The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

Unlucky. That's why I always select all of it and copy it before I post, just in case it doesn't work. It happened once before, but I just rewrote it. Luckily it usually only happens to smaller posts.

Remember when I expressed Nia's desire to kill Specever and you took it literally, made Nia attack him and run away? Then he ran away and fell off a cliff because he got caught? Then he became totally evil and ran away? I think you messed with my character a bit more than I messed with yours. And if you're wondering why I even did all that stuff, I was trying to be realistic with the outcome of attacking a child.

[/rant]

Hey, I did not make him fall of a cliff or become evil.

Posted

Connir exited the gates of the city, then he picked up a small plant, "hope i still remember how to do this" he said, then he blew into it and a wild horse came running up to him. He got on the horse and started riding towards Castle Town, and on his way there he was shouting "ZALUS!" but his precious bird didn't come to him, "i hope Zalus is okay..." Connor said with his head down.

---------------------------------------

Sawyer was looking at the man in armour, trying to run what was happening through his head. Then he just decided to get up, he grabbed a spear he found and sneaked up on the man. When Sawyer was right behind him, he yelled "HYAAAAHH!!!!" and stabbed the man, but appearently, it was just floating armour and nothing happened, Sawyers Jaw dropped, then armour turned and looked at Sawyer, but Sawyer chickened out and was already half way through the city. "i enjoyed that, heh heh.... but i have other things to attend to" a man said, the armour looked in the direction of the voice, he saw a short man in a green robe and a hood covering his head, the armour just looked at him "i wouldn't recommend attacking me..... Ten would be mad if his creation died just shortly after he made it".

The armour kept looking at him, then it showed its true form, a beast, it just appeared out of mid-air inside the armour "ah, your true form, i wouldn't want to defeat something i couldn't see, then i couldn't see the shame on its face" the obviously Mr. Tiny said, Zorion just huffed, then it lunged at Mr. Tiny, but before Zorion knew it, he was lying on his back, Knocked out "i told you, it was hard restraining myself from killing you, but i managed" Mr. Tiny said, then he walked away.

---------------------------------------

Cyrus continued walking through the desert, the dust storms had stopped, then he saw something that was flying coming towards him, he armed his metal staff, then he saw it was just a falcon, "oh, hello little guy" he said, rubbing the falcons head when the bird landed on his forearm "come all the way from hyrule to find me?" Cyrus said, then the falcon nodded "hmm... why is that?" Cyrus said, then the bird took out a small hair, and Cyrus looked at it..... images flashed through his head.... then he saw who's it was "Connor..... whats wrong?" Cyrus said, then the bird dug a fairly large hole in the ground, and pretended he was walking and didn't notice it, then he made himself fall down "Timmy fell down a well?" Cyrus said with a chuckle, then bird shook his head and Cyrus said "yes i know, Connor fell down a hole, but why didn't you go get someone else? someone closer to Hyrule?" the bird took out a small note from under its wing.

Hello, if your are reading this, then you have just discovered my bird Zalus, he's supposed to be a secret to everyone, but if you are seeing this note, then i must be stuck or in danger, i had taught his smells of everyone i knew, and told him about everyone i knew, so you must be the either the closest person, or the person i trust the most.

~ Connor

"hmmm.... he trusts me the most....he was a good guy..." Cyrus said "well we'd better not keep him waiting!" Cyrus said, then he started walking while Zalus flew through the air, then the Giant Wyrm came back, but this time.... less violent "hello, you beat me, something nobody has ever done, if you ever need anything from me, i will serve you" Cyrus heard the thoughts in his head "can you take me and this bird to Hyrule?" Cyrus said "i can bring you as far as the Gerudo Desert...." the Wyrm thought "okay, can you take us there?" Cyrus said "yes" the Wyrm thought. Then Cyrus got on the Wyrm's back and it was faster then a horse going through the desert.

=) the Wyrm's in Cyrus's dept! W00T!!

Posted

Zorion was not really dead, but simply just faking it. A sudden rush of fatuige consumed Mr. Tiny, and he felt dizzy. Mr. Tiny passed out on the ground, out cold, for a very, very long time.

