The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What exactly is going on in the new Dark Race? Whats the storyline?

EDIT: Read first post. Very clear. How should I start.... Doing something normal?

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted

Staring at his fingers, the mage was pleased that the spirit infested dust of Gerudo sand had finally been removed from his nails, though spirit sand could come in use eventually. He looked away from his clean nails towards the Hylian queen, seeming angry about something. Taking into account the mirror, he understood the glare being given.

"You may be annoyed by the fact I've only just done that, but you must remember we now have contact to the twilight world. This is good news regardless of the time you got it. And the sand is fairly difficult to assemble."

"How do we use it?" asked Moira.

Ryoo opened his mouth to speak, then looked rather sheepish. "Maybe one of the twili know" supposed the mage in a hopeful manner. "Have we captured any?"

"112" replied Adn. "Apparently in a fishing net."

"Good Din-Child! that is one extraordinary net!"

The man spoke up. "Actually, there was a miscount. There's really only 12 captured in a fishing net."

Ryoo understood, but everyone else was a bit thrown by the scale of the miscount. Clearing her head, Moira ordered that one was brought to her. The lesser mage bowed and ran down to the dungeon to retrieve a prisoner.

Posted

While waiting for the lesser mage to return with one of the prisoners, Moira watched the tiger. He had come in a little closer now, and had sat in one of the corners. Most of the people in the Castle were a little afraid of him, and Moira understood why. She herself had never seen any sort of cat this size.

"Adn.." she asked. "You can speak to that animal, right?" Adn nodded, a little apprehensively. "Do you know why he's come here?"

Adn hesitated. She wasn't sure if she should reveal that Sube was Nia. She was about to answer, when the mage returned. He led a captured Twili by an enchanted rope. The rope was wound several times around the Twili's body, keeping his arms firmly secured at his sides. The rope also prevented the Twili from using any magic.

Moira asked, "Have you spoken to this one, or any of the others?"

The mage shook his head, "No. None of them seem to speak Hylian. Their language is eerie...it sounds like a wailing ghost."

The Twili opened his mouth to speak, and sure enough, what came out was a long, low-pitched, "OooOOOOOOoooohh!" It made the hairs on Moira's neck stand on end.

Posted

Crimson flew out of the Castle. He saw a couple more Twili outside, but they weren't doing anything wrong. He sat on the top of the castle wall, taking a deep breath in the cool, night air. Then he saw another Twili attack a shopkeeper who was putting away his wares by his stall. Crimson fired an arrow at the creature's feet, but missed. It scared the Twili off though. His bow glowed bright, and grew larger. The bone in the composite limbs showed through to the outside of it, and covered the limbs in a row needle like spines.

Posted (edited)

112? I meant 12. My little bro spilled juice on the keyboard. That would be a typo, bathy.

Ill go fix that.

The brother's fault. Ha. Classic excuse.

The mage returned. Holding a hand to the Twili who walked silently. The mage was using some kind of holding spell. The mage directed the Twili to a chair. Letting go of the him, the Twili fell into the chair. He moved to attack but, seeing the number of people surrounding him, sat back down, his face drenched with sweat.

That's all I can write for that. I'm only the Tiger in the doorway after all. I'm sure Crimson would do something though.

The Twili sat trembling in the chair. Moira stood over him and opened her mouth to speak.

At that moment Crimson barged in, pushing Moira to the floor raising a spear above his head. "WHERE'D YOU HIDE THE DRUGS B***H?!" Crimson yelled in anger. His impatience got the better of him and he thrust the spear at the Twili. A black spray of blood began to erupt from his neck. Moira held a palm to her face. "I do good jobs?" Crimson asked. He held a fist in the air, a look of triumph on his face. "I THE COOLEST TITAN EVERS! You say too Moiras?" Crimson's tongue hung out the outside of his mouth dumbly and his crossed eyes only added to the retarded look on his face.

"Yeah Crimsons! You so cool! We love you so much and you the best at picking up on hints!" The others said together each held an equually retarded look on their faces as they gave Crimson the thumbs up. With the exception of Adn, Lae, Harma and Nia of course.

"I THE BESTEST!" Crimson shouted flinging his hands into the air.

Don't tell me that you haven't been thinking the same thing.

Edit: Sorry. It took me a while to write that bit for Crimson. It got in a bit late, but it was worth it.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

They gathered around the mirror. Ryoo, Adn, and Moira stood closest to it, while Ain, Sube, and the lesser mage (who's name was actually Neroo) stood a little further back. The Twili was brought to stand between Ryoo and Moira. They didn't know who in the Twili world they would be contacting. As far as they knew, only Ayame could speak Hylian among them.

