The Legend of Zelda: Betrayal

681 posts in this topic

Posted

Teto cast dispel on them all. Even though they stopped him from using magic, his power is not of the normal magic mortals have come to know.

Posted (edited)

Enitrely reasonable character you have there. Either way you're still trapped in the forcecage.

– Creates a six-sided box of invisible force walls.

The walls is immune to all damage & most

magic (including Dispel Magic).

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

He has the power of Gods. He can warp the world to suit his needs. Just look at what happened when he died.

Posted

It's still dispelling magic. Same basic concept. Ugh, whatever, doubleagentcoughcough. I've had these arguments before "no you can't kill my character, look at what happens!! im uber powerful blah blah blah and i can dispel whatever the **** i want" I'll admit, I'm my own worse enemy but at least I've based it off something recognised. We can continue this in PM if you want.

Posted (edited)

:D I loved that reaction. Hypocrisy is fun isn't it? Oh, I'm uber powerful. Look at me! I cast all crazy spells so that you'r totally screwed and can't possibly escape. You are tied up and can never escape evers! Unless somebody helps of course.

Lol.

Edit: I'll be honest here. He's never had the power of Gods. I'm just trying desperately to find some way to to escape this. Because if I can't, then the RP is puppyed.

For me. And then nobody can post until I do. Because it wouldn't make sense.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Well, we could just leave you there and figure out how to get back a thousand years.

Posted (edited)

O_o I don't understand this D&D madness. Anyway...

Teto teleported away from the battle. It was impossible to teleport within that world under the barriers set by Jeremy. Teto appeared in Hyrule Castle in the midst of chaos. People scurried through the halls in panic. Glancing around, Teto saw Ain and... Lae? He wasn't entirely sure but there was something about her that seemed similar. Maybe she'll recognise me as a tiger? Teto wondered, thinking back to when they last met.

Teto then turned into Subae and ran towards Ain, stopping close by as not to alert him.

Sorted.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

okay, i'm gonna come in and stay in this time, i just need a quicky run up on whats happening..... especially with my characters.

Posted

Who are your characters?

Posted

Connor

Cyrus

Sawyer

Larten.

those are pretty much the MAIN ones...... there are backround ones.......like Inanimate......and Mr. Tiny.......

Posted

They're not in the main focus.

Posted

Adn turned her head from the spot where Teto had vanished. It wasn't her problem where he was now. No point in chasing him all over the country. She walked over to the group and lightly prodded Ryoo with her paw and he instantly woke up. "Adn." He growled. Adn laughed "You might want to work on getting them out of trouble first." he turned to the others and began to work some spells. Adn watched him curiously and then bored turned to Jeremy who was still looking quite astonished by Teto's disapearance.

=============================================================================

In the dream world everything was going very much against the plan. They're location had swapped for the fourth time when Ryoo finally said "We really should-" Then he just vanished. Everyone looked around, there would be no reason for him to vanish, unless. "He must be awake." Ayame whispered. The others seemed to have thought along the same lines. "Well, let's hope he can get us out of here." Ralin whispered. "In the meantime, let's keep looking." Moria said. They all continued on their way, trying to get out of the nightmares.

Posted

"The group!" he shouted, to no one. He cast Greater Dispel Magic, it didn't work. "It looks like I'll have to join them.", he looked to Adn, who put him into the nightmare.

He fell, and then he appeared next to Moira.

Posted

Ooc: Bathy, you realize that Ain and Lae are outside the Castle now? Sort of hiding out in one of the gardens, underneath a willow tree, and Lae is just waking up? And she's a human now? Yeah.

And what's with all the D&D spells....? Z-E-L-D-A roleplay! Urgh!

Posted (edited)

I'M FROM A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE.

Which part didn't you get?

Also, it helps me role-play better. It gets me into a zone.