Zorion began the walk to Ordon, to seal that town as well. He still had Kakariko to seal, but the sacred spring there would not allow him to summon the Spirit Twili. Zora's Domain would be easy, but the Sacred Spring in the Goron city would be a problem. He woud have to divert water from somewhere into these areas, concentrate it in one spot, and summon the Spirit Twili. Once those barriers were up, enough Twili would be here that he could have the power to summon the Great Spirit Twili from Lake Hylia, and cover Hyrule in Darkness.

He arrived in Ordon, and people wondered what was happening as the lake turned black, and a beast started to rise from it. A man threw a javelin into the Spirit Twili, and Zorion spun around. He crushed the chest of the man with his hammer, and re-summoned the Spirit Twili. Or tried to, at any rate. The villagers attacked Zorion. So, Zorion drained their energy. The villagers stumbled like drunks, then started passing out.

Zorion walked through the Ordon barrier, back into Hyrule Field...

Posted

Zorion was not really dead, but simply just faking it. A sudden rush of fatuige consumed Mr. Tiny, and he felt dizzy. Mr. Tiny passed out on the ground, out cold, for a very, very long time.

Mr. Tiny didn't kill Zorion

it was hard restraining myself from killing you

he just knocked him out..... and after that he left.....

Posted (edited)

Zorion began the walk to Ordon, to seal that town as well. He still had Kakariko to seal, but the sacred spring there would not allow him to summon the Spirit Twili. Zora's Domain would be easy, but the Sacred Spring in the Goron city would be a problem. He woud have to divert water from somewhere into these areas, concentrate it in one spot, and summon the Spirit Twili. Once those barriers were up, enough Twili would be here that he could have the power to summon the Great Spirit Twili from Lake Hylia, and cover Hyrule in Darkness.

He arrived in Ordon, and people wondered what was happening as the lake turned black, and a beast started to rise from it.

Ooc:

Wait a minute, Doubleagent....the four Spirits' Springs are located in Ordon, Kakariko, Faron Woods, and Lake Hylia. There isn't one at Death Mountain. And, with two so close to Ordon Village, wouldn't it have been a lot more difficult for Zorian to summon his Spirit Twili?

And it would be also hard to do so in Lake Hylian; the Light Spirit Lanayru's spring is located there.

.....did you play Twilight Princess....?

Bic:

There was nothing Moira could have done to prevent it. She could only stare out the Castle library's enormous window in shock. A great, Twilit barrier had been erected around the entire city.

But...how?! Is Ayame's second attack already here?

A yell from outside the room interrupted her thoughts. "Queen Moira!"

She turned to see a guard, with several of his comrades behind him, come into the library, spears at the ready. "My Queen!" he said in a hurry. "Our men in the dungeon have been attacked! The Twili prisoners have escaped, and....the city...!" He was at a loss for words. One of his fellows stepped in. "The lowest levels of the Castle are lost to us, Queen Moira. We're trying to hold them off, but they may breach the main floor at any moment; there's only a dozen or so of them, but one of them very strong, and our men can't hold them for long."

Moira drew a sharp breath. What do I do...? Just then, she heard shouts of, "The main floor is breached! Fall back! Fall back!"

There were six levels of Hyrule Castle. The two lower levels, which served as dungeons, sewers, and storage, the main floor, and then three more levels above that. Some of the towers reached higher than this, but the were only accessible through bridges from the main part of the Castle.

Moira thought fast. "Keep them contained on the first floor for as long as you can. Then barricade the stairwells!" After that.....I have no idea.

Moira and the soldiers ran out of the library, which was on the second floor. Moira could hear more shouting, and the sounds of battle from the floor below. I can't believe I let this happen...she scolded herself. Light magic is what's needed to combat Twili, not spears and swords! I should have told Ryoo and Ralin to stay!

She ran into Ain as the ascended the winding staircase to the third floor. "My Lady.." he gasped. "That barrier...! It wasn't the Twili from the dungeon!"

"What..?" she said, stopping. "Then, was it an army?"

The Sheikah shook his head. "The guards from the outer wall were attacked; one of them is dead. they came to me and said they had been attacked by some sort of monster; an enchanted suit of armor, they said it was. Not long after that, the barrier appeared."

"Well.....what am I supposed to do?!" burst Moira. Ain took a step back in surprise. "The Castle is being taken from the inside by creatures that we can't fight alone! No one can leave or enter the city! And the others are probably in Kakariko by now! What am I supposed to do, Ain?!?" She put her hands on the man's shoulders, clearly at a loss.