Ryoo uttered a spell that brought the mirror to life. "I've made it so that any reflective surface can be used to reach this mirror," he sad when he had finished the spell. "You could use a silver plate, or water, or a sword even. An it can be reached from anywhere in Hyrule, along with the Twilight Realm."

An image began to form in the mirror. Moira recognized it at once. It was the throne room of the Palace of Twilight; that was where she, Ayame, and Ralin had met the spirit of Queen Midna. It was blurry at first, but as it came into focus, the saw someone. It was a very tall, graceful, beautiful Twili girl with red hair. She was staring back at them, and angry look in her eye.

Who is that...? thought Moira. But her heart skipped a beat when the Twili spoke.

"Greetings," said the Twili. But it wasn't the words that shocked Moira; it was the voice.

It was Ayame's voice.

Posted

Bathy, you're insane. XD That was awesome.

Posted

Nia saw Ayame sitting in a tall chair as she spoke. He stood up to get a better look. Adn also stood. Nia looked at her from his new viewpoint. He felt slightly taller than before. This'll take some getting used to. Nia thought, sighing.

"I trust that you have heard about the Twili?" Ayame asked, sitting up in her chair.

"Ayame... Why are you doing this? We... You..." Moira stuggled to find the words to express her disappointment in Ayame.

I can't say much here either...

Posted

If you were to venture off somewhere, I wanna come too!

Just thinking of somewhere to start...

Posted (edited)

Yeah, we'll be leaving sometime and when that time comes, we'll have you meet up with us.

And also read my post in the Majoras Mask RP. It's really funny. The ending just gets me every time.

Posted

I'm going to re-introduce Lae very soon. She's been busy. :3

Name: Lae

Race: Wolf (or so she seems...)

History: Came from an alternate world to Hyrule to assist Nia and Adn in the fight against Dark Link. Was unable to leave Hyrule as easily as she had come, and is now searching for a way back. Controls the destinies of Moira, Ralin, Harma, and Ain. Heals immediately from physical attack, and does not have normal lifespan but does have weaknesses. Can leap enormous distances and run at incredible speed. Very fond of food. Cheese especially.

Appearance: Large, long-legged she-wolf with green eyes, and tan fur with a black, meandering streak of fur on her left side.

Good or Evil: Good

Posted (edited)

Cool. I have a plot twist in store too. If we go to Kakariko village, I can put it in action.

Edit: Doubleagent's here! I loved that PM you sent. It was so funny! You thought I made fun of you up there because of the Typo? I was making fun of you in general. The hawk titan? You've got to be kidding me! Ganondorf's son? Yeah. I remember that. And then you kill him after we spend ages building up to the point where he's revived. Get used to it Doubleagent. You'll never be a respected member of this RP. Nor will I due to my continuous efforts to put you down. I think I may have broken your spirit. And for that, I am proud.

Posted

Yea, bathy, no. you haven't. You have actually made yourself look like a screwed up little 12 year old kid who trolls people because you think that you are better then everyone.

You trash people for:

-Being creative

-Standing up for themselves

-Because you don't like their ideas

Really, everyone knows how much nicer this whole site would be without you here. So, if you are going to stay here, which I hope you don't, stop trolling people, stop being immature, and most of all, stop being an idiot!

Posted

While Moria was thinking for what to say Adn was staring wide eyed at the Twili in the mirror 'What is going on?' Adn was shocked. "If your just going to stand there and stare I'm going to leave. I have better things to do, you know." Ayame said boredly. Moria asked quickly "Why would you do this?" Ayame laughed "Because, Moria, I want to." and with those words the image faded. Adn left so fast that no one but Nia saw her slip away.

Posted

Yea, bathy, no. you haven't. You have actually made yourself look like a screwed up little 12 year old kid who trolls people because you think that you are better then everyone.

You trash people for:

-Being creative

-Standing up for themselves

-Because you don't like their ideas

Really, everyone knows how much nicer this whole site would be without you here. So, if you are going to stay here, which I hope you don't, stop trolling people, stop being immature, and most of all, stop being an idiot!

I'm not a screwed up 12 year old. And I don't think I'm better than everyone. I think I'm better than YOU. Why? Because you're a retard and you should know that your place in society is beneath everybody's feet. Face it Doubleagent. You are a doormat. People walk all over you but you don't even notice. You think people like it, but they're all subtly making fun of you. You're just too stupid to notice it.

No, I trash YOU for:

-Not staying within the Zelda theme

-Being an idiot

-Not staying within the Zelda theme

And I only troll YOU. I haven't trolled anybody else. And everybody knows how much nicer it'd be without me? HA! Who got voted most popular on the site? Me of course. But I don't think I'm better than you because of that. I think I'm better than you because... Well everybody's better than you. Get used to it.