckless, but it was the only way.

Subae threw himself against the bars and roared making as much noise as he could in the process. He heard the door to the cells swing open. Subae's heart seemed to stop as he looked back at his leg. Luckily the guard hadn't fixed his chain properly and it had already fallen off in his sleep. He gave a sigh of relief as the guard approached, furious. He said something in its disgusting language as it swung open the door. Subae stood still as the guard reached to smack him. As he did so, Subae dodged and threw himself at the guard, bringing him to the floor. Biting into the guard's neck, Subae held on until the guard gave one last gurgled breath and died. His screaming had ceased, but Subae could still hear it ringing in his ears. He hadn't killed something in such a long time it was incredibly satisfying to feel the power of the kill once more.

Subae grinned and sprinted through the open door at the end of the hall.