Ain looked the young Queen in the eyes. "My Lady..." he said softly. "Whatever happens....no harm will befall you while I am alive." They stared at each other for a moment, silent, before Moira suddenly remembered something.

"Ain...the mirror!" She darted past Ain, and headed for her bedchamber on the highest floor. Ain stood on the stair a minute longer. He ran a hand through his silvery hair. Get a hold of yourself, Ain....you can't let yourself feel that way. Not for the Queen you serve. He turned and followed Moira to the mirror then. Ishka would be laughing at me right now....

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Hey, I did not make him fall of a cliff or become evil.

The fact still stands that you interfered with my character. And if I just made everybody accept the fact that he attacked a child, then that would hardly be realistic. And since Moira was in charge, she wouldn't tolerate it. And definitely not from Nia, who she hadn't even met until earlier the same day.

But I wonder how things would have turned out if you hadn't interfered with him... Oh well, I wouldn't have an argument at least. :D

But I hope you can forgive me. After all, I did give you something to do when you did nothing but whine about it.

Edit: /facepalm

We need to do a head count. I've lost track of the number of characters in this RP. There's a new one every few posts.

My characters:

Nia

Subae

Nyfer asked me to control:

Nyfer

Vyfer

i had taught his smells of everyone i knew

Lol. How can you even teach smells? Ridiculous.

Also, a Wyrm is a dragon, yeah?

Ishka would be laughing at me right now....

I just got an idea. Maybe you could resurrect her? Nia did steal her soul a while back after all.

I'll add more to the RP in a new post.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Ooc:Gael, you also forget there is a lake in the village. Thats where he summoned the Twili. And the sacred springs simply forbid him from summoning the Twili there, they can't destroy a Twili in another location...

And yes, I did play Twilight Princess.

Zorion can pass through barriers, so ccan everyone else. The barriers just keep all sunlight out.

Bic: Zorion had to somehow divert water and pool it in the middle of Kakariko. He went to the ruins of the old house in the middle of the night, near the Spirit Spring. He went down the corroded steps, and found a perfect place. Using his sword and shield, he dug a hole out, filling most of the main room. It was about 2 feet deep. All he had to get was water. And, he had breached the water table, so about 3 inches of the hole was already filled, and it was still filling. He couldn't wait for it to fill, so, with a bucket he found, he began taking water from the Zora Grave area. After several hours, the pool was full. The water turned black again, then got thick, and the Spirit Twili rose. Zorion cleared a path up the stairs for the beast, and showed it to the center of town. Ryoo fired a spell at the Twili, who stumbled, then fell over. Zorion turned around at Ryoo. Ryoo suddenly felt very tired, then he passed out. Zorion didnt use a very strong spell, he didnt need to, as he was almost done here.

The Twili got up, and formed the barrier over Kakariko. Zorion walked out. The barriers had connected with beams of darkness, which were slowly becoming walls of dark crystal.

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Note: Also, sorry for taking her soul... I'm sure that must have been annoying. :embarrassed:

Subae escaped the dungeon. The black marble staircase spun into the ceiling in spirals above him. There was nobody to resist his progression. It worried him a little. There was either something going on, they were sure he were sure he wouldn't make it out or... Maybe they just didn't notice. Nonetheless, Subae climbed the stairs. It was an odd light in this place. Everything seemed to be pitch black, but he could see clearly as daylight the path ahead of him.

Passing the last two floors of the dungeons, Subae still didn't come across any guards. Surely they had sent somebody to find the other guard? At this thought a guard began to descend the stairs above. The echo of his footsteps alerted Subae of his presence. He crept into the shadows in the the corner of the room in which he stood. The guard passed by him and continued down the stairs in silence. There seemed to be more on the ground floor. They talked loudly and must have been waiting for the guard's return. It sounded like some kind of celebration. Have they taken Hyrule? Subae wondered as he looked for somewhere else to hide. There was no escape now though. The guard would see that the other is dead and he would come up the stairs. He would call to the others and they would come down the stairs. They had him pinned in alright.

Subae heard the guard downstairs yell in fury,just as he had predicted, and the guards above responded immediately. Subae made for the stairs and leaped up as fast as his legs would carry him. He reached the top as the other guards rounded the corner from the hall to the stairs. They drew their swords and one cast a spell at Subae which pushed him down the hall. He slid into a door and crashed into it hard. It was pushed open as it hadn't been locked. Subae rolled into the corner of the hall closest to the throne. Everybody had already noticed and they were chattering excitedly amongst themselves until one of the guards yelled as he pointed at Nia. The guests stood and shouted in outrage and anger. The Twili guard must have told them that Subae had killed the other that had gone to quieten him.

Subae jumped to his feet and ran for the nearest escape route. Ayame cast spell and Subae's joints went limp. He fell face-first onto the marble floor and slid away across the floor until he finally came to a stop. He felt something grab at his neck and he was lifted high into the air by the invisible captor. He flew over the crowd and stopped a few metres infront and above Ayame. His legs dangled beneath him. Nia looked up at Subae. Nia growled and Subae returned his threat with a roar.

The people continued to talk quietly. Subae gathered from the decorations that they had accomplished something. A banner hung on the walls.

mission-accomplished-banner.jpg

Subae laughed to himself. He knew that if this was their choice of decoration, then it was obviously a fake victory. Subae didn't know how he knew this, but there was something about it...

Ayame shook him slightly as she began to speak.

Edit:

Zorion didnt use a very strong spell, he didnt need to.

What? Are you saying that Ryoo is weak? What is Lost... isn't going to like that. :angry:

Posted

No Bathy, He didnt need to use a strong spell because he was almost finished in Kakariko, and Ryoo didnt need to be out for long. Sorry about any misunderstandings, i should really go fix that...

Posted

Ooc: Before I go any further, I need to know about these barriers. Do they make everything inside pitch-black, or just black as if it were night? And can people can move in and out of them, or can they not? And what is their purpose?

Posted

He said that it makes things dark inside but people can move in and out freely. I reckon that it's one stage of Twilightization (I don't know the word). All they need to do now is use a lesser spell to complete the barrier of twilight. It's got all the effects except people becoming spirits or the fact you can't leave or anything... Anyway. Gael, I'm guessing Moira's just going to stay in her normal body like Zelda did when the barrier was around Hyrule castle? And Ralin will become a wolf? What about Ganondorf? Does the Triforce of Power do anything in Twilight? And I guess we could make up an effect/affect for the Triforce of Time.

And I wasn't sure whether to use the word effect or affect there. What should I be using? I can never get it right. :squint:

Anyway. I'm just saving the Dark Race RP to a word document right now and marking where new characters come in and leave. It could make things easier to keep track of.

Posted (edited)

Gael, the barriers work like this:

The barriers create an enviroment where Twili can strive. The barriers sap energy from any non Twili in the barrier, and the closer you are to the barrier's edge, the faster energy is drained. You can pass through the barrier. When there are 3 or more barriers, they form dark crystal walls between them. You cannot pass through these, you have to go over or under them, or around. When all the barriers are up, there is enough dark energy to summon a giant Spirit Twili from Lake Hylia, who can cover the entire hyrule area with a barrier of darkness.

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted

I've just finished copying up to post 122 of the Dark Race RP. I'm going to give it a break for now. I'm so tired. :tired:

Posted

lol.......would ya mind..... sending....me.....a....copy...?....you know...... when your....done?....

And no, this Wyrm isn't a Dragon, its like a giant Worm that breathes fire.....and its skin is grey.....

Name: Larten

Race: Half Vampire

Weapons: Teeth and Magic

History: Good friend of Mr. Tiny, as they are both evil, he came to Hyrule through the aid of Ika.

Good or Evil: EVIL!

I shall post later, for now.... after searching for a last name for this guy and realizing he could have one name and while in the process of finding a name searching up the cast for the movie cirque du freak, its BFME2 time (Battle For Middle Earth 2). a LOTR game.... dur....

Posted (edited)

/facepalm.

If there are, or have been, any vampires in the Zelda series, please point them out for me. And I think we should stop introducing new characters.

Me (2.5) - Nia, Subae, Harma (shared)

Gael (4.5) - Moira, Ralin, Lae, Ain, Harma (shared)

Dark Midna (4) - Ayame, Adn, Dmi, Aaron

What is lost... (1) - Ryoo

Doubleagent (2) - Crimson, Zorion

Rokai (7) - Connor, Cyrus, Sawyer, Ryusc, Mr. Tiny, Ika, Larten

21 characters so far...

I'm sure there's more.